Best Place To Live In USA

Sam321

Would anyone know what is the best city / state in the united states for peating? Considering mainly sun, heat and air quality?
Well considering America is basically pushing for war in the s China sea, Crimea, and iran... I think no where in America is a great place to live given how much more likely nuclear war is...

BearWithMe

Well considering America is basically pushing for war in the s China sea, Crimea, and iran... I think no where in America is a great place to live given how much more likely nuclear war is...
If nuclear war happens, it will be completely irrelevant where in the world do you live.

Last edited:

BearWithMe

If nuclear war happens, it will be completely irrelevant where in the world do you live.
Actually I was wrong, if nuclear war happens, it would be the best to be in the epicentre of the first explosion. At least you would die quickly with zero suffering.

Inaut

I love this thread. Thanks everyone for sharing thoughts. It has inspired me to look outside of North America as well. Tough part is narrowing down best places though. So many pros/cons in every location. Makes me wonder if I am meant to be exactly where Im at right now........Stasiland, Canada!!!!!!!

achillea

Does anyone have an opinion on the suburbs of Tucson, Arizona? My husband has an interview for a job there and the climate seems appealing. My current job has locations in the area as well so I could possibly transfer if all goes well. I’m thinking it would certainly be better than the brutal Indiana winters! Any input is greatly appreciated.
My wife went to the University there and loved it. Some people I know who lived in the mountains of Colorado moved to Green River to the south of Tucson, more altitude and cooler. Tucson is culturally diverse but trends to the liberal side because of the college propaganda. IT IS HOT!!!!!!!!!! It is Hot

Blossom

Forum Supporter
My wife went to the University there and loved it. Some people I know who lived in the mountains of Colorado moved to Green River to the south of Tucson, more altitude and cooler. Tucson is culturally diverse but trends to the liberal side because of the college propaganda. IT IS HOT!!!!!!!!!! It is Hot
All good to know! Thank you

cgh4444

Nuclear war doesn’t seem like a terrible option. That’s a “great reset” I can get behind.

gaze

Actually I was wrong, if nuclear war happens, it would be the best to be in the epicentre of the first explosion. At least you would die quickly with zero suffering.
i feel like a place like uruguay is fairly safe because it's kind of irrelevant in global politics, it's in a region far away from everything, and it's a pretty nice place to live if you have money

Lollipop2

i feel like a place like uruguay is fairly safe because it's kind of irrelevant in global politics, it's in a region far away from everything, and it's a pretty nice place to live if you have money
Their restrictions from Covid are over the top horrible. Read up on it. Also Paraguay. My friend lives there - horrible horrible situation.

Costa Rica might be a place. You can fly in without a test, a vaccine and no quarantine.

BearWithMe

I agree, Uruguay is a great place.

If nuclear war happens, no place on earth would be good or safe to live, though.

DrJ

Does anyone have an opinion on the suburbs of Tucson, Arizona? My husband has an interview for a job there and the climate seems appealing. My current job has locations in the area as well so I could possibly transfer if all goes well. I’m thinking it would certainly be better than the brutal Indiana winters! Any input is greatly appreciated.
I have a place in the foothills there. I personally love tucson but plenty of people hate it. 9 mo of the year the weather is fantastic. For 3 months the heat can be quite miserable but at the end of the summer is "monsoon" season in which we get huge thunderstorms with great lightning shows (usually; some years it disappoints).

Tucson proper seems to suffer from bad leadership and the roads are not great. You can definitely pick up a trashy vibe, but also a nice quirkiness. I have friends in Oro Valley who quite like it and also friends south in Vail who like that too. The surrounding small towns are definitely better for families and schools.

There's mountains on 4 sides so I spend most weekends in those. Sabino canyon is a treasure. In summer you can get a break from the heat by going up Mt Lemmon to much higher altitude. If you like outdoor activities (especially hiking) and sunshine it's hard to beat.

Be warned that rent and house prices there have totally skyrocketed in the last 6 months or so. Probably people fleeing California. This also happened before around 2007 so it's the second California wave I've experienced. But tucson always ends up slightly worse after that because californians just try to make their new place like California again which is awful.

It's getting better but tucson doesn't have a great variety of well-paying jobs so some people get to feeling stuck in their job without better options. Most of the population is not so well off and meth is a problem. But if you stay in the suburbs you're unlikely to be affected by this.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals