Vitamin E succinate decreases melanoma size by 650% in vivo

Gustav3Y

Maybe it lowers estrogen too much? Symptoms of too much or too few overlap.

@yerrag @burtlancast in case you haven't seen this thread, you might like it.
Too low can cause irritation too like high? That would become/becomes so confusing then.

I remember others along the time mentioning they can get irritated after vit e, but I don't think it was the succinate type.
If I am not mistaken others have speculated it would raise serotonin in order to cause mental irritation.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Ironically, Pure Pulk says they have zero excipients in their d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate powder.
I know . But I didnt get those symptoms with the nutricogly brand ,that does have all the fillers.

Hypoglycemia doesnt have to be bad thing ,it can simply mean that it stimulates metabolism .

Makrosky

Too low can cause irritation too like high? That would become/becomes so confusing then.

I remember others along the time mentioning they can get irritated after vit e, but I don't think it was the succinate type.
If I am not mistaken others have speculated it would raise serotonin in order to cause mental irritation.
Well, it is difficult to say 100% but I have the subjective feeling that, yes, too low has overlapping symptoms with too high.

For instance, libido. Too low estrogen and no libido. And irritability as well.

yerrag

I know . But I didnt get those symptoms with the nutricogly brand ,that does have all the fillers.

Hypoglycemia doesnt have to be bad thing ,it can simply mean that it stimulates metabolis

I have good blood sugar regulation, but it doesn't make me impervious to substances that impair good sugar absorption by our body's tissues.

Give me simple sugars and I can assimilate it quickly and my body will absorb it without causing blood sugar to go high and then to go low.

But give me pure soya oil and I will quickly feel a sugar low and I won't be able to sleep the whioe night. That actually happened when I took a DIY liposomal C that needed me to incorporate lecithin that contained lots of soya oil.

So, when you talk of people having hypoglycemic reactions to Vitamin E, these likely involve the natural vitamin E's that are not the acetates nor the succinates, which comes in powder form, and which do not need to be dissolved in a vehicle.

It is a mater of practice for most natural vitamin E suppliers to poison a perfectly good natural vitamin E with PUFAs as the vehicle. It is really the PUFAs - soya oil, sunflower oil, etc - that causes the hypoglycemic effect.

For me, it is part of a conspiracy to make natural vitamin E look bad and to make the synthetic vitamin E look good.

Canadians don't realize it, but Amazon Canada does not sell natural vitamin E that isn't in PUFA. If there's one, it is very expensive compared to what you can buy in the US. That brand is Unique E. I wanted to recommend a good brand to my cousin in Vancouver, but I couldn't. And this is just Canada. I don't know about the other commonwealth states like Australia and New Zealand.

I've not used synthetic vitamin E. There may be something good that comes out from a bad tree, whether it's the alpha-tocopheryl liquid or the alpha-tocopheryl ester solid form. And whether it's the dl-form which is 100% synthetic, of d-form which has to be processed from a natural form to become an ester.

But natural Vitamin E in itself is a fertility agent, and that alone has endowed it with a bull's eye for big pharma. The same COVID conspirators that want a lower earth population are one and the same with the anti-Vitamin E conspirators that date from 80 or so years back.

You don't need to add its anti-estrogen and anti-PUFA properties, much less its anti-cardiovascular issues properties.

Last edited:

yerrag

I have already posted a study about vitamin E succinate (VES) beeing able to decrease liver carcinoma by 77%
(Vitamin E Succinate Very Effective Against Liver Carcinoma ,acetate Form Increases It)

There have previously been studies on VES and melanoma in vitro and they all showed decreases in tumor, while other kinds of vitamin E where not effective.

"However, other forms of vitamin E such as DL-alpha-tocopherol free alcohol, Aquasol DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate, DL-alpha-tocopherol nicotinate, or sodium succinate with an equivalent volume of ethanol, at similar concentrations, were ineffective."
(Effects of tocopherol (vitamin E) acid succinate on morphological alterations and growth inhibition in melanoma cells in culture - PubMed)
(Inhibition of angiogenesis and promotion of melanoma dormancy by vitamin E succinate - PubMed)

I wonder why d-alpha-tocopherol and mixed tocoperols were not tested. Is it because testing synthetic and esterified Vitamin E aganstt natural vitamin E is against establishment policy?

yerrag

I asked Ray on why there is such convincing evidence for the succinate type :

Q: I found studies showing beneficial effects against liver carcinoma and melanoma ,but in both cases only the succinate type was effective , no other type of Vitamin E .
Do you know why that is?

A: I think succinate might be functioning in a detoxifying reaction, increasing glucuronic acid.
I'm surprised that Ray did not ask why natural vitamin E wasn't used at all to compare with the synthetic succinate. Perhaps he was focused on the succinate as the reason for the success of the vitamin E succinate.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I'm surprised that Ray did not ask why natural vitamin E wasn't used at all to compare with the synthetic succinate. Perhaps he was focused on the succinate as the reason for the success of the vitamin E succinate.
What im wondering about is why he is kind of avoiding a final stance on the succinate form . He avoided a direct answer when asked during a Q&A and also during an email that I send him ...

Philomath

@Mauritio any idea where to purchase in powder form? I just realized I could open a capsule and dissolve in a proper solvent for a topical, but.. well, I might have to! I didn't see a single supplier of bulk powder.

Btw, I'm *astounded* at how well emoxypine succinate is working on its own, hence my new interest in the succinate drugs.

EDIT: Acid Succinate Powder (Vitamin E) (OF COURSE purebulk has it!
How would this be properly dissolved and used as a spray? Ethanol, distilled water and heat?

cjm

How would this be properly dissolved and used as a spray? Ethanol, distilled water and heat?

Ethanol seems sensible. Cheap vodka works for most substances in combination with heat but I never followed through to make this (VES) a topical.

"...soluble in chloroform (50 mg/ml) or ethanol. It is practically insoluble in water; but it is soluble in ether, acetone, chloroform, and vegetable oils. It is unstable to alkaline conditions."

Vegetable oil = coconut oil?

I've been using Tocovit because of the "impurities."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals