Curing lipofuscin / age spots with Gallbladder cleanses?

AlisonG

So, I've done a few gallbladder/liver cleanses in my time (a la Hulda Clark), but haven't in a while... I worry - perhaps needlessly - about a stone getting stuck in the duct.
Anyway, I recently overheard a conversation where a woman was saying that her husband's liver spots were fading after doing several gallbladder/liver cleanses. They were strangers, so I didn't barge in with questions. But this reminded me of a woman I knew years ago in her sixties who told me she had been conducting one of these cleanses a month for 18 months, for reasons only related to the health of her gallbladder. However, after 18 months, she was surprised and delighted to discover that her age spots which had covered her face and hands were all but gone. I had not seen her before, but at the time I knew her, her face and hands were indeed clear!

Anyone had experience with gallbladder/liver cleanses improving age spots?
Has anyone ever conducted a gallbladder/liver cleanse and had a stone get stuck? (Yes, I'm contemplating another one...)
Do you have a guess what Ray might suggest as an explanation for these cleanses curing age spots?
Why don't young people who have the same PUFA-filled diet as their grandparents have lipofuscin? Could it be a better liver?

Thanks in advance for any answers you've got for me!

PS. I know that that some argue about the validity of G/L cleanses. Let's not do that here. I know there's at least one thread on that!