Anybody here really cured histamine intolerance?

Advocate2021

Yeah if the red meat doesn’t help me I’m out of ideas! I’ve been following this diet for almost 10 years and red meat is the only thing I didn’t really pay much attention to. My diet was more shellfish, dairy, liver etc.

Did you try high dose vitamin C?
thats been on my radar and i noted a supplement someone posted here as being pure and made the way dr. peat approved- will try for sure. thanks!!

Advocate2021

Thought i would update. any input or knowledge based upon below appreciated!!

I did receive my test results back from the immunologist with whom i worked- confirmed all my horrific life long allergies to everything (dogs and mice and cockroach too and never knew that) and a new finding is some sort of autoimmune marker for histamine. i will copy all the allergy findings at very end of this message but this is the copy of this autoimmune urticaria finding from the lab report:

HISTAMINE
RELEASE$(CHRONIC
URTICARIA)

38 H <16 - %

CDT 2023>Low TSH, negative thyroid
antibodies > low TSH,
high histamine release 38. Very allergic and autoimmune
urticaria with elevated histamine release, discussed.

Evidently this usually means hives but that is not really my symptom. the treatment is Xolair injection but only approved for hives and asthma so i would not be eligible. still dont understand what it really means but at least something came back that could be a clue? you are so knowledgeable- have you heard of this above referenced finding and possibly know anything about it? I still think about DAO as well (this doctor of course does not test for it) and would like to get tested with a functional doc i may have just found. tempted to just try it as you suggested but if i dont test first will have no idea where is is at and if it is the or a culprit so think better to test first.

1. Allergic rhinitis due to pollen
LAB: RESPIRATORY ALLERGY PROFILE REGION VI IgE
2667, class 4 ragweed, and cedar, multiple positive tests

Value Reference Range

CLASS 1 -
MOUSE URINE
PROTEINS (E72) IGE 0.55 H - kU/L
IMMUNOGLOBULIN E 2667 H <OR=114 - kU/L
PENICILLIUM NOTATUM
(M1)$IGE <0.10 - kU/L
CLASS 0 -
DERMATOPHAGOIDES$PTERONYSSINUS
(D1) IGE 1.09 H
-
kU/L

Page 2 of 6

http://172.18.101.102:8080/mobiledoc/jsp/catalog/xml/printChartOptions.jsp?encounterI... 04/25/2023

CLASS 2 -
BERMUDA GRASS (G2)
IGE 0.68 H - kU/L
CLASS 1 -
ROUGH PIGWEED (W14)
IGE 0.36 H - kU/L
CLASS 1 -
ROUGH MARSH ELDER
(W16)$IGE 3.37 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
MAPLE (BOX ELDER)
(T1)$IGE 2.82 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
BIRCH (T3) IGE 5.73 H - kU/L
CLASS 3 -
ELM (T8) IGE 2.72 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
WALNUT TREE (T10) IGE 2.60 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
DERMATOPHAGOIDES
FARINAE$(D2) IGE 1.29 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
CAT DANDER (E1) IGE 3.50 H - kU/L
CLASS 3 -
DOG DANDER (E5) IGE 9.92 H - kU/L
CLASS 3 -
TIMOTHY GRASS (G6)
IGE 3.01 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
CLADOSPORIUM
HERBARUM$(M2) IGE 0.32 H - kU/L
CLASS 0/1 -
ALTERNARIA
ALTERNATA (M6)$IGE 12.40 H - kU/L
CLASS 3 -
OAK (T7) IGE 9.34 H - kU/L
CLASS 3 -
COMMON RAGWEED
(SHORT)$(W1) IGE 19.60 H - kU/L
CLASS 4 -

DOS: 04/06/2023

Note generated by eClinicalWorks EMR/PM Software (www.eClinicalWorks.com)

Page 3 of 6

http://172.18.101.102:8080/mobiledoc/jsp/catalog/xml/printChartOptions.jsp?encounterI... 04/25/2023

ASPERGILLUS
FUMIGATUS$(M3) IGE

0.33 H - kU/L
CLASS 0/1 -
COCKROACH (I6) IGE 0.15 H - kU/L
CLASS 0/1 -
MOUNTAIN CEDAR (T6)
IGE 40.90 H - kU/L
CLASS 4 -
HICKORY/PECAN TREE
(T22)$IGE 0.87 H - kU/L
CLASS 2 -
WHITE MULBERRY (T70)
IGE <0.10 - kU/L
CLASS 0 -
EDT 2023>IgE 2667,
class 4 ragweed, and cedar, multiple positive tests will need
to follow-up in clinic.
> informed patient
Notes: Discussed extracts have phenol and glycerin. 5 years ago had
tests in Colorado.

https://www.questdiagnostics.com/home/patients/scheduling-
test/appointments/

Last edited:

Advocate2021

"If at first you don't succeed, try try again".

Sure is my life motto after 40 plus years of this hypersensitivity nemesis and trying everything under the sun, many things of which, even suggested here, are really i think bandaids for a root issue which i think i may have finally found with the help of divine intervention in the form of a practitioner I met at a networking event.

One word: BIOFILM. I am still in the first few weeks of the antidote regimen; but so far so good and am improving - although i know i have a ways to go after somehow living like this and miraculously functioning to some degree my entire life. Beginning to think I was born with these aliens setting up shop in my body, particularly in my facial canals. this is why despite incredible health and hormones and thyroid and all I learned from Dr. Peat, etc and trying everything suggested here, nothing ever worked. I really did work on my gut but nothing ever really got through apparently because of this insidious creature called BIOFILM.

Apparently the aliens imbedded in my body didn't care about any of that even though all that I have done saved my life, mitigated the harm they really wanted to cause to some degree and resulted in many signs of health and vitality. Yet despite all, my ability to co-exist on the planet became worse and worse each year of my life until this last year it became so horrifying I cried to God a few times as to why I was put in a human body which had become hell on earth for me. I I truly began to think I was an alien stranded on earth for a mission as literally have been allergic to every thing both natural and man made on this planet.

Once i make sure i have finally found my answer, i will publish the living daylights out of it here and everywhere on this Earth. If this is my missing puzzled piece, truly I will have attained perfect health and balance and anti-aging at last at 53 and will launch my health and anti-aging enterprise to the world along side my advocacy for humanity enterprise. Special surprise on the latter to be shared on Monday! Thanks to all here for support on all counts!

Advocate2021

Holy Moly. This stuff is profound i have been on a biofilm eradication regimen using biocidin drops and LSF in nasal passages, a binder and an elixir from biocidin botanicals. It has been intense and had to reduce amounts due to the tornado that erupted in my intestine. working up again and added lidocaine last night and this morning and had instant effect on my intestine and bowel. Best its been in years this morning and flattened my tummy completely. took again this morning and feel like im on a bit of a trip lol but feels so relaxing. it is related to cocaine i think. wow think im finally finding the answer to my hypersensitivity and will have fully restored my body from the historical assaults. Found amazingly pristine source fully vetted: Buy Lidocaine Powder (Hydrochloride) ≥ 99%, 100g - Carolina Chemical

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals