Best Place To Live In USA

aniciete

I have heard good things about Tennessee's stance. And the weather is not too cold: I've visited, albeit briefly, in the winter. In the summer in the mountains, I've seen rhododendrons growing :): while I am used to humidity in summer. I will look into Tennessee for the move.
Did you end up relocating? I’ve been looking into southern utah and it seems pretty nice

Lejeboca

Did you end up relocating? I’ve been looking into southern utah and it seems pretty nice
Nah, Still deciding where to go. The 'mandates' may speedup my cogitations.
I had Utah in mind but decided against because I am not planning on Salt Lake City and more rural areas are tightly-knit Mormon communities.

My latest thought is to take up @Lollipop2 suggestion and to move to Texas. Closer to the mountains there. Perhaps around Amarillo? Does anyone have thoughts on the 'Panhandle' in TX?

kyhmil

Vermont : more cows than people, beautiful green mountains, super independent strong people,
more bookstores (small independent) per capita, most rural state, more farms per capita, robust and growing organic food movement and farm to table in u.s., and liquid gold: maple syrup!
From Vermont and I can attest to this. Very amazing place for the right kind of person. Long cold icy winters...
Work is challenging to find at times, unless your into manual labor.

aniciete

I had Utah in mind but decided against because I am not planning on Salt Lake City and more rural areas are tightly-knit Mormon communities.

My latest thought is to take up @Lollipop2 suggestion and to move to Texas. Closer to the mountains there. Perhaps around Amarillo? Does anyone have thoughts on the 'Panhandle' in TX?
Hmm, maybe I’ll have to checkout some areas in Texas. I haven’t really considered it because of big number the Californians flocking there. Some spots in Arizona look pretty good, like Prescott. Around 50,000 people and 5,000+ ft elevation.

Lejeboca

Hmm, maybe I’ll have to checkout some areas in Texas. I haven’t really considered it because of big number the Californians flocking there. Some spots in Arizona look pretty good, like Prescott. Around 50,000 people and 5,000+ ft elevation.

From what I've heard, Californian lefties flock in metropolitan areas, mostly Austin. But in reality, idk.

Arizona is a tad too corrupt to my liking.

BearWithMe

Given the recent development, I'd run out of the USA as fast as possible.

Sadly, nowhere in the USA will be a good place to live very soon.

But don't run to Europe because Europe is turning into totalitarian hellhole at the same pace.

E

eat my peat

Given the recent development, I'd run out of the USA as fast as possible.

Sadly, nowhere in the USA will be a good place to live very soon.

But don't run to Europe because Europe is turning into totalitarian hellhole at the same pace.
So, where should one live?

aniciete

From what I've heard, Californian lefties flock in metropolitan areas, mostly Austin. But in reality, idk.

Arizona is a tad too corrupt to my liking.
Which states do you believe are the least corrupt? Texas, Florida, what else? It seems like many conservative states are still incorporating mandates.

atlee7757

I moved to a different state for high altitude benefits and in both states I've seen a crazy amt of chem trails. I've also seen them in various cities within each state, so I think the poisoning is happening throughout the country. I don't know if I'm just more sensitive than average to them, but I feel the effects strongly. I think your best bet is to leave USA in case the whole country turns into Cali due to poisoning.
This.
You spend all that time looking for a better place to live, and then you get there and discover they are spraying 4 times a month instead of 2.
A better place might be a place where they can't be bothered.
Is there such a place?

E

eat my peat

This.
You spend all that time looking for a better place to live, and then you get there and discover they are spraying 4 times a month instead of 2.
A better place might be a place where they can't be bothered.
Is there such a place?
Yes ... anywhere that isn't a popular western country

mexico/georgia/sweden lots of places seem to be doing their own thing.

just a case of whether or not this becomes a properly global thing.

in which case maybe being in the US isn't the worst decision to make.

Lollipop2

My father lives there, definitely closer to NM and mountains - a bit colder than rest of TX especially winters, but I found people to be nice. Choose a Republican county. Much better and get to know the local Sheriff.

Lejeboca

My father lives there, definitely closer to NM and mountains - a bit colder than rest of TX especially winters, but I found people to be nice. Choose a Republican county. Much better and get to know the local Sheriff.
Thanks! I am relieved to hear that people are nice. Hopefully there are not much substance abuse and crime, which were my stumbling points for WV. I might ping you more on this location if you do not might when I schedule to go check it out.

Some colder winters are still OK with me if its not sub-zero (Celsius) like in MT, which would be another great place to relocate but way too cold for me.

I am willing to assume the rsiks of 'Tornado Alley': been living in Iowa previously.

Lejeboca

Which states do you believe are the least corrupt? Texas, Florida, what else? It seems like many conservative states are still incorporating mandates.

Yeah, TX, FL, MT, probably TN and KY. It's not about current situation, "mandates", it's about which state does what when the "next big thing" arrives. I don't believe conservative states and some conservative counties will tolerate more lockdowns and go 'austratian way'.

Lollipop2

Thanks! I am relieved to hear that people are nice. Hopefully there are not much substance abuse and crime, which were my stumbling points for WV. I might ping you more on this location if you do not might when I schedule to go check it out.

Some colder winters are still OK with me if its not sub-zero (Celsius) like in MT, which would be another great place to relocate but way too cold for me.

I am willing to assume the rsiks of 'Tornado Alley': been living in Iowa previously.
Definitely ping me - I will give you a few suggestions around the state. Mostly stick to small, conservative regions.

aniciete

Yeah, TX, FL, MT, probably TN and KY. It's not about current situation, "mandates", it's about which state does what when the "next big thing" arrives. I don't believe conservative states and some conservative counties will tolerate more lockdowns and go 'austratian way'.
What do you think of Arkansas? It seems decent

koky

From Vermont and I can attest to this. Very amazing place for the right kind of person. Long cold icy winters...
Work is challenging to find at times, unless your into manual labor.
manual labor or entrepreneur
sometimes icy, often soft snow

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals