Cerluten and other neuropeptide experiences

Lostguy24

Does any one here have any experience with cerluten and similar neuropeptides since I had a somewhat questionable experience with a n pep 12 peptide and was wondering if there were “better” peptides and what experience people had have on them also which one is the safest and are there any synthetic peptides available on the market

I just started BPC-157 and Epitalon. I stopped BPC after a few days because I think they were causing headaches. I will try again this weekend to see if headache is the cause.

OP
L

Lostguy24

I just started BPC-157 and Epitalon. I stopped BPC after a few days because I think they were causing headaches. I will try again this weekend to see if headache is the cause.
Did you have other side effects besides headaches and what about this ahedonia side effect that I hear about but can’t be confirmed

No, I did not experience that. I did cut back on my dosage and and only once a day. So far I haven't experienced that again.

Good question... I hope someone knows. I always assumed that peptides were made in a lab from chemicals not plants.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals