Can Anyone With Perfect Gum Health Share Tips Please?

Simonsays

If youve got poor quality gum health , electric toothbrushes just destroy them with the pressure. Better to floss and use manual toothbrush. Or if you you use an electric brush dont rub as you would , but i find this almost impossible, to the cost of my gums. My dentist told me this.

member11823

K2 and d3 and plenty of sugar. I have perfect gum health. I floss religiously but hardly brush my teeth. I used to have deep pockets and lost s lot of bone but it all grew back and the pockets shrunk and it was from gut health and diet.
MK4? And if so what dose?

bawild

light pressure brushing (manual & electric), xylitol gum 3x/day, rubber picks (Gum brand), schultz charcoal toothpaste, daily aspirin, AEDK, MgGly, dairy, fruit

BrianF

I've had problems with gums (pain, ulcers, halitosis) in the past and dentists always pointed out that my gums had receded prematurely. I also had problems with plaque on the teeth and around the gums. My protocol was simple - use a childs toothbrush with small head and softer bristles and daily supplementaion with D3 and K2 (MK7). This seemed to work well and especially the D3 &K2 stops plaque completely (I use high doses) and didnt have plaque for almost four years. Recently went to work abroad and didnt supplement for 8 weeks. Needless to say that the plaque began to form again. Never fear, introduced it again and its not prgressing, in fact since I drop the load into the space between the lower lips and gums, then swish it around the lower front row (always worst affected area) it is dissapearing again.

BrianF

Caffeine powder in water. Hold in mouth. I swear by it now. My gums feel engorged afterward and my receding gum over my molar is filling in. I've mentioned this on two other threads.

Thats good to know, thanks for posting that. Have had problems with receeding gums.

For single spots of infection, ulcers etc., I highly recommend propolis. It's incredibly effective as it is antiinflammatory, antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal and speeds up wound healing. I actually use it not only for mouth health, but for all kinds of small wounds, minor burns and even to avoid skin infection after shaving. (As a bee product it's often considered allergenic though. Yet Ray Peat considers it safe; see Email Advice Depository Thread.)

dukesbobby777

so

300ml water
1 gram caffeine
10 grams baking soda

could i add taurine to the mouthwash?

Add methylene blue and niacinamide as well to really go to town on the bacteria in the mouth. Oh and xylitol.

Vitamin C added to MB will get rid of the blue colour, but I don’t know if that effects its anti fungal/bacterial effects.

Saphire

I've had problems with gums (pain, ulcers, halitosis) in the past and dentists always pointed out that my gums had receded prematurely. I also had problems with plaque on the teeth and around the gums. My protocol was simple - use a childs toothbrush with small head and softer bristles and daily supplementaion with D3 and K2 (MK7). This seemed to work well and especially the D3 &K2 stops plaque completely (I use high doses) and didnt have plaque for almost four years. Recently went to work abroad and didnt supplement for 8 weeks. Needless to say that the plaque began to form again. Never fear, introduced it again and its not prgressing, in fact since I drop the load into the space between the lower lips and gums, then swish it around the lower front row (always worst affected area) it is dissapearing again.
What kind of D3 & K2 do you use? What dose do you take? Today went to dentist and had to get 2 cavities filled and a crown. Says my gums look horrible w/lots of plaque and receding gums. Wants me to do this fluoride rinse....NOOOO WAY! I know all about that poison. Looking gor other natural alternatives.

There is this documentary people living in the mountains were visted by a group of dentist to do medical mission. They found out the tribal people did not use toothbrush, no toothpaste but chewed guava leaves and the people have healthy teeth no tartar.

joaquin

Waterpik twice a day and 100 mg of Ubiquinol once a day by mouth .

Callmestar

I clean my teeth with water only. I've had one filling in my life, which I don't think I even needed and regret having. Gums are also fine. Even if the rest of my health is currently down the drain. I'm heading into my mid 30s.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom