[Non Peat] Undermethylators, Ketogenesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
kineticz

kineticz

Understanding ketogenesis, mitochondria and ATP production

I repeat a missing piece of context.

Even if cells can replicate indefinitely, this does not solve the issue of brain ATP and undermethylation.

High oxidative stress, due to low ATP and low glutathione, will promote angiotensin and toxify cells. The phospholipid exchange breaks the deadlock because it gives the signal that the brain, combined with magnesium, is becoming less calcified.

Hence your liver can start making it's own glutathione again.

Also, Humans are not tightly regulated like insects or petri-dishes. We have information overload, and a huge amount of toxic factors due to capitalism.

Mammals might benefit from 'superior brains', because the point of the phospholipid exchange isn't a high PUFA diet, it's to improve brain ATP.

Notice how he said extremely small amount, rather than zero. The brain myelin sheath only needs a very small amount, especially when you are methylating properly.

Fetch

When you said 4 drops of ionized mag did you possibly mean 4 droppers or 4ml. The reason I ask is because I was at the grocery store yesterday and lo and behold the exact ionized mag mentioned above was being sold in the check out line(health food store) so I checked out the bottle and the recommended dose was 4 droppers full or and equivalent of 4ml. Thought you may have just mistyped. I bought some but haven't tried it yet other than a drop on the tongue that stuff burns but probably not so bad in water. Thanks here is the stuff I got just incase your not sure

http://www.amazon.com/Mega-Mag-replaces ... 1J06RMJDJC

it also has some trace minerals so maybe it's not the best but it was $6 so whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
kineticz

kineticz

Fetch said:
post 113648 When you said 4 drops of ionized mag did you possibly mean 4 droppers or 4ml. The reason I ask is because I was at the grocery store yesterday and lo and behold the exact ionized mag mentioned above was being sold in the check out line(health food store) so I checked out the bottle and the recommended dose was 4 droppers full or and equivalent of 4ml. Thought you may have just mistyped. I bought some but haven't tried it yet other than a drop on the tongue that stuff burns but probably not so bad in water. Thanks here is the stuff I got just incase your not sure

http://www.amazon.com/Mega-Mag-replaces ... 1J06RMJDJC

it also has some trace minerals so maybe it's not the best but it was $6 so whatever.

I currently take 15ml in water before bed. Enjoy the taste :D Have you got some P5P?

D

Derek

zooma said:
post 113619 Is there a reason for using ionised magnesium?

I've never seen it suggested by Ray or any of our other knowledgeable posters when talking about magnesium intake/supplements.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, it's always great when we get some fresh ideas to explore. I have to say I'm very skeptical about phospholipid exchange though. I would love to see a response from Haidut or similar (I haven't read the whole thread yet so I apologise if there has already been).

Any magnesium you take will become ionized when it comes in contact with hcl acid. They just expose the magnesium to an acid in the processing, I guess it would be helpful for someone who has low hcl.

Fetch

yeah I have had the p5p for awhile and have actually experimented with mag/p5p combos in the past I think haidut a narouz have mentioned it. When I saw the ionic mag I just figured why not. You have mentioned using this combo both in the morning and before bed. I your experience does it make you sleep or is it fine whenever?

D

Derek

kineticz said:
post 113624
Charlie said:
post 113615
kineticz said:
post 113600 I just take a tablespoon of organic hemp oil and a teaspoon of sunflower oil,...
Do you think olive oil would work for this?

Wouldn't know about this Charlie, I think hemp is the only oil closest to the 4:1 ratio for the brain ATP delivery system. Hemp is 3.8:1. The drop of sunflower oil is to make up to 4.

I'm not a big fan of free oils but is the point of this to get a 4:1 ratio in one sitting? What if all the fat you eat in a day amounts to a 4:1 ratio when it's all accounted for?

OP
kineticz

kineticz

Fetch said:
post 113656 yeah I have had the p5p for awhile and have actually experimented with mag/p5p combos in the past I think haidut a narouz have mentioned it. When I saw the ionic mag I just figured why not. You have mentioned using this combo both in the morning and before bed. I your experience does it make you sleep or is it fine whenever?

Before I came across this, I slept poorly, waking up at 4am, panic attacks and nightmares. Sugar and salt helped sleep longer, but sometimes I would wake up with high blood pressure.

Now, taken with the phospholipids before bed, I am sleeping 12 hours every night. Not even a need to go to toilet. Thankfully this is manageable as I work from home so can sleep in while my kidneys heal.

Furthermore, I am getting less hair loss. You don't want ACTH to be excessively suppresed by cortisol and more sugar. The thyroid needs those adrenals enlarged and in great shape, rather than shrunken.

OP
kineticz

kineticz

Derek said:
post 113657
kineticz said:
post 113624
Charlie said:
post 113615
kineticz said:
post 113600 I just take a tablespoon of organic hemp oil and a teaspoon of sunflower oil,...

Wouldn't know about this Charlie, I think hemp is the only oil closest to the 4:1 ratio for the brain ATP delivery system. Hemp is 3.8:1. The drop of sunflower oil is to make up to 4.

I'm not a big fan of free oils but is the point of this to get a 4:1 ratio in one sitting? What if all the fat you eat in a day amounts to a 4:1 ratio when it's all accounted for?

To specifically target your brain ATP supply, it has to deliver a quality form of magnesium. P5P is proven to shuttle magnesium into cells. So in one sitting you are directly delivering a highly absorbable form of magnesium to your brain. This reduces the need for calcium and glutamate to stimulate the adrenals to produce cortisol to raise blood sugar directly to the brain, especially during sleep. This improves oxidative metabolism and methylation during repair, and relieves the kidneys by reducing the angiotensin vasoconstriction. It will over time also relax a stiffened heart muscle.

Once brain ATP improves, neurotransmitters improve.

Fetch

wow 15ml that would be 6000 mg of mag in the stuff I got did you have to work up your dose? I have been using magdesium supplements for years off and on and regularly still do. I use bath, oil, mag glycinate and mag bicarb. So I don't know if this will be much different but will give it a try anyway.

OP
kineticz

kineticz

Fetch said:
post 113661 wow 15ml that would be 6000 mg of mag in the stuff I got did you have to work up your dose? I have been using magdesium supplements for years off and on and regularly still do. I use bath, oil, mag glycinate and mag bicarb. So I don't know if this will be much different but will give it a try anyway.

Try the recommended dose but intracellular magnesium after being years in calification is something I am quick to improve, especially with a family history of kidney disease and stroke.

D

Derek

kineticz said:
post 113660
Derek said:
post 113657
kineticz said:
post 113624
Charlie said:
post 113615
kineticz said:

To specifically target your brain ATP supply, it has to deliver a quality form of magnesium. P5P is proven to shuttle magnesium into cells. So in one sitting you are directly delivering a highly absorbable form of magnesium to your brain. This reduces the need for calcium and glutamate to stimulate the adrenals to produce cortisol to raise blood sugar directly to the brain, especially during sleep. This improves methylation and relieves the kidneys by reducing the angiotensin vasoconstriction. It will over time also relax a stiffened heart muscle.

I wasn't asking about magnesium, I was talking about your hemp/sunflower oil combination? Read my ? again.

OP
kineticz

kineticz

I already answered that. You need them in that ratio in one sitting. And oils are not useful without magnesium. It's pointless to separate the two. You must decalcify the brain.

D

Derek

kineticz said:
post 113665 I already answered that. You need them in that ratio in one sitting. And oils are not useful without magnesium. It's pointless to separate the two. You must decalcify the brain.

K2 and magnesium I agree, the oils I'm not so sure about. And are you looking at both sides of the coin? You seem to be speaking from the point of an undermethylator, what about overmethylators?

OP
kineticz

kineticz

Fetch said:
post 113661 wow 15ml that would be 6000 mg of mag in the stuff I got did you have to work up your dose? I have been using magdesium supplements for years off and on and regularly still do. I use bath, oil, mag glycinate and mag bicarb. So I don't know if this will be much different but will give it a try anyway.

Sorry dude I just checked my bottle, I take 5ml in a single dose. So 10ml a day.

OP
kineticz

kineticz

Derek said:
post 113668
kineticz said:
post 113665 I already answered that. You need them in that ratio in one sitting. And oils are not useful without magnesium. It's pointless to separate the two. You must decalcify the brain.

K2 and magnesium I agree, the oils I'm not so sure about. And are you looking at both sides of the coin? You seem to be speaking from the point of an undermethylator, what about overmethylators?

Overmethylators produce high ATP and generate high levels of neurotransmitters. If you have high ATP, you wouldn't be on this forum. Overmethylation is more based around psychosis etc.

I'm speaking from the point of how the liver's protein synthesis will always put the brain above all other organs, because it consumes so much energy with no stores to back it up.

The small amount of oils that haven't come across oxidative stress will deliver ATP and reduce calcium/glutamate, thereby reducing the risk of degenerative neuro disease. Renal vasoconstriction reduces, so cortisol reduces.

The phospholipid exchange is not important if you have high ATP, high brain magnesium and high glutathione, such as mammals or insects in a closed environment. It's rare these days for humans.

Fetch

kineticz said:
post 113669 Fetch wrote:
Source of the post wow 15ml that would be 6000 mg of mag in the stuff I got did you have to work up your dose? I have been using magdesium supplements for years off and on and regularly still do. I use bath, oil, mag glycinate and mag bicarb. So I don't know if this will be much different but will give it a try anyway.

Sorry dude I just checked my bottle, I take 5ml in a single dose. So 10ml a day.

O ok cool does you supplement contain other minerals or is it pure mag

OP
kineticz

kineticz

Fetch said:
post 113672
kineticz said:
post 113669 Fetch wrote:
Source of the post wow 15ml that would be 6000 mg of mag in the stuff I got did you have to work up your dose? I have been using magdesium supplements for years off and on and regularly still do. I use bath, oil, mag glycinate and mag bicarb. So I don't know if this will be much different but will give it a try anyway.

O ok cool does you supplement contain other minerals or is it pure mag

It contains chlorine and fulvic acid. Taken with 50mg P5P, tablespoon hemp, teaspoon sunflower oil. Ensure you don't get sunflower oil and hemp the wrong way round or Peat comes into action lol.

OP
kineticz

kineticz

Healthy brain magnesium and calcium that stays in bone will ensure Peat's correct views on sodium and reducing aldosterone come into effect. Sodium retention advice is much less effective when calcification has taken over mainly due to low brain ATP.

This is why I believe brain ATP causes calcification, not dietary calcium. Milk, last time I checked, is not a cure for neurodegeneration. lol.

We must remember the main reason angiotensin and sodium loss happens is because the heart and lungs are trying to maintain blood pressure to your brain. Not your foot, or your stomach - your brain. And the main cause is calcification.

Healthy, less calcified kidneys will retain more sodium, which helps produce the full range of neurotransmitters rather than just the excitatory, stressful ones. Lower aldosterone means higher progesterone, the balancing hormone to keep DHT and E2 in check.

The heart will relax, and the liver will flush out the toxic fats and heavy metals.

Increased G6PDH will improve your chances of boosting pregnenolone and sex hormones downstream for ultimate wellbeing. It should also reduce the risk of diabetes caused by the low ATP keeping glucose high in serum and defective NADH. But less calfication itself feels like it boosts DHEA in me, because Vit D antagonises calcium. And a good sleep replenishes adrenal hormones.

To my mind, and apparent experience, this theory solves the issues surrounding PUFA, and also those who report depersonalisation either after severe accidents (where tissue damage and glutathione demand is high) or oral pregnenolone. Undermethylation prevents the recycling of magnesium, glucose, glutathione, pregnenolone, NADH. The liver both maintains and requires ATP for methylation, but will not perform cell maintenance if the brain has become calcified.

This is why I am willing to close the book on my research and find people to have hobbies with etc, rather than just research studies and work, but due to some members getting good initial results I am inclined to stick around for a little while at least.

My muscles are pumped with ATP, my hair is shiny and hardly any strands down the plughole, I'm sleeping like a log, feelings of DHEA and dopamine, for the first time in years I woke up with a semi erection. Haven't had a full before so hoping this will happen. The turning point was due to understanding the phospholipid exchange due to Dr Myhill.

Brain disease = heart disease = poor quality red blood cell delivery to everything = all cells go slow and become toxic.

Agent207

kineticz said:

There are different cocentrated versions. Concentrated cointains 40mg/ml. and non-concentrated contains 100mg/ml. Which one do you take? one would be 400mg magnesium the other 200 for 5ml.

What liposomal gluthatione do you use or recommend? its also before time?

YuraCZ

Btw how common is deficiency in L carnitine? Even if person eats meat? I think I'm deficient for sure... I actually think that I'm deficient in everything what should be synthesized in the liver..

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals