"Fundamentally Evil" - COVID Policies Harming Children

Grapelander

PEOPLE DRIVEN LIKE DUMB ANIMALS TO THE SHAMBLES!! - 1885

The people of Montreal gone Mad ! ! Lashed into fear and dread by the insane ravings of a MAD PRESS. THOUSANDS of PEOPLE insanely rushing to the shambles of the vaccinators, — as the people of the dark ages did to the soothsayers and miracle workers for protection against evil spirits. And this is Montreal in 1885.

STOP! and think; what are you doing? you are trusting to a BAUBLE, that has no more influence in preventing you from having the small-pox, than the CHARMS and INCANTATIONS of a savage have to ward off the bullets of their enemies. Fathers and Mothers of Montreal, you are committing a crime against your innocent and helpless children by forcing this FILTHY, USELESS and DANGEROUS RITE upon them. YOU are aiding and abetting an outrageous crime against those who look to you for protection from disease and impurity. YOU are contaminating the bodies of your children with the rotten pus of a diseased beast; for this PUS {miscalled Lymph) is the product of disease. The prevailing talk about pure vaccine is deceptive ; you might as well talk of pure filth. The introduction of this filthy putrid pus, into the body of a pure and helpless child, is a CRIME.

I maintain that any substitute for CLEANLINESS, PURE AIR, PURE FOOD and PURE WATER is but a delusive and disgusting expedient. Small- pox is a filth disease, and Nature’s antidote is CLEANLINESS. VACCINATION IS POISONOUS. For other poisons there are antidotes ; for vaccine poison, NONE.

Though the Press and Profession cry Vaccinate ! Vaccinate ! ! Vaccinate ! ! ! and the people in thousands follow their blind leaders, — I still say, DONT.

1885.JPG

OP
P

Peatness

Executive summary

* On February 16th, 2022, the UK Joint Committee for Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) issued a statement to update its advice for 5-11 year olds in relation to COVID-19 jabs.

* The JCVI Code of Practice states that it is an “independent Departmental Expert Committee.” It advises UK health departments on immunisation.

* There is a COVID-19 sub-committee of the JCVI. It has 15 core members (1 lay member). This note reviews the conflicts of interest of those members.

* None of the members of the COVID-19 sub-committee of the JCVI declared conflicts of interests. Five of the 14 non-lay members provided additional information in their ‘non-declaration’ that revealed conflicts of interest. A cursory search on the remaining nine revealed that six had conflicts of interest – from running a COVID-19 vaccine trial to being their organisation’s representative for Pfizer. One member failed to declare that he leads the Pfizer Vaccine Centre of Excellence.

* The members work for organisations, which collectively have received approximately $1,000,000,000 – one billion dollars – from the Gates Foundation.

(The SAGE conflicts can be seen here… )

-Luke-

A good post on a German website that I wanted to share. What has been done to the children in the last two years (still going on) is nothing but a crime.

Translated with deepl.com (so there there may be translation errors, I have not checked the translation):
The lost right to childhood - a memoir
It is frightening how seldom the thought arises of what the Corona Rules might have done to one's self as a child. A personal memory makes clear the traumatic situation of today's children - and the guilt that those responsible for it have brought upon themselves.

When I was a boy of elementary school age, if I went outside to play, I had to come home in the evening when the lanterns came on. If I wanted to go to the creek, the playground, or play soccer with friends, I didn't contact them beforehand, but rang their doorbell directly. "Is so-and-so there?" "Yes, he is." "Can he come out?" There was a lot to discover in the new construction area where I grew up: In the still undeveloped areas, I made my way through the brush with a friend; we mowed down thistles and nettles with carved sticks until the trails were leveled. Next to the kindergarten was a stream over which the city had built an overpass; its water flowed through a street-wide pipe of fairly large diameter. At that age, crouched down and with legs bent to the left and right, one could cross it once without getting wet, if one did it skillfully. Sometimes you could spot little tadpoles between the plants sticking up wildly out of the water.

Once I discovered with friends a tree house at the very end of the settlement, one had to cross the adjacent field, never had I walked alone so far away from home. I was certainly not allowed to do that, and I felt queasy, but such a tree house was just a big deal. Its builders had used nails to attach the boards to the branches, although I had read in Mickey Mouse that it was better to use ropes. Better for the trees, okay, but as if that would hold. Away from the daily school routine, it was a nice time, but I basically liked it too: the long walks to school, which invited me to goof off; buying sweets at the bakery in the morning, and in the third grade it started: Notes were exchanged, at some point I checked "yes" to "Will you go with me?" and then we were together. One time I even visited her on the weekend, my dad took me to see her, and she had prepared a notepad with activities on it that we could do if we got bored. She had written Lego on it because she knew I liked to play with it.

Some of my favorite memories are of playing soccer. We were so many different nationalities that we could play Europe against Asia. Scorching summer heat, water bottles being passed around, the smell of freshly cut grass, grumpy stinky-boot residents, grass stains on our pants, bruises on our shins, heated arguments that sometimes turned into harmless brawls, and finally the cool older guys who sat a bit off to the side, already smoking and sometimes "hanging out" with us or us with them. Older girls in skin-tight hipsters with flare, from which the thong peeked out at the back, which suddenly struck me quite differently, and then they also wisp through your hair giggling....

I was curious about the things I was shown and taught. It wasn't all peace and quiet, but I never had to be afraid; I knew I had to obey in many ways to avoid trouble, but I felt no constant threat of duty. There was freedom and security in the web of family, school, and friends, and that gave me support while still leaving me enough room to move around. Until the end of elementary school and the beginning of high school, this was my village cosmos, which was the big world for me because it opened up to me and I opened up to it.

The Ideological Confinement of the Offspring
Apparently, today's adults remember their childhood rather rarely. In the best case, however, becoming an adult means leaving it behind without forgetting it as a past space of experience for freedom of purpose and imagination, which hopefully still has something to offer and say today. Now childhood, which is not guaranteed but favored by the bourgeois family, was realized less and less even before Corona, because the social and ideological confinement of the offspring begins earlier and earlier and more and more unrestrained, while at the same time the family loses importance as a protective counterweight to the state.

Nevertheless, the new normality represents a historical caesura, also and especially in its impact on childhood, whose significance for today's adolescents is all the more rarely brought to consciousness, the less it is reflected on their own biographical experience. The empathy and thoughtlessness toward children under the Corona restrictions corresponds to the memorylessness of adults who do not recognize in them the little human beings they themselves once were.

For this article I talked to two people: Monique, a mother of an elementary school child in North Rhine-Westphalia who is going into first grade, and Martina Petri, a graduate psychologist who also works as a psychological learning therapist as part of her family therapy. The latter tells me about an eleven-year-old boy whose life only takes place at home and at school. She has never seen him without a mask because he is so afraid of contracting the corona virus. Once she gave him tea to drink in her office, thinking that she was finally seeing his face. He opened the mask at the bottom a little bit and drank through the gap. He was not doing all this because it was so morally exemplary, but out of a sense of duty. His parents live in great fear, there is an asthmatic in the family, and so the boy ekes out a life he does not wish for himself.

He would like to go to sports again, but he is not allowed to do that any more than he is allowed to play outside with other children. In the afternoons, he sinks into game worlds in front of the computer. The world outside, the psychologist regrets, has become so much narrower and colorless for the children that they immerse themselves in a digital substitute world on the computer, whose characters they sometimes even tell her about as if they were living with them. When a game character relates more to an adolescent than real friends, genuinely human things are digitalized and take place in a solipsistic echo chamber. Yet central abilities and characteristics that condition a successful and happy individuation develop in fought-out contradictions and successful interactions with fellow human beings. With the erosion of the public sphere, the ego atrophies.

The children have withdrawn altogether
In psychologist Martina's experience, the overuse of computer games is a now common phenomenon from elementary school students to teenagers. Who should be surprised, given lockdowns, contact restrictions and the demonization of bodily encounters. Yet this hardly seems to give many parents pause for thought. Whereas children used to be allowed to sit in front of the screen for maybe an hour a day, now they sometimes spend the whole day there. Because now the parents allow it. Sometimes the parents have a pool and garden, but others sit in their apartments for the summer.

When I ask what differences she notices in children and teenagers that she had before Corona, Martina tells me that the children have become more withdrawn overall. Their lives now take place primarily within their own four walls, even "if they weren't that into it before"; even with their siblings, rather little is done. The federal government has apparently implemented the AHA rules very successfully in the minds of the offspring. And that's not all: If opportunities open up again through "relaxations," they are not even used immediately. The children have "settled in." After all, they are in the middle of their development, each year their environment shapes them more and more into what they will become once the die is finally cast. Completed developmental phases are not repeatable.

Martina describes dealing with the mask as "automatism, especially with the younger ones. As soon as you come within a millimeter of them, they immediately have their hand on the mask and pull it up. They always have it on their neck, don't even take it off completely." Some are happy to be told they can take it off, he said, while others don't even notice it anymore.

Hot water bottles from the secretary's office
In this respect, the Corona restrictions are objectively conditioning measures imposed with a frightening thoughtlessness and naiveté on people who cannot fall back on the old normal developmentally, who do not have a developed self to show before Corona. Two years of standoff rules, mask obligations, and fear mongering are, for an eight-year-old, half of his total lifetime and a quarter of his remembered lifetime. Which essentially happened in mass hysteria.

Part of coming to terms with the Corona crisis is realizing what madness took place. One example: In German classrooms, conditions reminiscent of wartime winters prevailed in the winter of 2020: "Wearing turtlenecks and hooded jackets, students at the Else-Lasker-Gesamtschule in Wuppertal sit in the classroom on Monday. For 70 minutes, they are aired out during class. Because of Corona. Many students are freezing. 'It's just cold, most of them complain about it. I think it would be better to air the room every 15 minutes instead of all the time," says Erik. His classmate Nadjat says: 'You can also get hot water bottles from the office. The school administration has not prescribed permanent ventilation. But that, according to students, is handled differently from teacher to teacher." (wdr.de, 5.10.20)

A year later, the madness is still the same, it has only changed its form. Dystopian scenes take place: "There are blackboards, on one side of which the vaccinated stand, on the other the non-vaccinated, who then have to undergo regular tests in front of the assembled class. There are teachers who call up children one by one and ask them about their vaccination status: those who have been vaccinated receive a round of applause, those who haven't have to justify themselves. Young people remind their classmates of their 'social responsibility', wrongly assuming that it is they who have a responsibility for adult society, not the latter for them. (...) The vast majority of young people are - rightly - not afraid of infection. However, many still want to be vaccinated: because they want to live their youth, to escape the pressure exerted on them and to avoid the requirements that apply to non-vaccinated people." (welt.de, 1.12.21)
A reflective adult should be able to imagine that he might have become a very different person if all this had been part of his daily life: Wearing masks for hours; arbitrary quarantines and cancellations of classes; bans on sports and clubs; weekly pool testing in schools; being sent home if you are positive, perhaps the only one; distance learning without school routes, playgrounds and friends; peer pressure for masks and vaccinations; ubiquitous fear propaganda - the spirit of Lauterbach wafting through classrooms, scaring away the lightheartedness without which childhood does not exist.

Hardly any reflection on how such living conditions affect the psyche; independent thinking was delegated to "experts" who only had something to say if they were familiar with viruses and aerosols; collective subordination to their wisdom - the simplest things were no longer recognized. Of course, constant disinfecting causes many children to develop a compulsion to wash, and this would have to be taken seriously: Affected people avoid touching things that have been touched by other people and consider themselves "contaminated" if it does happen.

What are UN conventions?
Will this be dealt with again legally? Systematic injustice by the state makes it difficult to name responsibilities. Ordered from above, all the child-hostile rules and measures were and are enforced by those teachers who betray their profession (or vocation) to government policy; who do not take away the children's fear, but put them in fear and leave them alone; who impress upon them not only feelings of guilt, but an unworthy image of man and body, which pointedly proclaims: At the end of every chain of infection, a grandma could die. What would that little piece of cloth be in comparison?

No matter how much pediatricians warn that wearing masks for hours on end causes concentration problems, endangers healthy oxygen supply and causes headaches, it doesn't matter - the government's will trumps the educational mandate to protect. Article 3, paragraph 1 from the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. "In all actions concerning children, whether undertaken by public or private social welfare institutions, courts of law, administrative agencies or legislative bodies, the best interests of the child shall be a primary consideration." We now know what those words are worth in this country. Covid-19 is a harmless disease for children, and yet there is an intemperate interference with their rights. The ruling of a family court judge, who had overturned a mask requirement at a school with satiated reasoning, was ultimately revised, on flimsy grounds. On top of that, the judge had to endure a house search, an obvious deterrent to independent justice. What kind of people are they to whom the compulsory wearing of masks by children is so important that they use such methods? It is disturbing.

My second interviewee, Monique from Moers in NRW, is the mother of a six-year-old son. Luis is in first grade and has to wear a mask against his will, which causes him headaches and has given him skin rashes on several occasions. His doctor won't give him a certificate for this, because he would need at least asthma. Monique says that this could also be due to the school, which could not accept the certificate, which in turn would cause problems for the doctor. In general, the system of mutual control functions smoothly. When I ask if there are any teachers who at least reluctantly enforce the mask requirement, she can only think of one who would motivate her students to take it off and take a break. Purely "coincidentally", the teacher or the head of the school would then suddenly drop by the classroom. If you step out of line, you're in trouble.
Reduced quality of life for every third child
Tattletales and denouncers don't have much to do anyway. Most go along with it, parents and teachers set the rules, and children mimic their behavior until they do it on their own; for many youngsters, the mask is already considered an accessory, according to Monique. In November, the mask requirement was suspended, but it was voluntarily continued by 25 of the 28 students in her son's class. Martina also tells me that most of them continued it "voluntarily," in quotation marks, because teachers conveyed continued mask-wearing as desirable. One eighth-grader who rebelled against it even got into "real trouble with teachers. It was made clear to him "that his behavior would be antisocial." According to the teachers, it was even a "stupid political decision that you don't have to wear the mask anymore." He didn't let it get him down and was able to persevere, but he is an exception. All the other children she treats accept the restrictions "with the patience of an angel."

At elementary school age, children have not yet acquired the ability to stand up to authority. And from whom should the little ones learn it, if the adults possess it just as little. The following madness, which Monique describes, has to be faced: Without having been imposed by the state, compulsory masks were introduced in physical education classes in the first grade. The mechanism is well-known, the "comparison" in this respect is not wrong: Also the "leader" did not have to order everything; on the lower command levels his will was guessed. Without anticipatory obedience, no comprehensive system of repressive norms of behavior will work. In a confrontation with the principal, in which the mother's main concern was the obligation to wear a mask, the principal argued that the pressure came from the ministries and that they did not want to close the school again. The obstruction of the oxygen supply to six-year-olds, while they have to complete exercises that already leave them so out of breath, borders on bodily harm and represents a serious assault on bodily integrity, which as such is no longer even perceived as an expression of a shocking collective irrationalism.

The disastrous consequences of corona-political hostility to children were foreseeable from the beginning. There are now so many children with serious psychological problems that depression is no longer even enough to get a place in a clinic; for that you have to be suicidal. Empirical evidence shows that the impressions and experiences described here are an expression of a social trend and should not be played down as isolated cases. The newspaper "Die Zeit" writes: "According to a recent study by the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf, every third child now experiences a reduced quality of life; before the pandemic, it was every fifth child. A highly regarded study by the University Hospital in Essen even assumes a significantly increased number of suicide attempts in this age group." This is the responsibility of a society that is only supposedly civilized, which puts the weakest at the mercy of the political power of modelers and laboratory experts who are alien to humanity, politicians who are blind to business, and educators who are neuroticized and neuroticizing.

Luis' best friends both stop seeing him. His mother does not know the exact reasons for this. Possibly it is because their parents forbid it. Martina reports of parents who only let their vaccinated children play in the afternoon with children who have also been vaccinated. But the funny ones are the ones who ask questions, like Monique: "How is your child doing under the mask?" And the normal ones answer, "Oh, I haven't even thought about that yet."

It's as amazing as it is frightening how rarely the obvious thought arises of what all the rules might have done to one's self. Forgetting their childhood allows adults to turn the adolescent world into a wasteland whose sensory desolation and interpersonal callousness will leave their mark. After two years of Corona measures, a heavy debt weighs on their proponents and enforcers. Anyone who looks back can see that immediately.

Grapelander

WISE TRADITIONS - SUMMER 2015

Most parents assume that their children belong to them and that they have a moral obligation to bring them up according to their own beliefs and standards. However, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has informed its employees that this is not the case. Citing chapter 13 of their own guidance documents, entitled "Vaccination Mandates: The Public Health Imperative and Individual Rights," by Kevin M. Malone and Alan R. Hinman, CDC, describe the key court cases that have removed these rights from parents, as well as a little-known doctrine called parens patriae.

Anyone concerned about mandatory vaccination should read this document, posted at cdc.gov/vaccines/imz-managers/guides-pubs/
The underlying premise is the germ theory of disease, with no acknowledgment of the role that sanitation and good nutrition play in protecting us from illness. Public health authorities seem unable to question the notion that only vaccinations can protect us against disease.

According to the CDC, court decisions not only allow states to require vaccinations, but give them police powers to enforce them. On page 271 of the aforementioned document we read: “The first state law mandating vaccination was enacted in Massachusetts in 1809; in 1855, Massachusetts became the first state to enact a school vaccination requirement. The constitutional basis of vaccination requirements rests in the police power of the state. Nearly one hundred years ago, the U.S. Supreme Court issued its landmark ruling in Jacobson v. Massachusetts, upholding the right of states to compel vaccination. The Court held that a health regulation requiring smallpox vaccination was a reasonable exercise of the state's police power that did not violate the liberty rights of individuals under the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The police power is the authority reserved to the states by the Constitution and embraces 'such reasonable regulations established directly by legislative enactment as will protect the public health and the public safety' (197 U.S. at 25,25 S.Ct at 361)

Actually, Jacobson v. Massachuseetts did not force the vaccine―it allowed the person to pay a fine of five dollars (about one hundred twenty-five dollars in today's money) for refusing. However, CDC and other agencies interpret this legal decision as allowing doctors and public health officials to overlook the terrible side effects of vaccines as necessary for “the greater good.”

In 1921, the federal Sheppard Towner Maternity Act was passed creating birth “registration” or what we now know as the “birth certificate.”

PARENS PATRIAE
Furthermore, according to the CDC, the government has the authority of parens patriae. On page 273 we read: “Further authority to compel vaccination of children comes under the doctrine of parens patriae in which the state asserts authority over child welfare. In the 1944 case of Prince v. Massachusetts, which involved child labor under an asserted right of religious freedom, the U.S. Supreme Court summarized the doctrine, noting that: 'Neither rights of religion nor rights of parenthood are beyond limitation. Acting to guard the general interest in youth’s well-being, the state as parens patriae may restrict the parent’s control by requiring school attendance, regulating or prohibiting the child’s labor, and in many other ways. Its authority is not nullified merely because the parent grounds his claim to control the child’s course of conduct on religion or conscience.' Thus, he cannot claim freedom from compulsory vaccination for the child more than for himself on religious grounds. The right to practice religion freely does not include liberty to expose the community or the child to communicable disease or the latter to ill health or death (321 U.S. at 166–7, 64 S.Ct. at 442).” The definition of parens patriae is as follows: The government, or any other authority, regarded as the legal protector of citizens unable to protect themselves. The principle that political authority carries with it the responsibility for protection of citizens; a doctrine that grants the inherent power and authority of the state to protect persons who are legally unable to act.

So when did the doctrine of parens patriae slither its way into our world? In 1921, the federal Sheppard-Towner Maternity Act was passed creating birth “registration” or what we now know as the “birth certificate.” Until the passage of the act, parents simply recorded the birth of their children in the family Bible. There was resistance (including lawsuits) to this invasion of the federal government into state policies and procedures. One lawsuit argued “Congress cannot make laws for the States, and it cannot delegate to the States the power to make laws for the United States.” In 1933, bankruptcy was covertly declared by President Roosevelt. The government of the then forty-eight States pledged the “full faith and credit” of their states, including the citizenry, as collateral for loans of credit from the Federal Reserve system. When a child is born, the parents fill out a “certificate of live birth” supplying many details of their lives and heritage. The hospital then sends (or sells?) the certificate to the state which registers the child as a corporation and proceeds to create a birth certificate bond. The name of the baby is converted to all caps. This newly created entity is commonly referred to as a strawman and is placed into a “trust” known as the “Cestui Que Trust.” The government becomes the Trustee, while the child becomes the beneficiary of his own trust. The child’s strawman is the asset of the trust established by the birth certificate which is owned by the state. The government places the child in the hands of the guardians (parents) until such time that the state claims that the parents are no longer caring for its asset to suit the state.

THE VACCINATION NOTICE
The following is not legal advice. It is merely the sharing of ideas, understandings and suggestions for declining the vaccine requests of physicians, educational institutions and employers. It is time to place our educated decision— and denial of consent—regarding vaccinations on the record. The creation of a legal notice can accomplish this. The concept of notice is critical to the integrity of legal proceedings. Due process requires that legal action cannot be taken against anyone unless the requirements of notice and an opportunity to be heard are observed. The vaccination notice also allows you the opportunity to educate those requesting the vaccination—as an enormous system of propaganda regarding vaccines has been in place for a very long time. For the most part those requesting vaccinations believe these toxic concoctions are benign and beneficial (safe and effective). Most vaccination requesters don’t know or understand that:
• The public health department, the CDC and the state are all corporations. Basically our entire government is a franchised network of corporations.
• Physicians connected to certain HMOs get more money for each “fully vaccinated” child in their practice.
• Those manufacturing and administering vaccines have been given an exemption for liability should these concoctions cause injury, illness or even death. This unjustly places the costs (liability) of any injury or loss onto the parent, patient, student or employee—not on the vaccine requester.
• Most vaccine requesters intentionally withhold the vaccine package insert thus denying the parent, patient, student or employee real information about the health risks they are being asked to take. There are even documented cases of parents being jailed for injuries that resulted from childhood vaccines.

The vaccination notice is designed to notify the school that you do not choose to have your son, daughter or self vaccinated with products the manufacturer doesn’t stand behind and that you refuse to accept the liability for any vaccine injury or illness that might occur from the vaccinations. It states clearly that if the school wishes to accept the liability you will reconsider your position. They will never accept the liability in writing, you can be sure. No one can force you to have toxic substances injected into you or your child while they remain immune from the damage that might ensue. You can download the templates and select the one you wish to use— modify it to suit your needs: Parents Against Mandatory Vaccinations.

Be sure to read the instructions carefully. It is essential to read, understand and agree with the notice before you sign and deliver it.

Delivering the notice requires little discussion. Just hand it to the clerk responsible for the collection of student paperwork. Explain that it is a lawful notice to be placed in your (or your child’s) record. Should you be asked where you obtained the notice, simply say from another parent, which is true. Giving more information is not required nor recommended. Citing websites or vaccine aware groups or authors just serves to motivate those in the vaccination-distribution-business to track down and discredit (or worse) the folks that are doing their best to bring good information to the public. The less said the better. Let the notice speak for you.

Should the clerk refuse, politely remind him or her that that decision is not his or hers to make as the notice is for both the “agent” and the “principal.” You may have to remind the employee that neither the clerk nor his or her supervisor can make decisions for the “principal.” Keep a copy of the notice for yourself. Always remain polite, never threatening. Should the school employee refuse to place the notice in the record, write on the vaccination notice “refused by agent (name) on (date)” in the space at the top of the notice. Then take it home and send it certified mail (with return receipt) to the superintendent (or dean of admissions). Include the short explanatory letter given in the link.
Vx-Notice.JPG

Attachments

• Parens Patriae.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • vacc_mandates_chptr13.pdf
    104.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Vaccination Notice.pdf
    129.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
OP
P

Peatness

Grapelander

Thanks for posting those forms @Grapelander. There are also forms and information for people in the UK and Ireland on this thread
Thank you - that is a good thread .

Grapelander

Covid: The devastating toll of the pandemic on children
Closing schools closes lives
The closure of schools is, of course, damaging to children's education. But schools are not just a place for learning. They are places where kids socialize, develop emotionally and, for some, a refuge from troubled family life.
He says the pandemic has caused a range of harms to children across the board from being isolated and lonely to suffering from sleep problems and reduced physical activity - alongside school closures all children's sport is currently banned as it has been at various points during the pandemic.

Mental health problems on the rise
One in six children aged five to 16 had a probable mental health disorder, up from one in nine three years previously. Older girls had the highest rates.
Children involved in the research cited family tensions and financial concerns as well as feeling isolated from friends and fear about the virus for causing their distress.
children.JPG

Babies falling behind in their development
Research shows the first two to three years of a baby's life is the most crucial period of human development. This has become known as the 1,001 days agenda. If children fall behind, they can find themselves at a lifelong disadvantage.

Children with disabilities 'incarcerated'
Dame Christine Lenehan, director of the Council for Disabled Children, says in some cases children have ended up "incarcerated" in their homes. "There are some who have barely had any formal education since lockdown began."

Pandemic has made abuse 'invisible'
The lockdowns, closure of schools and stay-at-home orders have led to a generation of vulnerable children becoming "invisible" to social workers.
Referrals that would normally come in from a variety of sources, form health visitors to school nurses, dropped last year. This, she says, makes no sense given the impact of the pandemic on family life.
Figures show that before the pandemic there were already more than two million children in England and Wales living in households affected by one of the "toxic trio" - domestic abuse, parental drug and alcohol dependency or severe mental health issues. The fear is this will have risen significantly.

'Children have been abandoned'
She warns that children will be living with the legacy of the pandemic for "years to come", particularly those from disadvantaged communities, and wants to see a major investment in support for children.
Sunil Bhopal, an expert in child health at Newcastle University, agrees. He says too many people dismiss the impact on children, claiming they are "resilient" and will "bounce back".
He believes this is misguided and instead growing up in a world where even "playing with your friends is illegal" threatens to cause long-lasting damage to many. "I don't think it is an exaggeration to say children and their families have been abandoned."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals