Diabetes Needs To Be Renamed

Mjhl85

I don't think i made myself very clear. Just because the body can handle serious carb overfeeding for some time does not mean it is healthy or sustainable. At some point you reach the limit, and you start becoming t2d. At this point some damage has happened and the compensation is not able to handle it. You can reverse the disease progression by stopping the overfeeding, but you will not get back to the ability to overfeed without problems.

Life is a process of building up and then decay. Some damage simply cannot be reversed since we are not built that way. A lizard can regrow a limb, a human cannot.
no you made yourself very clear and wrong.

Mjhl85

You are delusional and have not presented any argument. Go troll somewhere else.
you're an idiot and on the wrong forum. we dont subscribe to "reaching a limit" as you put it in your awesome argument. why dont you tell me about
how women "run out of eggs next while you're at it."
Im frankly tired of you types of people pouring into this forum and changing what it supposed to be. I came to learn about ray peats ideas
not random internet guy who is trying to be a health hero while promoting some personal agenda or business. I dont care about what you
do or "all the people you cured."

rei

Apparently you cannot recognize how deluded you are. Please go find one peat quote that indicates that it is impossible to eat too many carbs.

Mjhl85

Apparently you cannot recognize how deluded you are. Please go find one peat quote that indicates that it is impossible to eat too many carbs.
That's not what was said moron.

MaxMaximus

LOL no he didnt.
LOL what are you talking about? Everything he said was literally about cutting out excess carbs. So what happens to carbs when muscle glycogen stores and liver glycogen stores become full? They just magically go away? From what I understand they become saturated fat...and where does that saturated fat go? Does it magically go away too?

Diabetes is from high cortisol inhibiting thyroid function..... there's many ways to get to that point....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals