AnsWers

Johhny Tazzle

so i ate the toppings off of a pizza yesterday, and after an hour or so i got a sore throat, and lips became dry, as well as back pain came on later in the day, i suppose this is endotoxin related, but what exactly is happening? my understanding is that endotoxin is related to bacteria in your intestines dying off, and releasing toxic things. i also want to figure out what caused it, it was a pepperoni pizza with sausage, mushrooms and roasted red peppers. do you think the wheat from the dough got into the toppings and caused a reaction? i dont eat starch really ever, only on holidays and it leaves me feeling off for a day or two.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Tomato sauce is a possible culprit as well as the industrial cheese. Who really knows exactly what is added to the meats? I’m pretty sure the mushrooms weren’t cooked for very long either. It could be a combination of small things that wouldn’t bother you so much if isolated to one offending item but altogether it was too much?!?

OP
Johhny Tazzle

Johhny Tazzle

ya your probably right, i know the meats had no nitrates or nitrites( which is a big no no for me), i guess im strongly considering it to be the undercooked nushrooms/ residual wheat from removed toppings, i just want to know so i can know in the future to avoid

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Maybe you could test each item out separately to better judge? For me it would probably be the tomatoes or cheese because I’ve had undercooked mushrooms and nitrites/nitrates without any problems (probably still not ideal) but I think we are all a little different.

OP
Johhny Tazzle

Johhny Tazzle

ya so many variables, ill probably just avoid it in the future, at least im learning what endotoxin does, i was reading that when your gut bacteria are growing and dividing they release the endotoxin, so i obviously fed the bacteria

Blossom

Forum Supporter
ya so many variables, ill probably just avoid it in the future, at least im learning what endotoxin does, i was reading that when your gut bacteria are growing and dividing they release the endotoxin, so i obviously fed the bacteria
That makes sense. There are lots of things I used to like to eat that I now avoid because I don’t like the way they make me feel. I found new things to eat that agree with me better after lots of experimenting. Best wishes

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals