Was Thyroid-S reformulated?

Daimyo

Hi guys, I am selling NDT to Poles, I got some returning customers... Unfortunately a lot of people are complaining that it doesn't work for them anymore. In fact, even the color of the tablets have changed slightly.

As my gig is still small, I am ordering from Sriprasit (Thyroid-S manufacturer) as we need it. In March we were informed, that we need to wait about 30 days for the delivery, as the supply is exceeding the demand. It would be logical to assume, they either started to expand their production line or use another facility.

Unfortunately for Thyroid-S users (that I had feedback from) the quality has decreased. I never used Armour, but from what I read the same thing happen to Armour. Theoretically the same active ingredient, the same dose, but fillers or the procedure was changed.

I guess the change happen around the end of 2014 or beginning of 2015, so all Thyroid-S tablets with expire date after January 2018 will be affected.

Anyone else has similar impression?

InChristAlone

You could try thiroyd brand instead? it is very similar.

OP
Daimyo

Daimyo

Hi Janelle525,

I am using Thiroyd right now and mainly recommend it to my customers. Just wanted to inform people about it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals