Can cte be cured?

Liam311

I had concussions growing up with a heavy impact to the head in a bike accident. Combining this with mercury toxicity and dental misalignment resulted in lots of problems - especially with memory.

Natrum sulph is something I was advised to take before starting a mercury detox protocol. Apparently it can release head trauma.

As far as CTE goes, I can only say that fixing structural misalignment (to the best of my ability), mercury detoxification, changing the way I breathe, and dietary changes has has a massive on my impact brain functioning and capacity.

mostlylurking

I mean can it??
CTE=chronic traumatic encephalopathy, yes?
Suggested reading:
quote:
"The brain is highly vulnerable to thiamine deficiency due to its heavy reliance on mitochondrial ATP production. This is more evident during rapid growth (i.e., perinatal periods and children) in which thiamine deficiency is commonly associated with either malnutrition or genetic defects. Thiamine deficiency contributes to a number of conditions spanning from mild neurological and psychiatric symptoms (confusion, reduced memory, and sleep disturbances) to severe encephalopathy, ataxia, congestive heart failure, muscle atrophy, and even death."

also these:

Runenight201

I had concussions growing up with a heavy impact to the head in a bike accident. Combining this with mercury toxicity and dental misalignment resulted in lots of problems - especially with memory.

Natrum sulph is something I was advised to take before starting a mercury detox protocol. Apparently it can release head trauma.

As far as CTE goes, I can only say that fixing structural misalignment (to the best of my ability), mercury detoxification, changing the way I breathe, and dietary changes has has a massive on my impact brain functioning and capacity.

Just watched some of Robert Kennedy Jr's interview with Joe Roan on vaccines and mercury poisoning... So it's pretty much safe to say that every one raised in America (idk about the rest of the world), has some degree of mercury poisoning, with I'm guessing, depending on the genetic health stock of our parents/the nutritional environment we were raised in, determines the extent to which the mercury in the vaccines damaged us.

I mean, I'm not intellectually disabled, yet some people who were exposed to the mercury are, so to me, there is a range in the severity of the damage caused by the mercury in the vaccines, some peope being more strongly affected than others. I'd imagine that in general, robust nutrition can help the body function well in spite of the mercury poisoning, and Peat himself even said that metabolically strong individuals are resilient to even the worst toxins, whereas very unhealthy individuals are succesptible to what may be benign to most people (for instance, seasonal allergies can wreck some people and not even be on other people's radar)....

What is the protocol for detoxification, and is it a costly process? Can the body naturally remove the mercury from the brain if it's left to it's own detoxification procedures? I know some people go deep into this rabbit hole, but what is the net payoff? Can an individual say, just eat high quality nutrition, maybe take a couple supplements, sleep really well, get sunlight, exercise, etc... and reverse any damage?

mostlylurking

What is the protocol for detoxification, and is it a costly process? Can the body naturally remove the mercury from the brain if it's left to it's own detoxification procedures?
I've got mercury poisoning. Also lead poisoning. The mercury is much more difficult to deal with because the procedures to remove it that are approved by the FDA don't work very well. There's something maybe on the horizon but who knows if TPTB will ever allow it to become available. I have found major improvements in my symptoms via high dose thiamine hcl.

articles of interest:

StephanF

Forum Supporter
A friend of mine was in a motorcycle accident. He lost his speech initially, he could only say ‘barbecue’. He regained slurry speech. Then he recalled that when he was a child and had a broken arm that wouldn’t fuse, the physician prescribed magnet therapy, then his broken arm did finally fuse. So he wondered whether magnetic therapy could restore his speech. He bought the magnetic pulset ‘EarthPulse’ and he regained his speech!

My brother, during an 11-hour operation, went into a 2-month long coma. I sent an EarthPulse pulser to the clinic in Germany, and two weeks after they finally allowed the pulser on my brother, he came out of the coma. But later he had another stroke and passed away, unfortunately.

At that time, we met a young woman that was in a bicycle accident and had a long and slow recovery. I gave her the pulser and she e-mailed her that for the first time since the accident, she was able to sleep!

The EarthPulse has a sleeping program that helps you sleep. I used it and it really works!

Liam311

Just watched some of Robert Kennedy Jr's interview with Joe Roan on vaccines and mercury poisoning... So it's pretty much safe to say that every one raised in America (idk about the rest of the world), has some degree of mercury poisoning, with I'm guessing, depending on the genetic health stock of our parents/the nutritional environment we were raised in, determines the extent to which the mercury in the vaccines damaged us.

I mean, I'm not intellectually disabled, yet some people who were exposed to the mercury are, so to me, there is a range in the severity of the damage caused by the mercury in the vaccines, some peope being more strongly affected than others. I'd imagine that in general, robust nutrition can help the body function well in spite of the mercury poisoning, and Peat himself even said that metabolically strong individuals are resilient to even the worst toxins, whereas very unhealthy individuals are succesptible to what may be benign to most people (for instance, seasonal allergies can wreck some people and not even be on other people's radar)....

What is the protocol for detoxification, and is it a costly process? Can the body naturally remove the mercury from the brain if it's left to it's own detoxification procedures? I know some people go deep into this rabbit hole, but what is the net payoff? Can an individual say, just eat high quality nutrition, maybe take a couple supplements, sleep really well, get sunlight, exercise, etc... and reverse any damage?

It looks to be heating up around this topic. I had a feeling the 'covid era' would shine a spotlight on traditional vaccines.

There's no doubt in my mind that improving metabolic function would aid in mercury detoxification. But it is a stubborn metal to remove.

For example, having the ApoE4 allele (present in my family) can potentially hinder detoxification pathways due to having the amino acid arginine in place of cysteine; cysteine contains a sulfhydryl that is capable of binding to metals. I believe this, coupled with a compromised metabolism, can cause all sorts of problems.

As mentioned above, there are a few ways to go about detoxification. I tried the Cutler protocol using alpha-lipoic acid for a short while, but the mercury redistribution caused too many problems. In the end, I found a homoeopathic protocol with manageable detoxification symptoms and combined it with as many Epsom salt baths as I could get in.

Epsom salt baths are an excellent tool to aid detoxification at different levels of toxicity. It saved me on many days.

I believe all the things you mention reverse damage. But in my case, I had to first turn off the mercury tap and support getting it out.

mostlylurking

For example, having the ApoE4 allele (present in my family) can potentially hinder detoxification pathways due to having the amino acid arginine in place of cysteine; cysteine contains a sulfhydryl that is capable of binding to metals. I believe this, coupled with a compromised metabolism, can cause all sorts of problems.
Have you looked into thiamine? The molecule includes sulfur which bonds to heavy metals. Lead poisoning (which I have) symptoms exactly match thiamine deficiency, probably because lead bonds to thiamine's sulfur, making thiamine unavailable to the body. High dose thiamine hcl resolves lead poisoning symptoms and the sulfur in thiamine may help the body to detox from the heavy metal.

Thiamine reduces tissue lead levels in rats: mechanism of interaction - PubMed

Thiamine is also known to repair a compromised metabolism. It worked for me.

Liam311

Have you looked into thiamine? The molecule includes sulfur which bonds to heavy metals. Lead poisoning (which I have) symptoms exactly match thiamine deficiency, probably because lead bonds to thiamine's sulfur, making thiamine unavailable to the body. High dose thiamine hcl resolves lead poisoning symptoms and the sulfur in thiamine may help the body to detox from the heavy metal.

Yes, on and off. More lately since I no longer have issues with sulfur.

Thanks for the links!

OP
D

As far as CTE goes, I can only say that fixing structural misalignment (to the best of my ability), mercury detoxification, changing the way I breathe, and dietary changes has has a massive on my impact brain functioning

I'm 23 and I'm still dealing with memory issues, brain fog, can't put together sentences etc., and I just feel like my situation won't get better cuz of age

Pete Rey

I'm 23 and I'm still dealing with memory issues, brain fog, can't put together sentences etc., and I just feel like my situation won't get better cuz of age
Anyone's situation can get better. Don't compare yourself to others; just compare each day/week/month/year to the last. We're all playing the hand we were dealt. Perfect is the enemy of the good. Two steps forward, one step backwards. Don't let the backwards step discourage you. I'm autistic, pushing 40, and still improving.

OP
D
Anyone's situation can get better. Don't compare yourself to others; just compare each day/week/month/year to the last. We're all playing the hand we were dealt. Perfect is the enemy of the good. Two steps forward, one step backwards. Don't let the backwards step discourage you. I'm autistic, pushing 40, and still improving.
That's great

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals