Appearance Of Tiny "age Spots" On One Hand

OP
Peata

Peata

OK, I guess it's just a coincidence that it came up after blood donation. I've avoided sun a lot the last half of the summer, but it must be from sun exposure nonetheless. I've never been a freckle-prone person (so far, maybe that's changing).

Bluebell

Have you tried topical E on them at all, that might help?

I think I might try it.

OP
Peata

Peata

Bluebell said:
Have you tried topical E on them at all, that might help?

I think I might try it.

No, but I can try rubbing Progest-E on my hands, which has vitamin E. Keep me updated if E helps you.

marcar72

I'm going to guess that the small spot on your hand Peata is a freckle. I would guess it has occured in relation to your usage of light therapy here recently. Just a guess... :2cents

OP
Peata

Peata

marcar72 said:
I'm going to guess that the small spot on your hand Peata is a freckle. I would guess it has occured in relation to your usage of light therapy here recently. Just a guess... :2cents

I thought it was only from the UV blue spectrum that one could develop discoloration (tan, melasma, freckles, etc.) and that the 250w heat lamp did not give out that same ray?

Will someone clarify for me?

johnwester130

This is also a problem for me

I have no idea why I get these

Could niacinamide be causing it ? I don't see how though

Queequeg

castor oil may work according to Dr Jennifer Daniels. Ray talks a lot about lipofuscin but I cant remember if he came up with anything to treat it besides DMAE which has some side-issues as I recall.

peatyfoody

Could you guys solve this issue? I am having the same problem... tried topical niacinamide/progest-E nothing helps... and I only have more and more. I had them on my arms for a logn time, and I am getting a lottttt tiny little ones now on my legs and chest too... :( my skin looks so old, really.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals