Brain inflammation, advice needed

makaronai

Two days ago my relative was hospitalised after suffering from a high fever and headaches for a few days with no relief. They did a lumbar puncture on him and this morning he was told it’s a brain inflammation, nothing more specific. The treatment will be to relieve the symptoms only, so I guess pain medication? He’s a man in his early 40s, generally active and healthy, however started suffering from panic attacks in the last 2 years or so. He has taken both doses of covid vaccine and a meningococcal vaccine before that which I don’t think they want to see any links with. Does anyone have any valuable knowledge or experience with brain inflammation/encephalitis? Supplements to promote healing? Thank you.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Two days ago my relative was hospitalised after suffering from a high fever and headaches for a few days with no relief. They did a lumbar puncture on him and this morning he was told it’s a brain inflammation, nothing more specific. The treatment will be to relieve the symptoms only, so I guess pain medication? He’s a man in his early 40s, generally active and healthy, however started suffering from panic attacks in the last 2 years or so. He has taken both doses of covid vaccine and a meningococcal vaccine before that which I don’t think they want to see any links with. Does anyone have any valuable knowledge or experience with brain inflammation/encephalitis? Supplements to promote healing? Thank you.
Allopregnanolone, pyrucet and aspirin should help as well 3 help against brain inflammation.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Zeta Aid to strengthen the blood’s colloidal system and chlorine dioxide to fight any possible infection.

The chlorine dioxide with the hydrochloric acid activator is best. Take three drops from each bottle into a small dry glass, let it react for 30 seconds, then add water. Put that solution into a large glass of water and drink it. That’s how I use it. Do not take your vitamins and pills with it! The ‘Protocol 1000’ calls for three activated drops each hour for eight hours. I also use it with my Panasonic Oral Irrigator, this one does not have rubber seals. I add a little baking soda to neutralize any remaining acid. My gums are very healthy. I swallow it during cleaning. So I get my daily dose. Four drops per day ‘cured’ the arthritis with two stiff fingers of the care taker of my mom in 2012!

Beastmode

Allopregnanolone, pyrucet and aspirin should help as well 3 help against brain inflammation.
I would add progesterone as well. Quite a lot of people have had good results using it, including people I know.

P

Peatness

BRAIN SYNDROMES - Ray Peat

Nutritional supplements that might help to prevent or correct these brain syndromes include: Vitamin E and coconut oil; vitamin A; magnesium, sodium; thyroid which includes T3; large amounts of animal protein, especially eggs; sulfur, such as magnesium sulfate or flowers of sulfur, but not to take continuously, because of sulfur's interference with copper absorption; pregnenolone; progesterone if needed. Bright light, weak in the blue end of the spectrum and with protection against ultraviolet, activates respiratory metabolism and quenches free radicals. Raw carrot fiber and/or laxatives if needed; charcoal occasionally for gas or bowel irritation. Coconut oil serves several purposes. Its butyric acid is known to increase T3 uptake by glial cells. It has a general pro-thyroid action, for example by diluting and displacing anti-thyroid unsaturated oils, its short- and medium-chain fatty acids sustain blood sugar and have anti-allergic actions, and it protects mitochondria against stress injury.

Ray on Stroke Brain Recovery

Both progesterone and pregnenolone are o.k. at the same time. They protect the brain. Vitamin K (1 or 2) is probably better to use before aspirin, since it helps to prevent both more clotting and also bleeding. A day after the vitamin K the aspirin would be safer, and it helps to protect brain cells. Niacinamide, vitamin B1 and biotin are other brain protective things, even is small amounts. Hospitals often treat strokes with too much oxygen, to reduce brain pressure, but that reduces circulation to the brain; 5% carbon dioxide with oxygen helps to reduce brain swelling while maintaining circulation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals