Vitamin E succinate decreases melanoma size by 650% in vivo

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Yeah, there definitely is a sweet spot. HIIT is not recommended in this case.

"Low to moderate exercise training is effective in the prevention and treatment of several diseases through reduction in inflammatory cytokines."

I'm putting together a little thread based on some research I just did.
Yeah I think this is where myokines come into play. I've read an article about it about 5 years ago in a physical therapy journal. I think they said myokines from moderate muscle training have most benefits from cardio by lowering cytokines.
But back then there wasn't much known about it.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Just saw that someone back in 2014 had a similar question , and was also wondering about VES's effects

RP:
" Vitamin E was originally identified as a fertility factor in female rats, and then as an antiestrogenic, antiinflammatory, regulator of coagulation, that protected against the toxic effects of polyunsaturated vegetable oils. Market forces hated the idea that estrogen and PUFA had related toxic effects, and created the substitution of "antioxidation" as the definition of vitamin E. The esters aren't as well absorbed as the plain vitamin E, and aren't as active as antioxidants, but the combination with some substances, as in the succinate, can improve the regulatory functions of vitamin E. By regulating the expression of genes involved in inflammation and estrogen action, vitamin E reduces some harmful processes of oxidation, but the scavenger action is a separate function of the molecule. Tocotrienol has been described as a colorless substance. I think the color in the original vitamin E preparations was the result of a charge transfer complex between small amounts of vitamin K and tocopherols. The impurities, including the very long chain saturated fatty acids and alcohols, were probably important for some of the effects originally studied."

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Such a great explanation of the genius of a tumor:

"When cells are respiring vigorously, all of the
oxygen reaching the mitochondria is immediately
used, so the oxygen concentration near the respira-
tory enzymes is close to zero. If something inter-
feres with the mitochondrial oxygen consumption
(for example lack of thyroid hormone or the
presence of too much polyunsaturated fat, or nitric
oxide, or carbon monoxide), the local oxygen
concentration increases, because it isn’t being
used. The hypoxic and quiescent stem cells are
activated by the local increase of oxygen, and
begin dividing and differentiating. If the damaged
cells are removed, stem cells can replace them;
otherwise, experiencing the conditions interfering
with efficient oxygen use, they will tend to
produce a tumor."

cjm

@Mauritio there is something special about VES and the liver. I only take it occasionally, once or twice a week, but I've been floored by the results. 1/2 tsp invariably gives me a niacin-type buzz the starts across my center under my pecs and runs out to my hands and up to my head. The right side of my body de-pressurizes, i.e., right ear/hearing clears, right shoulder/range of motion increases. Most telling, I get feelings of low blood sugar, which reminds me of my youth, playing sports and feeling "floppy" in my muscles. The high blood sugar state I'm used to is characterized by paralysis and stiffness so this low sugar feeling is actually pleasant.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

@Mauritio there is something special about VES and the liver. I only take it occasionally, once or twice a week, but I've been floored by the results. 1/2 tsp invariably gives me a niacin-type buzz the starts across my center under my pecs and runs out to my hands and up to my head. The right side of my body de-pressurizes, i.e., right ear/hearing clears, right shoulder/range of motion increases. Most telling, I get feelings of low blood sugar, which reminds me of my youth, playing sports and feeling "floppy" in my muscles. The high blood sugar state I'm used to is characterized by paralysis and stiffness so this low sugar feeling is actually pleasant.
Awesome !

Ben.

Now this might not be new, and i have to say i may not be scientifically inclined enough to determine wether the methods and thus the studys itself are valid but it made me think of this thread and i found it interesting .... if i share bull**** here, let me know so we can just delete this post. It just intriguied me that a antihelmethic in combination with a vitamin would have a potential synergistic effect.

Effects of fenbendazole and vitamin E succinate on the growth and survival of prostate cancer cells
December 2011
Journal of Cancer Research and Experimental Oncology

"While parasites are the primary targets of benzimidazoles because of theiraffinity for non-mammalian microtubulin and rapidly dividing cells (Lacey and Gill, 1994), Mebendazole, a derivative of the Benzimidazoles, has been shown to selectively induce apoptosis in adrenocortical carcinoma in vivo and in vitro (Martarelli et al., 2008), and in melanoma cells in vitro (Doudican N et al., 2008). A Phase I clinical trial reported by Morris et al.,2001 showed Albendazole, another Benzimidazole, had a high maximum tolerated dose when given to 36 patients with malignant tumors, 16% of which showed a decrease in tumor markers (Morris et al., 2001) . Fenbendazole is a benzimidazole drug commonly used for treating pinworm outbreaks in laboratory rodents (Coghlan et al., 1993). It has a wide margin of safety with an oral LD50 in mice of >10,000 mg/kg (O'Neil, 2001). This drug was shown to have a synergistic inhibition of lymphoma growth in SCID mice when combined in the diet with supplemental vitamins (Gao et al., 2008).However, a specific vitamin was not identified. There is evidence to suggest that vitamin E (RRR-α-tocopherol) may be beneficial in preventing or delaying PCa growth (Basu and Imrhan, 2005; Fleshner, 2002; Gronberg, 2003; Malafa et al., 2006). Vitamin E succinate (VES), the most potent derivative of vitamin E for anti-tumor activity (Basu and Imrhan, 2005), has been shown to induce apoptosis in PCa in vitro and in vivo through caspase-4 activation (Malafa et al., 2006). An in vitrostudy showed that when human PCa PC-3 cells were treated in culture with 20 μM of VES, there was a growth inhibition of 40% after 3 days of treatment (Zu and Ip, 2003). Especially when administered in the diet, VES has displayed chemopreventive effects (Basu and Imrhan, 2005). "

"FBZ+VES significantly inhibited growth of PCa cells and induced apoptosis in vitro. To our knowledge, this is the first time these drugs have been tested together in PCa cell lines."

"This synergistic ability of inhibition is very interesting, although the mechanisms involved is unclear. One hypothesis is that vitamin E activates multiple pro-apoptotic pathways such as targeting NF-κΒ (Ni and Yeh, 2007), and caspase-4 (Malafa et al., 2006), and if used with an agent that inhibits cell division such as one of the benzimidazoles, can be antagonistic to tumor growth."

Unexpected Antitumorigenic Effect of Fenbendazole when Combined with Supplementary Vitamins
Journal of the American Association for Laboratory Animal Science
Vol 47, No 6. November 2008

"The mice in this study had not been diagnosed with pinworms but were part of a facility treatment. Rodents in this area customarily were fed a commercial irradiated diet (Global 2918, Harlan Teklad, Madison, WI). However the equivalent treatment diet containing 150 ppm fenbendazole was available only in a sterilizable form (2018S, Harlan Teklad) supplemented with vitamins A, D, E, K, and B (Table 1) to compensate for loss during sterilization. Because the animal facility was not configured for dietary sterilization, the sterilizable diet was fed unautoclaved, with the result that mice received higher-than-normal concentrations of vitamins. Therefore the observed antitumor effect could have resulted from either the additional vitamins or the fenbendazole. Therefore a controlled study was conducted to test whether fenbendazole, supplemented vitamins, or both in combination affected the growth of this human lymphoma cell line in SCID mice."

"The mechanism for this synergy is as yet unknown. However, like other anticancer drugs such as taxanes, quinolones, and vinca alkaloids, fenbendazole inhibits microtubule polymerization. In addition, fenbendazole is a member of a large group of related anthelminthics, the benzimidazoles, and another member of this group, mebendazole, exerts antitumor effects by inhibition of tumor-induced neovascularization. However, in the present case, fenbendazole likely contributes to the antitumorigenic effect through its antimicrotubule activity.Supplemented vitamins included B, D, K, E, and A. Vitamins E and A both have antitumor properties by virtue of their antioxi-dant properties. Vitamin E causes antitumor and antimetastatic effects in several animal models of cancer; for example, it sup-presses the nuclear transcription factor NFκB in prostate cell lines."

B

Braveheart

I have taken Artemisinin for years now...my leukemia and serious prostate issues are no more...I am 76...my young wife and daughter take Ivermectin for Covid...I rely on the Artemisinin for Covid protection...I believe there is a real similarity in these with fenbendazole. I also happen to take Vit E Succinate.

Ben.

I have taken Artemisinin for years now...my leukemia and serious prostate issues are no more...I am 76...my young wife and daughter take Ivermectin for Covid...I rely on the Artemisinin for Covid protection...I believe there is a real similarity in these with fenbendazole. I also happen to take Vit E Succinate.

Interesting. I wonder where you guys get this stuff, where i live everything needs a prescription and a doctor who prescribes it after intensive diagnostic/proof.

Can't even travel somewhere to buy this stuff ... stupid covid lockdowns ...
Not realy fond of the idea buying stuff like ivermectin or antibiotics on the darknet either.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

"Vitamin E succinate (RRR-a-tocopheryl succinate, VES) acts as a potent agent for cancer therapy and has no toxic and side effects on normal tissue cells.

Results showed that VES reduced tumour growth, increased overall survival and inhibited CD47 in the tumour transcriptionally and translationally."

B

Braveheart

"Vitamin E succinate (RRR-a-tocopheryl succinate, VES) acts as a potent agent for cancer therapy and has no toxic and side effects on normal tissue cells.

Results showed that VES reduced tumour growth, increased overall survival and inhibited CD47 in the tumour transcriptionally and translationally."

that's why I use it....

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

that's why I use it....
Same ,plus anti-estrogen ,anti-pufa etc.

The only thing that worries me is that peat called succinic acid "potentially toxic " because it can increase chelation of some metals I think.

B

Braveheart

Same ,plus anti-estrogen ,anti-pufa etc.

The only thing that worries me is that peat called succinic acid "potentially toxic " because it can increase chelation of some metals I think.
With my leukemia, melanoma is a big killer, plus prostate c. worries...so this is the E for me regardless of Peat..."we can not live by Peat alone"

Gustav3Y

How to combat being irritated after taking for of this?
I can't say I like the mental state I am put in by a very small dose of it.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

How to combat being irritated after taking for of this?
I can't say I like the mental state I am put in by a very small dose of it.
Do you by any chance use pure bulk?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Yes, it is that brand.
I also found that it gives me more hypoglycemia symptoms than the nutricology brand . But I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing .
I think I'm going to try another brand ,but I haven't found one yet without bad fillers.

Last edited:

Gustav3Y

I wonder if it is the brand, if I am not mistaken I have felt such irritation with other forms of Vit E from other products, reason why I haven't really been an instant fan of Vit.E
Pure bulk's product seemed attractive because not having excipients.

With a different type of product like the Now Foods E-400 with mixed tocopherols the irritation is much less obvious, but I guess this should be inferior to succinate E's claimed advantages.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I wonder if it is the brand, if I am not mistaken I have felt such irritation with other forms of Vit E from other products, reason why I haven't really been an instant fan of Vit.E
Pure bulk's product seemed attractive because not having excipients.

With a different type of product like the Now Foods E-400 with mixed tocopherols the irritation is much less obvious, but I guess this should be inferior to succinate E's claimed advantages.
VES seems to be the only type of vitamin E isn't tolerate, without allergic symptoms, so I'd like to keep on taking that kind . Maybe theres one with less fillers ...

Gustav3Y

I also found that it gives me more hypoglycemia symptoms than the nutricology brand . But I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing .
Do you think it would worth measuring blood glucose at the time or the irritation happens after vit e sccucinate?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals