Constant Arousal After Weight Loss

RWilly

I'm asking for a friend of a friend, and I figured you guys are probably the perfect people to ask.

This is a male in his 40s, who has recently lost a significant amount of weight (100 pounds). He is currently in a constant state of arousal, that has nothing to do with a sexual partner, etc. It's problematic because it effects his work, and life in general.

My understanding is that he is on a ketogenic diet, with low exercise.

Do you have thoughts on how he might fix this?

SonOfEurope

Loosing that much weight (over I don't know how long ) and to do it through the stress of a "keto diet" must have the guy in an excited state of high Adrenal Androgen output and aromatization-DHT cycle low-P4 and thyroid state of constant horniness....

Well..... He could gradually lower the fat and reintroduce carbs, use a bit of Pregnenolone to restore adrenal and hormonal balance, vitamin E.... It would help to see his labs.

Ableton

I had this state when I was emotionally unstable, on high cardio without sufficient calories.
Its high adrenaline and cortisol, low thyroid
Needlessly to say, I eventually crashed and it took months to recover and I’m only in my late 20s
Adrenaline suppresses hunger as well
He needs to eat, most importantly carbs + nutrient dense foods
Tell him to track calories through cronometer and get his thyroid tested if he crashes

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals