Vitamin E succinate decreases melanoma size by 650% in vivo

Mauritio

I have already posted a study about vitamin E succinate (VES) beeing able to decrease liver carcinoma by 77%
(Vitamin E Succinate Very Effective Against Liver Carcinoma ,acetate Form Increases It)

There have previously been studies on VES and melanoma in vitro and they all showed decreases in tumor, while other kinds of vitamin E where not effective.

"However, other forms of vitamin E such as DL-alpha-tocopherol free alcohol, Aquasol DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate, DL-alpha-tocopherol nicotinate, or sodium succinate with an equivalent volume of ethanol, at similar concentrations, were ineffective."
(Effects of tocopherol (vitamin E) acid succinate on morphological alterations and growth inhibition in melanoma cells in culture - PubMed)
(Inhibition of angiogenesis and promotion of melanoma dormancy by vitamin E succinate - PubMed)

Now this study looked at the in vivo effect of VES on melanoma in mice .
They found that :

"Tumors in the control groups grew rapidly, reaching an average volume of
2350 ± 798 µL by day 15 after the inoculation of
B16F10 melanoma cells. In contrast, the inhibition of tumor growth on mice that were administered VES intraperitoneally was profound, with tumor volume remaining at an average of 367 ± 136 µL (Fig 2, A and B)."

That's a tumor size difference of 650% !
I have attached a picture of the tumor in vivo. It's a bit TMI so ,be warned.
The mouse on the left has the untreated melanoma , on the right melanoma treated with VES . It looks like the difference of an orange to a pea.

They also looked at the apoptosis rate in the tumor cells , which increased by 58 % :

"Melanoma tumors from VES-treated mice demonstrated a statistically significant increase in apoptosis compared with those from the control (76% ± 9% vs 18% ± 1%, P = .0256, Fig 3, B, Fig 4)."

Attachments

• 20210307_114028.jpg
    20210307_114028.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

Extremely exciting. Are you aware of any hypothesises why a-tocopherol-succinate does what it does while seemingly similar substances (E alc, other Esters, Succ Acid alone) don’t?
Thanks for sharing @Mauritio

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Extremely exciting. Are you aware of any hypothesises why a-tocopherol-succinate does what it does while seemingly similar substances (E alc, other Esters, Succ Acid alone) don’t?
Thanks for sharing @Mauritio
You're welcome. No I dont . I actually stumbled upon these studies because I asked ray a question on vitamin E and the androgen receptor . So this would be my follow up question...

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

It might simply be because of the succinate as it has anti tumor effects . Maybe there's a synergistic effect .

Ben.

I read some of your posts about it before. I think you were looking for a good brand because other vitamin e forms without the succinate didnt work well with you? Or do i mistake you with another member? Have you found a good brand?

On a quick search i only found one from the solaray company for purchase where i live ... i have one bottle here but it contains sillicia and magnesium stearate ...

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I read some of your posts about it before. I think you were looking for a good brand because other vitamin e forms without the succinate didnt work well with you? Or do i mistake you with another member? Have you found a good brand?

On a quick search i only found one from the solaray company for purchase where i live ... i have one bottle here but it contains sillicia and magnesium stearate ...
I used the nutricology brand before . I liked it ,but it had some nasty fillers . So now I'm using the pure bulk powder , it has no fillers and I dont get allergic symptoms from it .

GreenTrails

I used the nutricology brand before . I liked it ,but it had some nasty fillers . So now I'm using the pure bulk powder , it has no fillers and I dont get allergic symptoms from it .

Thank you so much for this information.

GTW

All interesting info. However, the headline is misleading. A decrease can't be more than 100%.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I asked Ray on why there is such convincing evidence for the succinate type :

Q: I found studies showing beneficial effects against liver carcinoma and melanoma ,but in both cases only the succinate type was effective , no other type of Vitamin E .
Do you know why that is?

A: I think succinate might be functioning in a detoxifying reaction, increasing glucuronic acid.

cjm

@Mauritio any idea where to purchase in powder form? I just realized I could open a capsule and dissolve in a proper solvent for a topical, but.. well, I might have to! I didn't see a single supplier of bulk powder.

Btw, I'm *astounded* at how well emoxypine succinate is working on its own, hence my new interest in the succinate drugs.

EDIT: Acid Succinate Powder (Vitamin E) (OF COURSE purebulk has it!)

Last edited:
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

@Mauritio any idea where to purchase in powder form? I just realized I could open a capsule and dissolve in a proper solvent for a topical, but.. well, I might have to! I didn't see a single supplier of bulk powder.

Btw, I'm *astounded* at how well emoxypine succinate is working on its own, hence my new interest in the succinate drugs.

EDIT: Acid Succinate Powder (Vitamin E) (OF COURSE purebulk has it!)
Yes I have bought this one too. Although I'm still using up the nutricology brand , so can't comment on effectiveness, but should be the same or better ,since it has no fillers .

cjm

Yes I have bought this one too. Although I'm still using up the nutricology brand , so can't comment on effectiveness, but should be the same or better ,since it has no fillers .

Thanks, man. The succinate family is special. I've been too dogmatic by Ray to give them a serious look until now. They are special and its gotta be so fundamental that it's easy to miss this forest for all the trees (analogs and such). I can't wait to share my experience with you and everyone, esp after I add the E. In rough terms, emoxypine is definitely a stimulant. I wonder if the E can calm down it's excess action so to speak. Arrives Monday.

Btw, quick observation, I was curious if emoxypine could be simulated by a combo of p5p and succinic acid and I think it works. I made a topical this morning, applied from head to toe, and I've been mobile as hell. Implies other succinate family drugs can be rigged together separately.

Last edited:
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Thanks, man. The succinate family is special. I've been too dogmatic by Ray to give them a serious look until now. They are special and its gotta be so fundamental that it's easy to miss this forest for all the trees (analogs and such). I can't wait to share my experience with you and everyone, esp after I add the E. In rough terms, emoxypine is definitely a stimulant. I wonder if the E can calm down it's excess action so to speak. Arrives Monday.

Btw, quick observation, I was curious if emoxypine could be simulated by a combo of p5p and succinic acid and I think it works. I made a topical this morning, applied from head to toe, and I've been mobile as hell. Implies other succinate family drugs can be rigged together separately.
Interesting, I did feel somewhat off on emxypine, couldn't really put my finger on what it was .
There exists a combination of vitamin b5 and gaba and it's supposed to be more calming then similar things . Let me see if I can find it in my notes ...

Weirdly I didnt see any improvements on succinic acid solo supplement , as many others as well.on paper it seems to be one of the best substances but in reality ,it didn't deliver ...have you tried it?

cjm

Interesting, I did feel somewhat off on emxypine, couldn't really put my finger on what it was .
There exists a combination of vitamin b5 and gaba and it's supposed to be more calming then similar things . Let me see if I can find it in my notes ...

Weirdly I didnt see any improvements on succinic acid solo supplement , as many others as well.on paper it seems to be one of the best substances but in reality for it didn't deliver ...have you tried it?

Yes, this is a weird anecdote, but I will swish 150mg in my mouth to help eliminate bad breath.

Let me know about the gaba one.

If I do any succinic soloing, I'll update.

EDIT: if succinic acid is driving detox, it might be indicator of toxicity in the individual person. Non-responders have a lower burden. Broad strokes, thinkin out loud

Last edited:
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

EDIT: if succinic acid is driving detox, it might be indicator of toxicity in the individual person. Non-responders have a lower burden. Broad strokes, thinkin out loud
I'd like to think that too , since it would put me in the "lower burden category" ,but I have long term gut problems, so I think there should be enough for me to detox .
It might just be that it helps with a certain kind of detox (different liver detox phases) that I dont need much help .
Who knows ...

I found it . I think although I haven't researched it.

cjm

I'd like to think that too , since it would put me in the "lower burden category" ,but I have long term gut problems, so I think there should be enough for me to detox .
It might just be that it helps with a certain kind of detox (different liver detox phases) that I dont need much help .
Who knows ...

I found it . I think although I haven't researched it.

Yeah, the connection might be too linear, but food for thought.

Well, it affects the glucuronic pathway? I remember there being other routes. What's the one for aspirin conjugation?

Ah, thank you, you da man.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

The neurotropic effect of hopantenic acid may occur as a result of binding with δ and κ opioid receptors, modulating acetylcholine secretion, and interacting with dopamine receptors. Apart from the neurotropic effects, hopantenic acid can modulate the metabolism of prostaglandins and steroids, and may have antitumor actions

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Yeah, the connection might be too linear, but food for thought.

Well, it affects the glucuronic pathway? I remember there being other routes. What's the one for aspirin conjugation?

Ah, thank you, you da man.
Yes I think so, that's what peat also said . It seems to help with glucuronidation .

cjm

Yes I think so, that's what peat also said . It seems to help with glucuronidation .

Thanks. I need to get learned on this.

"Glucuronide conjugation is one of the most important and common Phase II reactions"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals