Activated Charcoal - vote for your choice of purity by Oct. 14th

Vote for your preference and I'll make it stock ASAP.

• Super fine - $25/lb or $14/ half pound.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultra fine - $56/lb or $30/ half pound.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medial/Lab - $83/lb or $45/ half pound.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Bamboo powder - $30/Lb or $17/ half pound

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Granular Kidney Dialysis Carbon filter bed grade - $20/lb or $13/ half pound

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Makrosky

Suggestion for healthnatura : I would love to see Pure aspirin powder and pure caffeine powder.

So one can get RP friendly supplies from one place instead of going to iherb, amazon, local pharmacies, etc.

ilovewriting

Such_Saturation said:
post 102317
healthnatura said:
post 102276
Such_Saturation said:
post 102269 Why is kidney getting voted? I cannot find the micron size for it.
The dialysis medical grade is the only granular option too large to be rated in microns. It has a US Standard Sieve number of 12x30 or 1.68mm x 0.59mm or 0.0161 inches by 0.0232 inches.
I hope this helps.

Thanks! That seems hard to swallow :shock: and could it get stuck in the appendix? I'm paranoid.
12 mesh/2 mm is the size of a poppy seed, which reportedly can be associated with appendicitis.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3609170/

Wonder if smaller mesh (20 x 50) is available?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the media/lab is still in the persorption range it seems.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

jag2594 said:
post 102304 I do have a question, is that AC used for Kidney Dialysis ? Or is that just a phrase used by the Activated Charcoal industry.
According to the manufacturer and I quote "This grade is recommended for Kidney Dialysis Carbon filter beds." In other words, this is the grade one would buy in the manufacturing of dialysis carbon filter beds. It's medical grade and acid washed to ensure ultra high purity.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Makrosky said:
post 102326 I hope you ship to Europe!
I ship to Europe every week. I look forward to serving your supplement needs.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Such_Saturation said:
post 102317 That seems hard to swallow and could it get stuck in the appendix? I'm paranoid.
Your digestive tract handles particles of this size every day so I wouldn't consider appendix issues to be a problem. As for how hard it will be to swallow granules of this size, I can't say because I've never done so with AC. My Monolaurin Complete is pearls of a similar size though and I take it daily without any problems.

jaguar43

healthnatura said:
post 102387
jag2594 said:
post 102304 I do have a question, is that AC used for Kidney Dialysis ? Or is that just a phrase used by the Activated Charcoal industry.
According to the manufacturer and I quote "This grade is recommended for Kidney Dialysis Carbon filter beds." In other words, this is the grade one would buy in the manufacturing of dialysis carbon filter beds. It's medical grade and acid washed to ensure ultra high purity.

Thanks for the response.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom