Adrenergic Co Factors And Drugs

Drareg

I discovered Hydergine had these effects and started looking at more, it seems if your already sensitive to adrenalin some of these substances might not agree with you. I'm not 100% on Hydergine whether it increases or not,it felt like it.

Would anyone know more on the following?

It seems niacinamide, b6 ,folic acid,vitamin c are co-factors for adrenalin. Phenylalanine, tyrosine and dopamine also involved. Does zinc fit here?
Peat recently in the email responses was quoted as saying fluid retention could be from adrenalin response. I have personally noticed this with niacinamide,b6 and tyrosine, mainly the neck area,very mild but it's there. Niacinamide doesn't give me the jumpy feeling the other 2 do.
Creatine does this also for me around the neck, studies posted recently showing it increases dopamine.

If you are predisposed via a learned response from childhood to respond with adrenalin might this be an issue? T3 may be fine just getting blocked all the time.
In some cultures you will be considered weird or depressed if not pumped on adrenalin Imo.

I know clonidine works but it's full on I'm sure, taurine, is theanine specific to adrenalin? The Caine family will work. Ginkgo biloba.

Does methylene blue increase adrenalin catabolism ?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals