Another Confirmation That Testosterone Can Treat Prostate Cancer

marciomega

So far studying it, I also come to the conclusion that estrogen and aromatase both can play a significant role in the development of prostate cancer and perhaps BPH too. I find it weird how I cannot find any study about the use of aromatase inhibitors for prostate cancer.
It amazes me that up to this point , patients on BAT , don´t associate high T doses with AI. ..The outcome could be even better since withou E2 there wouldn´t be estimulation on ER- alpha.

TreasureVibe

It amazes me that up to this point , patients on BAT , don´t associate high T doses with AI. ..The outcome could be even better since withou E2 there wouldn´t be estimulation on ER- alpha.
Is ER-alpha implicated in prostate cancer? If so, then that's a great point you've made.

marciomega

@treasurevive According to some models proposed recently, ER-alpha increases the anti-apoptotic protein bcl-2 production for both breast and prostate cancer and also increases inflammation . As cancer progresses , the amount of ER-alpha is increased making the population of cancer cells grow each time more rapidly. ER-beta works on the other way, decreasing inflammation and bcl-2 and as cancer progresses it´s down regulated. BAT - Bipolar Androgen Therapy seems to ignore these facts.

Preferential Estrogen Receptor β Ligands Reduce Bcl-2 Expression in Hormone-Resistant Breast Cancer Cells to Increase Autophagy

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/pros.23446 --MUST READ

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals