Activated Charcoal Now Available!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I put it right in my mouth and wash it down with water. It usually takes four or five swallows to get all the granules washed down.
Use capsules to swallow it. Friendly advice...
I'm impressed. I would never have the patience to put it in capsules. Do you think it works better that way?

I put it right in my mouth and wash it down with water. It usually takes four or five swallows to get all the granules washed down.

I'm impressed. I would never have the patience to put it in capsules. Do you think it works better that way?

No but it took me 12 hours to get it out of my throat :ss

Trambak

When using fine powder AC, like in Solgars AC capsules, or in some AC tablets, my stools used to get properly charcoal black a day or so later. Never happens with HealthNatura AC! 12 hours after ingesting say 10 grams AC with water, it leaves the body still as small granulates inbedded in my still regular colored stool. What are other people's experiences?

When using fine powder AC, like in Solgars AC capsules, or in some AC tablets, my stools used to get properly charcoal black a day or so later. Never happens with HealthNatura AC! 12 hours after ingesting say 10 grams AC with water, it leaves the body still as small granulates inbedded in my still regular colored stool. What are other people's experiences?
Same here. I always hope the bad stuff did go inside the charcoal at that point but who knows lol. When the whole stool is black it is a bit more reassuring. But the benefits are just as good if not better than other brands, so I am confident.

Waynish

Doesn't seem very absorptive... And feels like eating glass. How do you all take this - and have you noticed the same effects of regular charcoal?

Waynish

Same here. I always hope the bad stuff did go inside the charcoal at that point but who knows lol. When the whole stool is black it is a bit more reassuring. But the benefits are just as good if not better than other brands, so I am confident.

Sounds like we need more testing. Also, how is it really that much safer if in your hand the granules create just as fine of powder as other regular activated charcoal?

Sounds like we need more testing. Also, how is it really that much safer if in your hand the granules create just as fine of powder as other regular activated charcoal?
Because it's considerably less