Any Ray interviews lately?

You probably already thought of this but akathesia is a common effect of certain drugs. I got it when I was a teen and was prescribed a psych drug. If someone mentioned it I'd ask if they were taking anything.
I am gonna do that. When did yours go away?

David PS

The next negative milestone would be if the newletters stop.

If Dr. Peat is truly correct about the evil nature and ruthlessness of the ruling elite, and since he is increasingly well-known and influential nowadays, I wonder if they aren't targeting him with EMF rays or something similar. This might explain some of his health problems in the past year or so. I hope it is not the case.

NanMitch

The bacon reaction thing happened in 2021. Sometime late 2021 / early 2022 Ray decided to try eating low protein. He said it made him feel more lively and much warmer - had to lower his thyroid dose. He mentioned on Danny's podcast that in order for that diet to be enjoyable for him he had to eat lots of well cooked vegetables. I gather from what he said in the last ORN interview he started reacting to those vegetables, leading to the voice symptoms. He cut the vegetables out (going back to a higher milk / animal food diet I assume) and started recovering, sounding much better in the a latest ORN.

I just saw someone post this on facebook:

"I think Ray had to evacuate because of the smoke in Oregon. I asked Timpone the reason for not having him and that what he said"
Patrick said in his last podcast the smoke was so bad it was affecting Ray’s health and he was removing himself.

AlaskaJono

If Dr. Peat is truly correct about the evil nature and ruthlessness of the ruling elite, and since he is increasingly well-known and influential nowadays, I wonder if they aren't targeting him with EMF rays or something similar. This might explain some of his health problems in the past year or so. I hope it is not the case.
Don't worry about Peat, the whole of Eugene, Oregon was EMF'd or microwaved in the late 1970's. Purportedly. I know because I met folks in the mid-1980s in Eugene who told me so. One of them had a circuit jammer/protector/neutralizer which was a ceramic disc about the size of a 50Cent piece worn on a silver chain. Wow, the "Russian" were attacking a critical Organic Vegetable Centre of the USA. They knew they were on to something... .

ON a serious note regarding 'public figures' it seems that on Telegram/FB/Twit etc. that anyone over 30,000 is then deemed a "public figure" = person of interest. (One of my lowkey Telegram folks said he is trying to keep below that number for that reason.) So, because Peat just does a podcast @ month, he may not be in that group. Also as his 'advice' is limited, and more general, it is hard to say that he is treating people. Especially with his own website, things are very scholastic and written at a theoretical level.

I am sure soon that we will hear from him, or of him via @haidut or dannyroddy or one of us. That's my hit.

https://www.electrosensitivity.co/emf-warfare--weapons.html. Just something I found now regarding Eugene attacks.

supercoolguy

I wonder how people still have "medical advice" questions for Ray Peat, when there are 1000s of hours online of him discussing almost everything.

And if they do, why are they not getting posted on the email depository?

Please post your emails and replies from RP here guys, it really helps people, and saves people asking him the same things over and over.
Thats some truth right there. :clap When all there was: KMUD Archives, Politics & Science, and some Old Patrick T from 1996!
I listen to those Constantly, Over again.... In my sleep, whenever! and I still know there's More to learn. not to mention the Articles.

I prefer the Call-In Questions Interviews, that permits the Caller & RP to explore the possibilities. Those eMail Q&A Podcasts miss many opportunities and favor the Host agenda, not always tho.

My introduction to RP was a 2005 Scroogle Search for Coconut Oil. The text based articles instantly captured my attention.
Absolutely No Way could I have discovered and interpreted that much important information without Ray. :rightagain2

sunny

I can spend a lifetime rereading and re- listening to Ray Peat articles and interviews and always learn more, or remember something I forgot. I play them as I go to sleep at night. But only some, the ones without the intro and exit music because it is jarring and wakes me up. If you have a podcast, skip the music.

-Luke-

I can spend a lifetime rereading and re- listening to Ray Peat articles and interviews and always learn more, or remember something I forgot. I play them as I go to sleep at night. But only some, the ones without the intro and exit music because it is jarring and wakes me up. If you have a podcast, skip the music.
Yes, I once listened to a podcast where they had some siren as a sound effect. Heart rate was about 200 and I wasn't able to fall asleep again for the next two hours.

I hope we get an update in the dog that killed the squirrel on the next One Radio Network episode.

Perhaps some civilized YouTuber will one day create a series of discerningly-edited, ASMR versions of Peat's interviews. With no jump-scares or anything! Listening to them at night might allow for an entirely positive hypnopaedia!

RealNeat

Listening to podcasts and sleeping is really dangerous.

David PS

Danny Roddy recently mentioned that he has been unable to contact Ray. He may have temporarily moved to avoid smoke from the fires. Ray uses a land line when he connects to his interviews. I suspect that he is incommunicado because he relies onlines and not necessarily because of poor health.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PqO6r1XdEY&t=4275s

David PS

-Luke-

From oneradionetwork.com:

Unbenannt.png

So there's a chance he'll be there today. And even if he's not there, at least it's a sign of life. Patrick wouldn't have written this if he hadn't communicated with Dr. Peat first.

I have no doubt this is the case.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals