Bad reaction to methylyne blue...

tygreezytlb

Took a drop of mitolab today in water.... literally heart started to beat very fast, got upto 170, constantly jumping from 150 then down to 110 then 130 then 140, heat flushes, had to go emergency, just started to calm down 5 hours later, be careful with methylyne blue!!

yerrag

That is 625mcg only, normally a safe dose. Either there is something wrong with the Mitolab batch of mb, or there is something in you that didn't take too well to it.

I'm taking 4 x 10mg a day of it. I'm seeing it have very salutary effects on me, as seen through a CBC blood test taken yesterday. I know now what to add to make a stack that works for my condition.

But your heart racing is nothing to take lightly. Glad you stopped it. And it's a good thing that you were cautious and started with 1 drop.

Doc Sandoz

Took a drop of mitolab today in water.... literally heart started to beat very fast, got upto 170, constantly jumping from 150 then down to 110 then 130 then 140, heat flushes, had to go emergency, just started to calm down 5 hours later, be careful with methylyne blue!!
When I first tried MB, I had a bad reactIon to it, although not a tachycardia to the extent you had. I therefore diluted the MB - which contains 5mg/drop - 1000 times so each drop of my solution contains only about 5 mcg. I take maybe two drops -10mcg - orally at a time, then wait awhile and take two more. I initially bought it to use after exposure to nitric oxide so as to dislodge the NO and assist mitochondrial functioning.

I am also taking thyroid. It too can also easily overwhelm me, so I'm slowly building my tolerance by taking only about 5 to 7 mg of Cynoplus one day and the same of Cynomel the next. Average body temperature is slowly increasing - now around 98.0F. When I get a low reading, I find cautious use of the MB solution raises it. My guess is that the MB is assisting cellular respiration by providing a mitochondrial short-cut, while the thyroid is gradually augmenting that process on a more natural basis.

Last edited:
OP
T

tygreezytlb

I did notice that my cognition today has been clearer but that reaction was too much, and scared the bejeebies out of me! I was advised not to take it again, and I dont think I can, with that reaction. Sigh, I do think cognitively it was helping though, my body is super sensitive to everything. Im in a really bad place healthwise right now.

Nemo

I did notice that my cognition today has been clearer but that reaction was too much, and scared the bejeebies out of me! I was advised not to take it again, and I dont think I can, with that reaction. Sigh, I do think cognitively it was helping though, my body is super sensitive to everything. Im in a really bad place healthwise right now.

Doc Sandoz's microdose solution would likely work well for you, tygreezytlb.

Don't be afraid to try super small doses.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals