Ray Peat Interviews Podcast Feed Not Updated Anymore?

mrchibbs

Has anyone noticed that the Ray Peat Interviews feed hasn't been updated in more than a month?

I could download the latest interviews individually, but I tend to rely on the Podcast app to listen to Ray's stuff.

Wonder what's up with this.

Lejeboca

Has anyone noticed that the Ray Peat Interviews feed hasn't been updated in more than a month?

I could download the latest interviews individually, but I tend to rely on the Podcast app to listen to Ray's stuff.

Wonder what's up with this.

Good question. @Dan Wich would know I suppose, since he is kindly doing the feed on toxineless. Dan, could you chime in ? Thanks

golder

Would be nice to fix this. Was so handy having all the peat interviews in one place.

OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

Would be nice to fix this. Was so handy having all the peat interviews in one place.

Dan Wich is really busy these days, I don't think he has the time to keep this up and running. I don't know much about podcast feeds, if anyone knows how to set it up, we could create a new feed with all the recent interview sources; Jodelle, Butter Living, Strong Sistas, One Radio Network. Personally, I don't love the KMUD format anymore.

And it would be nice to not make it purely about Ray, but also include the interviews with Georgi. We could call it the Bioenergetic Feed.

Danny Roddy has a nice feed for his own shows (Generative Energy podcast).

Lollipop2

And it would be nice to not make it purely about Ray, but also include the interviews with Georgi. We could call it the Bioenergetic Feed.
Great idea. Though you don’t like the KMUD interviews anymore (me neither for that matter), they should be included to have a comprehensive feed. Then people can choose what they want to listen to. Frankly we should also include all previous interviews already listed, and Danny’s feed as well. That would be the bomb. Unfortunately, I do not know enough technically to do it myself. I would happily donate if someone was willing. We literally need everything in one location.

OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

@Lollipop2

I totally agree, it should be comprehensive. Hopefully someone with the necessary skills can take care of it! This community is very resourceful!

If anyone feels they are up to the task, please chime in!

RealNeat

Good question. @Dan Wich would know I suppose, since he is kindly doing the feed on toxineless. Dan, could you chime in ? Thanks
Do you know how to access only Rays interviews on the forum. Meaning, a page of threads that contain his interviews to look through.

Lejeboca

Do you know how to access only Rays interviews on the forum. Meaning, a page of threads that contain his interviews to look through.
Sorry, I don't know a good way. I search for keywords 'interviews' and 'ray peat' but for some reason not all come up.
Perhaps @charlie would chime in with a solution?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals