Best Place To Get Blood Tests Online In The UK

Josh

i'm planning on ordering some blood tests online in the uk, i'm looking for:

-Full hormonal panel including all the testosterone markers, dht, full thyroid panel (t3 and t4, antibodies etc), estrogen, progesterone etc etc etc

-Parathyroid, calcium/vitamin d.

-Nutritional panel test.

Anyone in the uk know of a safe accurate and reliable blood testing website?

I've seen a lot of these websites offer blood tests but they send out a finger prick set, is a finger prick set just as good as getting a normal needle in arm test?

Peater

I'm also keen on info as I'd like to get all the usual Peat blood markers checked - and also how to go about finding a professional who I could work with in the context of Peat's work (Healthcare here isn't like in the US). The closest private equivalent I could think of was a naturopath but that's not really what I had in mind.

Broco6679

Medichecks is my usual go to. They use the county pathology lab which is the same as many GP's practices. Blue Horizon is also a good option.

With medichecks, you can choose a venus sample if that's what you want. osts an extra £25, and they set up an appointment with one of their partner clinics, or advise you of a nearby outpatient phlebotomy department at your local hospital.

I always use venous samples if possible, but in the times I've had to use the finger prick, they've always come back the same as venous samples.

Never pay full price with medichecks - you can always find a discount code somewhere for ~20% off.

Papteo

Any specific discount code?
Medichecks Thyroid Check Plus | Holland & Barrett

You can buy a Medicheck test from hollandandbarrett.com - 25% off till midnight.

If you have Complete savings account (Complete Savings - Get Cashback when you shop with us) and shop via them - it gives you an extra 10% off. (35% in total)
TopCashback.co.uk: The UK’s #1 Cashback & Vouchers Site - if you shop via them it gives you UP to 10%.
or
Offers - 25% off over £150.

Hope it might help:)

Sefton10

I’ve just used Medichecks and was very impressed.

golder

I’ve just used Medichecks and was very impressed.
Nice. What test did you get? I've noticed that even there most comprehensive Sports Blood Test was missing a few blood markers that would've been useful for us Peatarians.

Sefton10

Nice. What test did you get? I've noticed that even there most comprehensive Sports Blood Test was missing a few blood markers that would've been useful for us Peatarians.
It was the advanced thyroid test. Finger prick version. Straightforward and really quick turnaround with detailed results. I’ll do it again in a couple of months to check progress.

Happycat

I saw Tommo Littlewood recommended a company called Thrivahealth for testing in UK.

Callmestar

Genova diagnostics. They have more test options than any other lab in the UK from what I've seen. If not, then Functional DX. The rest are all garbage.

AdoTintor

Genova diagnostics. They have more test options than any other lab in the UK from what I've seen. If not, then Functional DX. The rest are all garbage.

just had a look at Genova and the thyroid test which seems better, has reverse T3. However, it looks like you need to go through a doctor to get this ordered - that didn't seem to be a requirement for Medichecks

Sefton10

It doesnt seem so - but there are many tests. The Advaned Thyroid test does 3 tests: free T4, free T3 and TSH.
You get: TSH; Free T3; Free T4; Thyroglobulin Antibodies; Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies; CRP; Ferritin; Folate; Vit B12 and Vitamin D

AdoTintor

You get: TSH; Free T3; Free T4; Thyroglobulin Antibodies; Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies; CRP; Ferritin; Folate; Vit B12 and Vitamin D

Ah yes I see there is more to this test in the other tabs.

Are you testing prior to considering thyroid or have you already started and want to see where you are at? It would be interesting to do the broda barnes protocol, which takes months to slowly adjust to the correct level, whilst getting the test numbers, that he never had, to see what actually happens as you slowly increase to get to right waking temperature. I don't think they even knew about t3 and t4 back then when he invented his protocol.

Sefton10

Ah yes I see there is more to this test in the other tabs.

Are you testing prior to considering thyroid or have you already started and want to see where you are at? It would be interesting to do the broda barnes protocol, which takes months to slowly adjust to the correct level, whilst getting the test numbers, that he never had, to see what actually happens as you slowly increase to get to right waking temperature. I don't think they even knew about t3 and t4 back then when he invented his protocol.
I tested and my Vit D was low, TSH was high (in Peat terms) and Thyroglobulin Antibodies were raised, which backed up my symptoms. Since then, I've started supplementing with D3 and raw desiccated thyroid (Forefront Health). My plan is to re-test 3 months after the first test and see if there's any movement.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals