Volunteers For Batch Transcribing Of Interviews

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

treelady said:
Maybe it's just me (in that case ignore this) but I have a hard time wading through everything to see which transcription projects are still open.

Yes, look in the Interview Transcript Projects subforum (viewforum.php?f=78)
If you can read "FULL" in the title of the thread, it means no volunteers are needed.
If it includes "NON FULL", it means more volunteers are needed.
:mrgreen:

By the way, the no 1 project is back to NON FULL, as sueq is transcribing by himself a whole interview.

bmoores

I've transcribed most of Peat's interviews, though it was not always verbatim. This was before I knew you guys were working on the project :) My transcriptions are often what Peat was saying and I may not have entered the host or caller statement. I'm a fast typer and pretty much typed as Peat spoke, can't say I ever spell-checked it or corrected it yet. I hope you can parse and correct the transcriptions for publication. Peat's word is gold!

Because technology, I've attached them here.
If you'd like me to email them in a batch, Please let me know the email address and attn: To.

Keep up the good work!

Brandon
510.520.6394 mobile
[email protected]
San Jose, CA

Attachments

• Ray_Peat_Transcriptions.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 258
OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Thanks bmoores,
:hattip
You can use mega (https://mega.co.nz/) to send your transcriptions, and we will complete them, then repost them in the transcript forum section.

Or, even easier, you can use the "add files" button in the attachments tab, that shows under each post you create; it can handle up to 50 MB files, i believe.

image.gif

4peatssake

bmoores said:
I've transcribed most of Peat's interviews, though it was not always verbatim. This was before I knew you guys were working on the project :) My transcriptions are often what Peat was saying and I may not have entered the host or caller statement. I'm a fast typer and pretty much typed as Peat spoke, can't say I ever spell-checked it or corrected it yet. I hope you can parse and correct the transcriptions for publication. Peat's word is gold!

Because technology, I've attached them here.
If you'd like me to email them in a batch, Please let me know the email address and attn: To.

Keep up the good work!

Brandon
510.520.6394 mobile
[email protected]
San Jose, CA
Thanks for sharing your files Brandon. :hattip

Mellow

I've found this resource incredible, an would be happy to help to with transcription as my small token of thanks for everything that people here do.
How do I contribute? :):

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals