A Saturated Fatty Acid (caprylic) Can Obliterate Tumors (in-vivo) In Just Hours

CLASH

@Cirion
Its pretty strongly anti-bacterial and clears out the small intestine in my experience. I had issues at first with coconut oil (diarrhea, bloating), but i pushed through and increased the amount significantly and I havent had issues since. It took me about 4 days to a week to stabilize. Prior to pushing through I tried it multiple times with poor GI effects so I though I was allergic but once I pushed through I was fine. Currently I eat it everyday at around 70g/ day and use it on my skin. It also made me lose weight even tho I increased my calories overall.

managing

I actually like it more than coconut oil. Caprylic acid is also a phytoandrogen, unlike the rest of the fatty acids in coconut oil, which makes it even more valuable as food/supplement.
Do you have any concerns about rancidity? I have some that is a couple of years old. Does not smell or taste rancid the way that PUFA oils do.

Its been stored dark and cool, but not refrigerated.

managing

Last time I tried MCT oil it gave me diarrhea. Is that normal, what might be the reason for that?

I haven't had it since as a result.
Two reasons. Could be either or both.

First, if it is strongly antimicrobial, and I don't doubt it is, you are just seeing the effects of die-off. You could expect this to go away in 3-5 days of steady use, getting milder each day.

Second, I've found that most of the SFA, if given in "pure" form, will irritate the intestines. I've experienced this with caprylic myself. But I've also found that your mucous membrane changes if you keep it up.

Still, if these affects are harsh, easing into it could be advised. I also found, at least w/ the second, that having it with food makes a huge difference.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you have any concerns about rancidity? I have some that is a couple of years old. Does not smell or taste rancid the way that PUFA oils do.

Its been stored dark and cool, but not refrigerated.

I don't think fully saturated fat can go rancid, it probably needs years before even a small amount starts to degrade. Even if some degrades, it probably won't kill you if you try it.

Cirion

@Cirion
Its pretty strongly anti-bacterial and clears out the small intestine in my experience. I had issues at first with coconut oil (diarrhea, bloating), but i pushed through and increased the amount significantly and I havent had issues since. It took me about 4 days to a week to stabilize. Prior to pushing through I tried it multiple times with poor GI effects so I though I was allergic but once I pushed through I was fine. Currently I eat it everyday at around 70g/ day and use it on my skin. It also made me lose weight even tho I increased my calories overall.

70g/day? As in 70g of fat just from MCT oil aka ~600 calories?

Owen B

Anyone want to weigh in on the difference between a tumor and fibrosis?

I have these hard growths on my skin with fluid underneath. A dermatologist tested one for malignancy but it was negative.

I was thinking they are a sign of chronic inflammation and high cortisol. The skin is also very thin. It's not any kind of scleroderma; that's predominantly on the hands and fingers. A rheumotologist looked at them and nixed that idea.

Would a MCT product, including DeFibron, be OK?

CLASH

@Cirion
70g of fat just from coconut oil a day. Not MCT oil. I see your original post mentions MCT oil, I must have conflated the two in my response.

Cirion

Thanks.

Inspired by that, I've started to go on a heavy bacteria killing spree using all the known methods I have to kill them off as well as parasites...

Last night I had a tsp of flowers of sulfur, this morning I had 2 cups of coffee, 1 cup of coconut sugar, 2 tbsp. of coconut oil, 100 mg iodine, 325 mg aspirin, 4 gram vitamin C, and a tsp of salt.

I won't go into details but I had to go to the bathroom four times in the span of an hour. So it seems to be doing something lol

managing

Thanks.

Inspired by that, I've started to go on a heavy bacteria killing spree using all the known methods I have to kill them off as well as parasites...

Last night I had a tsp of flowers of sulfur, this morning I had 2 cups of coffee, 1 cup of coconut sugar, 2 tbsp. of coconut oil, 100 mg iodine, 325 mg aspirin, 4 gram vitamin C, and a tsp of salt.

I won't go into details but I had to go to the bathroom four times in the span of an hour. So it seems to be doing something lol
I would just make sure you keep things moving. Magnesium is great for that. but doesn't sound like that is an issue. So far.

The ultimate "killing protocol" perhaps for cleanup duty (oh, the double entendres) is pine sap (aka turpentine, but not paint thinner).

ddjd

I posted a few studies on the anti-tumor effects of saturated fatty acids (SFA). However, they were all in-vitro studies and as such do not carry as much weight as studies on living organisms. In addition, a few of my doctor friends I have discussed this with kept insisting that even if SFA were to have an anti-tumor effects in vivo they are probably cytotoxic to normal tissue and cannot be clinically used. The fact that most approved cancer drugs are also cytotoxic if of course conveniently ignored.
Anyways, this study below was done on both mice and rats and as such carries even more weight as it spans different species. As you can see, a relative low dose of caprylic acid (HED was 5g - 10g, used just twice in a single day) was able to obliterate most of the studied tumors if they were small/medium in size, and the ones that it did not obliterate were greatly inhibited. Perhaps just as importantly, caprilyc acid did not have any toxic effects on normal tissues. Coconut oil contains 6%-10% caprylic acid, so that is probably the best dietary source to replicate the design of this study.

Oncolytic effects of fatty acids in mice and rats. - PubMed - NCBI
"...Intrahepatic implants of M114 carcinoma in B6D2F1/J mice were treated by intraperitoneal injection of 30 mg sodium caprylate (octanoate), and implants of Nb2 lymphoma in Nb rats were treated with 300 mg tricaprylin orally. After 4-11 h extensive damage to tumor cells was evident microscopically whereas liver cells were unaffected. Tumors in mice treated once daily from the fourth to eighth day after implantation were obliterated. Subcutaneous implants of hepatoma Nb10L in Nb rats treated transdermally with a caprylic acid preparation underwent similar damage. Fatty acids can cause lysis of tumor cells with little damage to normal tissue in certain situations. This action is not related to mitotic activity and represents a novel mode of antitumor action."

"...Figure 5 is the remains of mouse tumor M I I 4, which was treated daily from days 4-8 after implantation. Tumor tissue has been destroyed and replaced by scar tissue."

"...Rat hepatoma NblOL implanted under the skin -4 wk earlier was treated with caprylic acid ointment twice daily for 2 d. Tumors shrank and became soft; tumors of -6 mm diameter were reduced by about half. Histological examination showed a picture similar to that ofthe liver tumors, with areas of intense damage and areas that were unaffected. Smaller tumors could be obliterated. Larger tumors allowed to grow again after treatment did so, being retarded in proportion to the degree of reduction in size by the treatment."

"...Caprylic acid was chosen because it rapidly enters the liver via the portal system after oral ingestion of the triacylglyceride, and it has no fate other than oxidation (1 1); also, it penetrates skin more readily than do longer-chain FAs (12). It has been tested as the free acid, the sodium salt, and as the triacylglyceride; the cellular effects on various tumor cells are the same in all cases. In the liver extensive damage to tumor cells can be seen hours after administration. In subcutaneous growths similar damage can be achieved by transdermal application. In both cases there is a certain amount of tumor damaged with each application; in both locations it is possible to obliterate small tumors."

In addition, here is another in vitro study showing robust inhibiting effects of caprylic, capric and caproc acids against breast, skin (melanoma) and brain cancers. The concentration used was in the range 0.6mM/: up to 3mM/L, which means in vivo human doses of 6g - 20g would be needed to replicate these effects. Quite doable with a 1-3 tbsp. of MCT.

Anticarcinogenic properties of medium chain fatty acids on human colorectal, skin and breast cancer cells in vitro. - PubMed - NCBI
"...Additionally, real-time quantitative PCR (RT-qPCR) was performed to elucidate the potential anti-cancer mechanisms of the three fatty acids under investigation. Capric, caprylic and caproic acids reduced cancer cell viability by 70% to 90% (p < 0.05) compared to controls. RT-qPCR data indicated that these natural molecules produced anticancer effects by down-regulating cell cycle regulatory genes and up-regulating genes involved in apoptosis. Future research will validate the anticancer effect of these fatty acids in an appropriate in vivo model."

"...This study investigated the ability of capric, caprylic or caproic acid to inhibit the proliferation of human colorectal carcinoma, human skin epidermoid carcinoma and human mammary gland adenocarcinoma cells. The cancer cells were treated with various concentrations of fatty acids for 48 h, and their effect on cell viability was monitored. The concentrations of fatty acids used in the growth inhibition assay were selected based on preliminary experiments that were performed using a wide range of concentrations for each fatty acid. As indicated before, all three fatty acids significantly (p < 0.05) inhibited the cell proliferation of human colorectal carcinoma, skin epidermoid carcinoma and mammary gland adenocarcinoma cells (Figure 1A–C). The growth inhibitory effect was concentration dependent for all three fatty acids, with the highest concentration producing the greatest anticancer effect. It was also observed that capric acid exhibited the strongest inhibitory effect, especially on colon and skin cancer cells, followed by caprylic and caproic acids. Although the reason behind the differences in their efficacies is not known, the anticancer efficacy generally diminished with the decrease in the number carbon atoms present in the fatty acid; the most effective capric acid contains the highest number of carbons [10], followed by eight and six carbons in caprylic and caproic acids, respectively."
haidut i was reading this other thread you'd written;
Palmitic Acid (palmitate) Dramatically Inhibits Liver Cancer Progression

do you think DeFibron or even stearic acid would be good for Colon polyps which can become cancerous, alongside the MCTs/caprylic oil you mention in this thread?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
haidut i was reading this other thread you'd written;
Palmitic Acid (palmitate) Dramatically Inhibits Liver Cancer Progression

do you think DeFibron or even stearic acid would be good for Colon polyps which can become cancerous, alongside the MCTs/caprylic oil you mention in this thread?

It may be but I do not have any published study to back this up. However, aspirin has been shown to be as good as colonoscopy (which removes) polyps in terms of preventing colon cancer.
Aspirin Can Fully Replace Your Annual Colonoscopy

Momado965

I actually like it more than coconut oil. Caprylic acid is also a phytoandrogen, unlike the rest of the fatty acids in coconut oil, which makes it even more valuable as food/supplement.

Can you elaborate more as how is caprilic acid is a phyto androgen?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

golder

Haidut / anyone, do you think caprtlic acid would make a good facial moisturiser? How would it compare to say, Lanolin? Thank you for any input.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals