Best Place To Get Blood Tests Online In The UK

Stilgar

For the basics, I use Thriva - basic thyroid panel, cholesterol, vitamin D. Works out about £40-60. They have a limited range of tests - iron panels, liver check, testosterone, etc so I'd use medichecks for more specific things.

Callmestar

just had a look at Genova and the thyroid test which seems better, has reverse T3. However, it looks like you need to go through a doctor to get this ordered - that didn't seem to be a requirement for Medichecks

I know of a practitioner who will let you order directly through them without having to pay for the consult or any additional cost for the test etc. I will try and find the details and DM you.

golder

I know of a practitioner who will let you order directly through them without having to pay for the consult or any additional cost for the test etc. I will try and find the details and DM you.
Would you be kind enough to also PM me. Thanks!

AdoTintor

thanks that would be fantastic if you manage to dig it up

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals