Allegy And Post Nasal Drip

japanesedude

I've been suffering from Post Nasal Drip for about 10years.
The clear sputum is constantly falling in my throat.It is very viscous and interferes with my swallowing.
My familly has same symptoms but They seem to have a more like nause symptoms while Im not.

Im pretty sure that It is from allegy.(probably a genetic)
I met several otolaryngologists, but they just prescribing antibiotics and did not help at all.

so Im looking for the other way to help my allegy. like Serrapeptase or Anti-histamine drug.

Wagner83

My bet is certain foods or drinks are culprit, for me dairy is one (different dairy may have different effects, combining them with starch could play a part). It's possible a bit of coconut oil (think 2- teaspoons a day) can help. Other amplifiers of mucus production are pollution and perhaps humidity. I had very bad post nasal drip, sometimes coupled with sinusitis and brainfog, if I ran I'd almost throw up because of the mucus.

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

My bet is certain foods or drinks are culprit, for me dairy is one (different dairy may have different effects, combining them with starch could play a part). It's possible a bit of coconut oil (think 2- teaspoons a day) can help. Other amplifiers of mucus production are pollution and perhaps humidity. I had very bad post nasal drip, sometimes coupled with sinusitis and brainfog, if I ran I'd almost throw up because of the mucus.

I also have an IBS
Dairy products seems tough for me too. drinking milk gave crazy sticky mucus.
I've tried coconutoil for a while but It was too hard for my dygestive system.
I gargle with Hydrogen peroxide after the meal. Its helps me a bit.
I heard that Grapeseed oil can help infection and mucus.
so I will buy this and try with Nasaline next time.

NutriBiotic-GSE-Liquid-Concentrate-Grapefruit-Seed-Extract-2-fl-oz-59-ml

Lecarpetron

For anti-histamines, unisom and benadryl seem to eliminate post nasal drip better than (the otherwise amazing) cypro for me.

Also, naltrexone (very low dose) dries up sinuses well. Xylitol+saline neti pot works well too, but temporary.

Wagner83

I forgot to mention that VoS (visionofstrength) uses a stream of Co2 to clear up sinuses instantly, perhaps it would help with other ailments.

Xisca

My familly has same symptoms but They seem to have a more like nause symptoms while Im not.
Im pretty sure that It is from allegy.(probably a genetic)
If not genetic, then think about the fact that a family lives in the same environment!!
For me, it was molds....
A blood tests says if it is allergic, the aenosinophiles (something like this, of memory, in the white cell test) . Mines are high.

What helps me is 10 mns coconut oil, in oil pulling manner, and spit.
Good for gums, which are usually affected.
Then I do a horseradish pulling, and spit too.

If you cannot stand coconut oil, well the one I can take is called pressed but filtered and odourless. Take very little with other food, so you get used to it.
I also use it to give a boil to curcuma powder in the saucepan, with a little pepper, and keep it in a glass jar for use as antiinflamatory. I take this with honey and it is very tasty.

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

5adhp eliminates my post nasal drip oddly, 5 drops on the wrists
Thats an interesting! lol
I know 5alphaDHP is a anti estrogenic and prolactin inhibitor but I dind't expected to see here.

For anti-histamines, unisom and benadryl seem to eliminate post nasal drip better than (the otherwise amazing) cypro for me.

Also, naltrexone (very low dose) dries up sinuses well. Xylitol+saline neti pot works well too, but temporary.

I'll probably try Famotidin,Cypro or benadryl.
thx

What about horseradish? It's supposed to be potent against endotoxins and thus the entire allergenic cascade

The Cure for Metabolic Disease

Do you think eating Wasabi has same effects for allegy?
I already have wasabi in refridgerator.

If not genetic, then think about the fact that a family lives in the same environment!!
For me, it was molds....
A blood tests says if it is allergic, the aenosinophiles (something like this, of memory, in the white cell test) . Mines are high.

What helps me is 10 mns coconut oil, in oil pulling manner, and spit.
Good for gums, which are usually affected.
Then I do a horseradish pulling, and spit too.

If you cannot stand coconut oil, well the one I can take is called pressed but filtered and odourless. Take very little with other food, so you get used to it.
I also use it to give a boil to curcuma powder in the saucepan, with a little pepper, and keep it in a glass jar for use as antiinflamatory. I take this with honey and it is very tasty.

thx a lot.
I have an 2 cats and 1 dog,but they won't makes me nausea.
I live in the countryside surrounded by greenery. Air is pretty fresh.

Once my otolaryngologist said you had many allergies and that the cheek mucosa was swollen.
He didn't really said Whats kind of allegy that I have.
so I may have an allergy test

Xisca

I also live in countryside, and my problems seem to come from past exposure to molds. As a child I also reacted to cat, it seems, and no more. In a blood test, I had too much of some white cells, eosinophiles, proof of allergy, or parasites! I have bought a zapper and I take a plant cure for parasites.

I also want to try arabinogalactans that are said to be so good when one has allergies.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals