"Fundamentally Evil" - COVID Policies Harming Children

P

Peatness

In a wide-ranging video interview with WND, the vaccine researcher who invented the messenger RNA technology behind the Pfizer and Moderna shots explained why he opposes universal vaccination for the COVID-19 virus and why he's been willing to risk the reputation he's cultivated over three decades and weather the scorn of the government and health-care establishment.

Dr. Robert Malone cited the evidence for his concerns about the vaccines, the mandates and policies he believes are causing serious harm, particularly to children, but he also offered insight on his personal journey during the pandemic that has rocked the world.

Vileplume

Since kids have not had enough time to develop strong innate antibodies to the spike protein through years of exposure to coronaviruses, the covid vaccine that suppresses their own development of these innate antibodies is actually harming their ability to respond to an ever-widening array of variants.

In this way, vaccination leaves children even more vulnerable than adults to variants.

OP
P

Peatness

@Athrunzala posted this elsewhere

1639222468739-png.31209

B

Braveheart

Outrageous and so evil, I am frustrated that I can do so little at my age...over the years I have developed a real love for children and animals...they have no fault in all this, they need and deserve protection and yet, what do we do?...all I hope is that the evil people involved in this will suffer with their Karma....am not being a good Buddhist right now because I am wanting vengeance....

OP
P

Peatness

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• The reason our children are being targeted by COVID mandates is because vaccine makers want to get the shots onto the childhood vaccination schedule
  • Once a vaccine is added to the childhood schedule, the vaccine maker is shielded from financial liability for injuries, unless the manufacturer knows about vaccine safety issues and withholds that information
  • Products must satisfy four criteria in order to get emergency use authorization: There must be an emergency; a vaccine must be at least 30% to 50% effective; the known and potential benefits of the product must outweigh the known and potential risks of the product; and there can be no adequate, approved and available alternative treatments (drugs or vaccines). Unless all four criteria are met, EUA cannot be granted or maintained
  • According to a U.S. federal court decision, the Pfizer shot and BioNTech’s Comirnaty are not interchangeable
  • Comirnaty is not fully approved and licensed. It’s only “ready for approval.” Comirnaty is licensed to be manufactured, introduced into state commerce and marketed, but it’s not licensed to be given to anyone, and it’s not yet available in the United States. They’re waiting for it to be added to the childhood vaccination schedule, to get the liability shield

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals