Cell Phone Towers Are Like Giant Wifi Routers

I can't load the website. By the way why do you put a period below your posts?

TubZy

You actually can locate the cell towers. Download the app cell map.

zztr

This question of communications signals EMF keeps coming up and I still don't think anyone has posted evidence it's a problem. A cellphone up against your head for hours is probably a problem. But that's completely different from a tower a quarter mile away or a router across the room or a laptop two feet away from your body. Nobody has shown any sort of animal model indicating typical wifi signal causes damage.

TubZy

This question of communications signals EMF keeps coming up and I still don't think anyone has posted evidence it's a problem. A cellphone up against your head for hours is probably a problem. But that's completely different from a tower a quarter mile away or a router across the room or a laptop two feet away from your body. Nobody has shown any sort of animal model indicating typical wifi signal causes damage.

Exactly my thoughts, there is no way of fully avoiding it anyways and unfortunately it will become more common and common as the years progress, I do my best by using speaker phone/headphones to keep it away from my head and also shut it off/airplane mode before I go to bed.

Other than that good luck trying to "avoid" EMF signals full time...

you're gonna hit oil if your head gets any deeper in that sand...

sladerunner69

Yes so far that seems true. Most of the studies have shown a very slight causal link. But the technology is still relatively brand new so we may not have good data for another decade or so.

I do think that a hot cell phone right next to your ear is a bigger problem than anything else.

sladerunner69

Exactly my thoughts, there is no way of fully avoiding it anyways and unfortunately it will become more common and common as the years progress, I do my best by using speaker phone/headphones to keep it away from my head and also shut it off/airplane mode before I go to bed.

Other than that good luck trying to "avoid" EMF signals full time...

Would be funny if cell signals were the thing that caused the apocylpse and ended the human race. Everyone thought it was going to be nukes r robots, but no no no, it was brain cancer and Parkinson from weak, low frequency electrical signals. Yeah right.

Think about this: Aircraft pilots, data geeks, control system operators, etc- All of these jobs are extremely high in EMF radiation and cell/radio signals but over the past 100 years have not proven to be anymore dangerous than any other job. Electricians supposedly have a slightly higher depression rate than other blue collar jobs, but not higher than many desk jobs. To me this settles the debate, because if EMF's were a real threat than aircraft controllers would be dropping left and right.

Dante

Would be funny if cell signals were the thing that caused the apocylpse and ended the human race. Everyone thought it was going to be nukes r robots, but no no no, it was brain cancer and Parkinson from weak, low frequency electrical signals. Yeah right.

Think about this: Aircraft pilots, data geeks, control system operators, etc- All of these jobs are extremely high in EMF radiation and cell/radio signals but over the past 100 years have not proven to be anymore dangerous than any other job. Electricians supposedly have a slightly higher depression rate than other blue collar jobs, but not higher than many desk jobs. To me this settles the debate, because if EMF's were a real threat than aircraft controllers would be dropping left and right.

What about sitting in front of a computer 8-10 hours a day(software engineering jobs) . Don't they have higher rates of depression/anxiety? I think someone posted a study that continous blue light can cause mild IR

sladerunner69

What about sitting in front of a computer 8-10 hours a day(software engineering jobs) . Don't they have higher rates of depression/anxiety? I think someone posted a study that continous blue light can cause mild IR

Yes they do have higher rates of depression I have seen studies. But how much of that depression is caused by EMF signals? I would bet the mental effects are primarily or entirely caused by simply being out of touch with reality, having a monotonous job, living a life lacking meaningful stimulation, eating poorly (as most of the people in these jobs do- they live off fast food)

The blue light is probably also an important factor in supressing metabolic function and preventing them from feeling well.

very low frequency signals though?

TubZy

Yes they do have higher rates of depression I have seen studies. But how much of that depression is caused by EMF signals? I would bet the mental effects are primarily or entirely caused by simply being out of touch with reality, having a monotonous job, living a life lacking meaningful stimulation, eating poorly (as most of the people in these jobs do- they live off fast food)

I was thinking lack of vit D. I fall under this category in terms of professions lol...

sladerunner69

I was thinking lack of vit D. I fall under this category in terms of professions lol...

I thought you ran that Anabolic Apex website? That seems like fantastic stimulation. And you are always discoverying new research and making progress in the pfs/hairloss field...

I'm talking more along the lines of jobs like server administrator/ programmer.... I know a few of these people and their lives seem pretty dull TBH

Mountain

Didn't someone recently post a study where pilots and electricians were twice as likely to get ALS compared to people in jobs where they didn't regularly get exposed to very low frequency magnetic fields?

Bought a monitor cable that is shielded and foiled (I now realize they are all made like that)... still around 15 milligauss when in use... and this is with the trifield made for 50hz so who knows what the real value is...

zztr

Didn't someone recently post a study where pilots and electricians were twice as likely to get ALS compared to people in jobs where they didn't regularly get exposed to very low frequency magnetic fields?

Hanging on high voltage lines and sitting on top of an active radar for hours are worlds away from being near a wifi broadcast. We're comparing TNT to popping bubble wrap.

Mountain

Hanging on high voltage lines and sitting on top of an active radar for hours are worlds away from being near a wifi broadcast. We're comparing TNT to popping bubble wrap.

My comment is a direct response to the one which I quoted and not about wifi at all.

Mountain

Ray has mentioned women working on sewing machines in factories having higher incidences of mental disorders, though. Where does this fall on the bubble wrap to TNT spectrum?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals