Chest pain after Covid vaccine

Mossy

I don't support learned helplessness when you can see I mentioned a cheap kindle book you can read, or simply google. in short: it's a redoxer.

OP
H

HDD

Everyone - I can join in...My husband's sister has been in the hospital. She had the vaxx early in the year. She just had heart surgery but it didn't work. She is being taken to hospice today. She never asked our opinion. She is his only sister. Very close as their mother died when they were young children. These tragedies are all around us I think.
I’m so sorry to hear this, Birdie. It’s so difficult when the mainstream is so loud. My children have all had covid and all have taken the vaccination. I think my son that has had chest pains is now getting over covid again (hasn’t had pcr test) and has chest pains again. I got him to start taking vitamin D, aspirin, and Benadryl. He is feeling better so hoping he’s on the mend (it’s been 10 days). I’ve recently purchased Ivermectin (horse paste) and watched an excellent video (COVID, Ivermectin, and the Crime of the Century). I’m not sure my son will take it, but I’m going to try.

Birdie

I’m so sorry to hear this, Birdie. It’s so difficult when the mainstream is so loud. My children have all had covid and all have taken the vaccination. I think my son that has had chest pains is now getting over covid again (hasn’t had pcr test) and has chest pains again. I got him to start taking vitamin D, aspirin, and Benadryl. He is feeling better so hoping he’s on the mend (it’s been 10 days). I’ve recently purchased Ivermectin (horse paste) and watched an excellent video (COVID, Ivermectin, and the Crime of the Century). I’m not sure my son will take it, but I’m going to try.
Thank you D. Yes, it really is and most people don't go further to learn. It's easier to go along with the current tv media view. Makrosky posted a study that might interest you. I think I tagged it for you.

Dr. B

what are some of the effects of the vaccine? I dont understand, I know maybe 10 or more people, many in my family, many are overweight, balding, seemingly poor metabolic health, got both doses of the vaccine, now running around saying it has no side effects. apparently they didnt get side effects or issues with it. shouldnt it have a noticeable effect on people in poor health like middle aged people in poor metabolic health, on poor diets etc

OP
H

HDD

what are some of the effects of the vaccine? I dont understand, I know maybe 10 or more people, many in my family, many are overweight, balding, seemingly poor metabolic health, got both doses of the vaccine, now running around saying it has no side effects. apparently they didnt get side effects or issues with it. shouldnt it have a noticeable effect on people in poor health like middle aged people in poor metabolic health, on poor diets etc
My son has had some chest pain. I don’t know if it’s from vaccine or maybe long haul covid symptom. He was afraid it was his heart. He just had another bout of covid (no test but similar symptoms) and has recovered, feeling quite good now. He started vitamin D, aspirin, and Benadryl after several days. If his chest pain returns, he will have it checked out.

Dr. B

My son has had some chest pain. I don’t know if it’s from vaccine or maybe long haul covid symptom. He was afraid it was his heart. He just had another bout of covid (no test but similar symptoms) and has recovered, feeling quite good now. He started vitamin D, aspirin, and Benadryl after several days. If his chest pain returns, he will have it checked out.
what do you mean by checked out? if theyre doing xrays or ct scans that would probably create the chest pain, and exacerbate existing issues.

Davsey85

Thank you D. Yes, it really is and most people don't go further to learn. It's easier to go along with the current tv media view. Makrosky posted a study that might interest you. I think I tagged it for you.

Hey Birdie,

Would you say that Me/cfs is preexisting condition where one should consider the vaccine?

Thanks

OP
H

HDD

what do you mean by checked out? if theyre doing xrays or ct scans that would probably create the chest pain, and exacerbate existing issues.
He is an adult that doesn’t live with me. I only have a little influence. I’ve sent him the info on Ivermectin and he now thinks that the pain might not be his heart. I’m also encouraging him to continue with vitamin D, aspirin, and Benadryl.

@Mr.Bollox said

ME
According to Judy Mikovits 50% of the people in the trial... which this is... have to receive saline
placebo by law for the control group.
I'm not sure how true this information is but if it is true it's even more worrying,
I just don't know maybe your family were just very lucky on both occasions.
I live in the UK and all of my sisters live in Ireland and they have just informed me they have all been double vaccinated including their adult children with no problems at all no side effects nothing.

I am very close to my family but I have fallen in and out badly with them over this entire horrendous period and no matter how many videos with excellent information from imminent scientists on the side of truth and integrity I sent them regarding this they still came to the decision they did.

I am deeply saddened and pretty disgusted by my family who I am very close to..... l just feel I don't know them anymore I feel they are weak and cowardly, they actually told me they all took the jab just so they could eat out in restaurants and definitely go on holiday.... And get back to so called normal.... What a fuxxxxg joke

Meta

The only way to know is to see a cardiologist and have him take the necessary tests. Hope all goes well.

Sitaruîm

Maybe they have side effects more infrequently because of their weak immunity. I thought young people are experiencing side effects more often due to their youthful immune systems leading to a stronger reaction to the vax

My son received his second Pfizer vaccine about two months ago. He had covid in November of 2020. Since the vaccine, he has noticed chest pain. He first noticed it laying on his side and has noticed it after stimulants. He has been ill this past week and says it’s more noticeable and more frequent since he’s been ill. He says it isn’t severe pain but it’s annoying. I’ve been reading through the covid threads trying to find any insight. He’s concerned his heart is damaged and that is my fear. He has not seen a doctor about this, yet. Any insight would be appreciated.
How is your son HDD?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals