C60PurplePower In Coconut Oil

artlange

I heard about C60 commonly called "Buckey Balls" is a very effective free radical scavenger when used as a supplement dissolved in oil. I have no proof at all of this or if this product has any value. I heard about it from a very woo-woo source.

this is a link to their web site C60 Increased Energy | Boulder | C60PurplePower

They sell the C60 dissolved in olive oil or avocado oil and people who take it report fantastic stories. The C60 dissolved in oil appears purple, thus the name C60 Purple Power

C60 Increased Energy | Boulder | C60PurplePower

The cost is about $1/ml. That makes for a pricey experiment for the average rat. Perhaps @haidut at idealabsdc can make it?

Anyone ever hear of this C60PurplePower?

here is a youtube vid which discusses C60 (very woo-woo!)

Last edited:
OP
A

artlange

here is a link to patents/patent application using C60
Patent WO2013025180A1 - [60]fullerene and its use to maintain good health and to prolong the expected lifespan of mammals This describes the experiment and method.)

from the patent application WO2013025180A1
This experiment was initiated after observing that Ceo is absorbed through oral administration. To study the chronic toxicity of Ceo we designed a protocol according to the general guidelines of US food and drug administration (Chronic Toxicity Studies with Rodents in Toxicological Principles for the Safety Assessment of Food Ingredients. Redbook 2000, revised July 2007, Chapter IV.C.5.a. IV.C.5.a.) with some modifications. It was now discovered by the inventors that oral administration of Ceo increases significantly the longevity of rats (Fig. 5). At 25 months after the beginning of the treatment, the % of survival is equal to 25 %, 67 % and 100 % for the rats treated with water, olive oil or C6o-dissolved in olive oil, respectively (Fig. 5). At 37 months, after the beginning of the treatment, this percentage is always equal to 100 % for the rats treated with C6o-dissolved in olive oil, 17 % for the rats treated with olive oil, and 0 % for the rats treated with water (Fig. 5). The increase of the expected lifespan reported herein has never been reported for any other substance, to our knowledge.

Patent US9308243 - Cellular enhancements in biological systems through the use of li-pofullerene and peptide group combinations

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
I heard about C60 commonly called "Buckey Balls" is a very effective free radical scavenger when used as a supplement dissolved in oil. I have no proof at all of this or if this product has any value. I heard about it from a very woo-woo source.

this is a link to their web site C60 Increased Energy | Boulder | C60PurplePower

They sell the C60 dissolved in olive oil or avocado oil and people who take it report fantastic stories. The C60 dissolved in oil appears purple, thus the name C60 Purple Power

C60 Increased Energy | Boulder | C60PurplePower

The cost is about $1/ml. That makes for a pricey experiment for the average rat. Perhaps @haidut at idealabsdc can make it?

Anyone ever hear of this C60PurplePower?

here is a youtube vid which discusses C60 (very woo-woo!)

I don't think fullerene (C60) has anything to offer beyond what Diamant can do. Both are basically highly stable, fully saturated carbon structures and seem to stabilize the cell and protect it against stressors and toxins.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals