Any Ray interviews lately?

Advocate2021

Any news or word about Dr. Peat?

Ive been corresponding and speaking with him since 1998 up to just a month or so ago; but am aware he is not reachable for a bit and he had last told me he was struggling with his vocal chords as i had invited him to a weekly zoom meeting of attorneys and scientists involved in advocacy efforts against Big Pharma etc. He was going to come but said he could not speak due to vocal chord issues from dietary changes and then smoke in Oregon. And then he stopped responding about a month ago and i have heard same from others here. Sending him much love and care.

-Luke-

Update from oneradionetwork.com

"Dr. Ray Peat, unfortunately is still on the bench today. There have been many fires in and around the area in which he lives so the smoke has been tough on his voice."

David PS

"Dr. Ray Peat, unfortunately is still on the bench today. There have been many fires in and around the area in which he lives so the smoke has been tough on his voice."
Thanks for staying on top of this.

Advocate2021

Thank you. Sending radiant healing to Dr. Peat and his vocal chords. May try reaching out to him again., Been about 6 weeks since i heard from him.

Mito

The engineer at KMUD tried calling Ray Peat this past Friday for Ask the Herb Doctor Show, but he didn’t answer the phone.

reality

Looks his he has passed RIP

You guys think this is related to the fires in his area Patrick Timpone was talking about? perhaps the smoke damaged him badly internally?

daphne134

Any news or word about Dr. Peat?

Ive been corresponding and speaking with him since 1998 up to just a month or so ago; but am aware he is not reachable for a bit and he had last told me he was struggling with his vocal chords as i had invited him to a weekly zoom meeting of attorneys and scientists involved in advocacy efforts against Big Pharma etc. He was going to come but said he could not speak due to vocal chord issues from dietary changes and then smoke in Oregon. And then he stopped responding about a month ago and i have heard same from others here. Sending him much love and care.
Did he specify what dietary changes were not working for him?
Do we know where in Oregon he lived?
Here is an article about how it's been in parts of Oregon. It says the air quality had been very bad over the summer / early fall, but had improved by late Oct due to rain.

Lizb

Here is an article about how it's been in parts of Oregon. It says the air quality had been very bad over the summer / early fall, but had improved by late Oct due to rain.
He lived in Eugene I think. His PO Box has an Eugene address.
Sophie Lamb (Andrew Murray's friend, both herbalists) told me that Ray had difficulty with his lungs from earlier in life. What that means I'm not exactly sure. I'm recalling X ray damage.
I believe Sophie met Ray.

I hope my recollection is mainly right but it may not be.

Advocate2021

These are the emails from September from Dr. Peat in response to my invitation to him to come to the meeting:

Ray Peat <[email protected]>​

Thu, Aug 4, 11:20 AM

to me

When I have used Novotiral it was very effective, despite the lower ratio of T3 to T4. I think Grossman’s problem has been direct interference with their T3 suppliers. I have been experimenting with my diet, and have found that my worst allergies have subsided, But now I have a lingering cough with vocal cord sensitivity/spasms. Until I get back to a diet that I’m less sensitive to, I’m avoiding talking on radio and internet. I expect it to take a few weeks. I’ll be glad to participate in the Wednesday things as far as my voice permits.

Ray Peat <[email protected]>​

Sep 13, 2022, 10:17 PM
to me

We’re getting smoke regularly in Eugene, and my vocal cords are still very reactive. Is it o,k, to sign on just to listen?
cleardot.gif

Looks his he has passed RIP

You guys think this is related to the fires in his area Patrick Timpone was talking about? perhaps the smoke damaged him badly internally?
Here is something he said in one one of articles and maybe what happened to him…

“Percival Potts' observation of scrotal cancer in chimney sweeps eventually led to the study of soot carcinogenesis, and then to the study of the properties of the polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in soot. The similarities of those properties to estrogen's soon became apparent.

Over the decades, many studies have confirmed that prolonged, continuous exposure to estrogen is carcinogenic, and that progesterone offsets those effects.” -Ray Peat

“Prolonged exposure to estrogen, that can't be offset by the homeostatic factors, such as progesterone, typically causes cells to enter a growth phase. (But so do other excitatory processes, such as ionizing radiation.)” -Ray Peat​

Last edited:
As I feared, he may have been targeted by the powers that be. Just like Aajonus Vonderplanitz was. Let it be known, our enemies are evil and ruthless. But despite this, they shall not prevail.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals