Anyone Tried Pimpom Ndt ?

Discussion in 'Natural Dessicated Thyroid' started by connorj123, Jun 7, 2020.

1. connorj123

connorj123 Member

2. stevrd

stevrd Member

I haven't tried tru thyroid, but I've tried their thyroid-s and thiroyd and they are both legit. They alter my thyroid labs as would be predicted with taking a thyroid supplement. I've also had mass spectrometry done by a chemist to confirm both those products have T4 and T3 present in advertised quantities, which they did. I have no reason to doubt the legitimacy of the company that sells those thyroid products.

3. OP
    connorj123

connorj123 Member

Thanks for your comment. Thats good to hear. I have ordered a pack of tru thyroid from them today. If my wp thyroid ndt doesnt work im going to make the switch to their product and ill make a post here with how i did on it. Glad they are legit though

4. stevrd

stevrd Member

Cool, let us know how it works for you. We're all navigating through this thyroid journey. The more insight the better.

5. OP
    connorj123

connorj123 Member

Yep for sure mate :)

6. Kloweee12

Kloweee12 New Member

I want to try Tru thyroid by pimpom but they cannot ship to my country at the moment. Then I saw this ndt brand claiming similar to Thiroyd same dosage at 60mg per 1 grain. I am skeptic on trying since they lack of reviews yet but I am running out of Thiroyd real soon and they can ship to my country from Vietnam. Here are the ingredients as stated:

Each tablets contains:
    T4 content 38,5 mcg, T3 content 8,5 mcg + T2, T1 and calcitonin.
    Does it contains lactose or gluten or GMO’s: Real Thyroid is lactose and gluten and GMO’s free.
    Other ingredients in Real Thyroid: Seaweed powder 65 mg, 10 mcg potassium iodade, 3 mcg of selenium yeast.
    Fillers and binders: Dextrose, corn starch, Avicel PH101, PVP K30, Ethanol, Talc, Magnesium Stearate.
    Manufactured by: Eastern Pharmaceutical. Product of Vietnam.