Volunteers for batch transcribing of interviews.

Discussion in 'Interview Transcript Projects' started by burtlancast, Nov 5, 2014.

1. OP
    burtlancast

burtlancast Member

Yes, look in the Interview Transcript Projects subforum (viewforum.php?f=78)
    If you can read "FULL" in the title of the thread, it means no volunteers are needed.
    If it includes "NON FULL", it means more volunteers are needed.
    :mrgreen:

By the way, the no 1 project is back to NON FULL, as sueq is transcribing by himself a whole interview.

2. Memma

Memma Member

Count me in!

3. bmoores

bmoores Member

I've transcribed most of Peat's interviews, though it was not always verbatim. This was before I knew you guys were working on the project :) My transcriptions are often what Peat was saying and I may not have entered the host or caller statement. I'm a fast typer and pretty much typed as Peat spoke, can't say I ever spell-checked it or corrected it yet. I hope you can parse and correct the transcriptions for publication. Peat's word is gold!

Because technology, I've attached them here.
    If you'd like me to email them in a batch, Please let me know the email address and attn: To.

Keep up the good work!

Brandon
    510.520.6394 mobile
    btmoores@yahoo.com
    San Jose, CA

Attached Files:

4. OP
    burtlancast

burtlancast Member

Thanks bmoores,
    :hattip
    You can use mega (https://mega.co.nz/) to send your transcriptions, and we will complete them, then repost them in the transcript forum section.

Or, even easier, you can use the "add files" button in the attachments tab, that shows under each post you create; it can handle up to 50 MB files, i believe.

[​IMG]

5. 4peatssake

4peatssake Member

Thanks for sharing your files Brandon. :hattip