Activated Charcoal Now Available!

healthnatura

The granular activated charcoal is now available! The specifications are the same as described in the poll listing page. Here is another copy. Let me know how you like it!

http://www.healthnatura.com/activated-c ... oal1lb.htm

Granular Pharmaceutical Grade Activated Charcoal - provides 1200 square meters of surface area per gram.
Acid-washed granular activated carbon charcoal made from coconut shell by a high temperature activation process under stringent quality control. Acid and water soluble ash constituents have been greatly reduced by the washing process. It has a large surface area, excellent attrition resistance, large pore volume, and chemical stability. This product is NSF certified and meets or exceeds all food chemical codex, AWWA, ASTM Protocols.

SPECIFICATIONS - 1scoop (1 tsp) yields 2.4g
US Standard Sieve Mesh Size: 12X30
Greater than 12 4% maximum. Less than 30 4% maximum
Total Surface Area - minimum 1200 m2/g
Iodine Number (mg/g) 1100 minimum (absorption capacity)
Hardness number 98 minimum
Moisture 5% maximum as packed
Apparent Density (g/cc) 0.51 typical
Back Washed & Drained Density (lbs/ft3) 28-28.5 typical
Water Soluble Ash Less than 0.5%
pH 5-8

All test methods are per ASTM protocol for granular activated charcoal. This information has been gathered from supplier data that is assumed to be accurate and reliable. Heath Natura, llc only warrants that this product will meet the above described specifications and makes no other warranties of any kind either expressed or implied including but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose or application. Buyer assumes all liability and risk that may arise from the use of this product.

Attachments

• Activated Charcoal front label.jpg
    Activated Charcoal front label.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 422
  • Activated charcoal2.jpg
    Activated charcoal2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 414

jaguar43

Just put in an order, thanks again !

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Nice! :hattip

sm1693

Nice. I have been using 20x50 mesh charcoal for many months now. It has performed flawlessly.

acrylic

What's the best way to dose/take this? I'm used to using capsules, not raw powder.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Great question! I've never used a product like this and only brought it on because of requests. Since it is granular you may be able to just dump a scoop under your tongue and chase it down with water or whatever you like. You could also pack your own caps. I would pose the question to the community as far as dose.

tara

acrylic said:
post 117788 What's the best way to dose/take this? I'm used to using capsules, not raw powder.
I've got finer powder than this, but next time I'll probably go for the more granular option.
I'm guessing you can take it the same way. I mix the powder thoroughly to a slurry with water buy shaking it up well in a glass bottle with a well-sealing lid. Then drink it. The taste is mild and inoffensive to me.
Brush your teeth before you go out, and wear dark coloured undies for a day or two. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll write some impressions in a couple weeks or so :watching:

thyrulian

I took 6 capsules (260 mg each) of a fine powder (Country Life brand) the other night and hardly noticed anything.

Is such a method considered indubitably inferior?

(Then again, perhaps the awesomeness known as Pansterone could have clouded - or fudged, you might say - the results a bit.)

I took 6 capsules (260 mg each) of a fine powder (Country Life brand) the other night and hardly noticed anything.

Is such a method considered indubitably inferior?

(Then again, perhaps the awesomeness known as Pansterone could have clouded - or fudged, you might say - the results a bit.)

The thread is about HN Granular AC, lol.

Agent207

I received it this week with the k2. I plan to use it on sundays before bed for cleaning up. I liked the granular texture.

thyrulian

So... does one choke this stuff down with water or let it vehemently force it to dissolve in the water, then drink it... or perhaps solemnly sprinkle it about to form a glyph of esoterically parabolic, pertinential profit?

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

So... does one choke this stuff down with water or let it vehemently force it to dissolve in the water, then drink it... or perhaps solemnly sprinkle it about to form a glyph of esoterically parabolic, pertinential profit?
It will not dissolve in water, that is the point of the granular product. It is also further purified with an acid wash to harden it and increase its ability to absorb toxins. The general census and demand from forum members was for a granular AC because of concerns about persorption.

thyrulian

It will not dissolve in water, that is the point of the granular product. It is also further purified with an acid wash to harden it and increase its ability to absorb toxins. The general census and demand from forum members was for a granular AC because of concerns about persorption.
Ok, thanks!

That of course makes sense; nonetheless I remained conflicted. :p

Use capsules to swallow it. Friendly advice...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals