Ray Peat Interview #30: LSD, Serotonin, and Hallucinations | PUFA and Lipofuscin | Strategy of Tension | William Blake

Atma

I recently listened to this video on Danny's youtube channel and was happy to hear Ray talk about a diet for clear consciousness and encouraging us to look at nutrition in the context of Cosmic energy, something I'd love to hear Ray talk about more. I haven't seen this one posted here so though I'd share the link in case anyone missed it.

#30: LSD, Serotonin, and Hallucinations | PUFA and Lipofuscin | Strategy of Tension | William Blake

I'd also like to say I think these video interviews are brilliant and cover so many important topics. Thank you so much for making them. :)

Atma

I've read parts of it a few years ago but will give it another look, thanks for the link.

p.s Apologies for almost duplicating your username, I just used the first name which came into my head back when I signed up. :)
I may ask a mod to change my name if I think of another...

dylanrr1

I found it incredible in this podcast when Georgi asked Ray Peat of the source of a study that he quotes a couple of times in interviews regarding pregnenolone. Ray was able to recall the exact publishing year and name of the editor of the book where he seen the study. He is a quick thinker and his ability to recall memories on pretty much any topic thrown at him, and at 84 years old, amazes me.

It's beyond crazy to think that there are people out there who think he is unhealthy because of his appearance/voice.

supercoolguy

I found it incredible in this podcast when Georgi asked Ray Peat of the source of a study that he quotes a couple of times in interviews regarding pregnenolone. Ray was able to recall the exact publishing year and name of the editor of the book where he seen the study. He is a quick thinker and his ability to recall memories on pretty much any topic thrown at him, and at 84 years old, amazes me.

It's beyond crazy to think that there are people out there who think he is unhealthy because of his appearance/voice.
I KNOW....it Blows my Doors Off the Hinge when he recalls stuff. I know that science is His arena, but man, i forget what i had for breakfast.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Girlfriend And I Took LSD And She Got Terrible Stomach Aches - Serotonin/dopamine? Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 16
michael94 Lsd: Antagonizes Serotonin And Glutamate Excitation Articles & Scientific Studies 1
A LSD Vs Other Anti-serotonin Drugs Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 40
sladerunner69 LSD And Serotonin Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 46
Mauritio 1-acetyl- LSD, a better LSD-alternative? (aka ALD-52) Science 17
Mauritio 2-Bromo-LSD , a better LSD-alternative? Science 9
marcar72 It's Jerry Garcia's Birthday. Funny LSD Anecdote! The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 20
L Microdosed LSD: Finally A Breakthrough For Alzheimer’s Disease? Alzheimer's 12
haidut LSD Enters Clinical Trials For Alzheimer Disease (AD) Scientific Studies 5
C Does Lisuride Like Lsd Make You Think About Present/future? Ask For Help or Advice 14
haidut Babies Experience Life As An LSD Trip, As A Result Of Their High Metabolism Scientific Studies 100
Johhny Tazzle LSD Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
ddjd LSD Binding Affinities Ask For Help or Advice 0
debored13 Is Peat Wrong About LSD? Or Just Too Vague? Antagonism Vs Agonism Articles & Scientific Studies 27
W “Interactions Of Cyproheptadine And Methysergide With LSD On Sensory Evoked Activity.” Scientific Studies 15
ddjd Ketanserin Stops Effect Of LSD Ask For Help or Advice 6
Atma LSD Nutrition Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 6
Drareg LSD With Autism: A Live Experience Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 0
F Microdosing 1P-LSD Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 12
johnwester130 Has Peat Written About The News LSD Derivatives ? Al-lad, 1p-lsd,eth-lad,ald-52 ? Articles & Scientific Studies 4
Tarmander Silicon Valley On Micro-dosing LSD Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 3
F 1P-LSD Long Term Positive Effects? Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 19
haidut LSD-derivatives Like Bromocriptine Can Fully Cure Breast Cancer Scientific Studies 50
Drareg Acute Effects Of LSD On DHEA Scientific Studies 3
haidut LSD Forces People To Think About The Present/future And Not The Past Scientific Studies 65
michael94 On the long term safety of low-dose LSD Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 1
Makrosky Positive story about LSD in the News Rant or Rave 0
S While High On LSD, Ellis Threw A No-Hitter For The Pirates Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 3
charlie LSD cures depression? Scientists plead for cash to fund ‘exciting’ drug study Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 2
M Question About LSD Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 55
S Cyproheptadine With LSD Cyproheptadine 10
C LSD and me Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 7
S My LSD Experience Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 33
haidut Cyproheptadine, LSD-based Drugs Can Regenerate Damaged Liver Scientific Studies 52
Y LSD is good for you Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 1
4peatssake Article: Psychosis or Gnosis: A Social History of LSD Danny Roddy 1
J LSD and Metabolism Articles & Scientific Studies 2
K Ray Peat And LSD Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 17
A Octreotide Inhibits GH, Serotonin, Prolactin, TSH, Insulin Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
Q Is Vitamin D induced serotonin syndrome possible? Please hear me out... Ask For Help or Advice 56
Mito Serotonin Pathway in Cancer Cancer 1
deliciousfruit I Think High Serotonin Is Holding Me Back Ask For Help or Advice 9
N The "safest" drug to increase serotonin Mental Issues 19
Mito Serotonin receptor 4 in the hippocampus modulates mood and anxiety Articles & Scientific Studies 0
Hans Anti-serotonin stack for more energy and well-being Articles & Scientific Studies 15
Mauritio 10-methoxy-harmalan ,an anti-serotonin chemical? IdeaLabs 34
Lokzo Vitamin B6 Increases Serotonin, Regardless of Serotonin Levels - PUBMED Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
GelatinGoblin Low-Moderate sugar meal with no Protein, Serotonin inducing? Ask For Help or Advice 5
Mito Serotonin is elevated in COVID- 19-associated diarrhoea Miscellaneous Health Discussions 39
haidut Serotonin promotes (futile) patience and (false) faith in future rewards Scientific Studies 19