Young Triple Positive Breast Cancer New To Forum

Danni Q

Hello,
This forum was suggested via a Facebook post and I am excited to be here.
Triple + breast cancer diagnosed nearly 2 years ago at age 39, I am an RN with 2 primary aged kids.
I had been following Rays principles for 2/3 years prior to this diagnosis as I was anxious due to some health scares with my kids and I thought Ray's explanatory science was so spot on, I resisted medications etc at the time.
Little did I know of my pending diagnosis.
I had the full medical work up lumpectomy, chemotherapy, mastectomy and now take tamoxifen and zoladex.
I have emailed Ray whom suggested 1-2 quarts of OJ (2-4 liters: I'm in Australia) daily along with asprin. He said to keep D mid range (50) My main issue is trying to get enough protein? So I drink a lot of milk but it's hard to keep up OJ and milk. Ray says whey protein is not as good, milk is better for me! If I get the 100 g of protein via milk plus 2 liters of OJ I end up not eating and needing to urinate ALOT!
I am in a complete menopause with hot flushes that wake me constantly, have gained weight but now lift weights to build bone strength which has improved my shape etc.
Ray advised asprin above 100mg but said a small amount is still beneficial. I am not keen to try very high dose along with k2. I'm trying to find a medium where I am comfortable and confident but also where my oncologist can monitor me.
THANK-YOU anyone in a similar situation?!

Tarmander

welcome to the forum. Aspirin is one of the "go to"s among cancer peeps for its track record. Will look forward to hearing more.

OP
Danni Q

Danni Q

welcome to the forum. Aspirin is one of the "go to"s among cancer peeps for its track record. Will look forward to hearing more.
Thank-you! Yes even the science journals amongst the 'mainstream' health care givers speak of asprin. It's hard for any medical doctor to deny this. My oncologist said he was happy to care for me whilst taking a small dose but he never suggests it to new patients as it's not considered primary care. Not sure about that!

Richiebogie

My oncologist said he was happy to care for me whilst taking a small dose but he never suggests it to new patients as it's not considered primary care.

The oncologist is legally protected to treat his patients so long as he prescribes standard medical care.

He usually administers poisons, radiation and surgery. Anything "alternative" may land him in trouble. He could be sued for failing to administer chemo etc or for recommending alternatives.

He necessarily must have a narrow outlook.

He probably would not recommend reading Ray Peat, Max Gerson or Robert Morse.

DaveFoster

Vitamin E and progesterone have a lot of overlap with salicylic acid's effects (the metabolite of aspirin). Correcting a thyroid hormone insufficiency will often normalize progesterone production. Unlike other cancers, the literature features a clear, established link between breast cancer and estrogen. I talk about it in my book.

OP
Danni Q

Danni Q

Vitamin E and progesterone have a lot of overlap with salicylic acid's effects (the metabolite of aspirin). Correcting a thyroid hormone insufficiency will often normalize progesterone production. Unlike other cancers, the literature features a clear, established link between breast cancer and estrogen. I talk about it in my book.
Are you able to send me a link to this book Dave, thank-you

OP
Danni Q

Danni Q

The oncologist is legally protected to treat his patients so long as he prescribes standard medical care.

He usually administers poisons, radiation and surgery. Anything "alternative" may land him in trouble. He could be sued for failing to administer chemo etc or for recommending alternatives.

He necessarily must have a narrow outlook.

He probably would not recommend reading Ray Peat, Max Gerson or Robert Morse.
I understand this, funnily enough because my father and both grandfathers have heart disease, I am 'taking' asprin as adjunct therapy. You are right, although they DO suggest D supplements at a primary care level. I emailed the literature on asprin and he was more than happy to chat about it.

Peatful

Hi Danni. Welcome.

I want to suggest hydrolyzed collagen for your protein source. Add it into your OJ with a few tbsp of coconut milk and a pinch of salt and you have a nice macro balanced 'meal'.
I want to encourage you also to keep it simple. Don't get carried away with supplements.
I would stick to Ray's guidance of k2 and aspirin in small doses throughout the day.

OP
Danni Q

Danni Q

Hi Danni. Welcome.

I want to suggest hydrolyzed collagen for your protein source. Add it into your OJ with a few tbsp of coconut milk and a pinch of salt and you have a nice macro balanced 'meal'.
I want to encourage you also to keep it simple. Don't get carried away with supplements.
I would stick to Ray's guidance of k2 and aspirin in small doses throughout the day.
Excellent! Thank-you!

kayumochi

You may want to look into Artemisinin. Several of us here take it, including me.

grenade

Hi Danni. Welcome.

+1

I also came here to reccomend hydrolyzed collagen.

DaveFoster

Are you able to send me a link to this book Dave, thank-you
It's still in production, but I'll let you know. I'm actually looking for beta readers once I'm finished. If you're interested (and I'll make a separate post once I'm done with the book), you get the book for free, and all you have to do in return is leave an honest review.

Zechariah

Hi Danni Q,

There are two particular Ray Peat Newsletters I believe would be quite informative and helpful to you given your particular challenge at the moment. You could search for one written in 1999 by Ray on Estrogen Receptors and the other was on the topic of Radiation.

As far as protein sources I recommend:

Organic 1% milk
Collagen powder
Potato protein soup
Pasture raised Eggs on occasion
Occasional shellfish - Shrimp, scallops, etc.
Masa Harina Porridge

Ray is spot on with his recommendation of orange juice and milk because they are great metabolic balancers.

The two medications you are taking are likely exerting an influence that could be contributing your your weight gain, menopause symptoms plus the residual effects from the chemo and radiation are known to interfere with thyroid hormone production. Are you taking any Aspirin or Niacinamide regularly?

I hope to be visit Perth in May 2018.

Do you have any test results which show female hormones that you can share? Do you regularly keep track of your nitric oxide levels through the use of NO test strips?

I hope this helps.

OP
Danni Q

Danni Q

Hello, Thankyou this is very helpful!
I had a small amount of radiation in the scans initially required to monitor any disease progression then further small amounts which monitored my heart whilst on Herceptin 3rd weekly for a year. Saying that I chose mastectomy to escape radiation treatment which I felt positive about.
I have no hormones results I can share, as far as I'm told this is not a part of protocol, although I have thought about doing this.
I do not regularly check NO levels, maybe I will look into this.
Thank-you for the food tips!
I'll check out Rays articles :)

achillea

You might want to look into restore4health, Dr Sam Bush product to help with glyphosate poisoning. He has some wonderful you tube interviews and lectures. Also look into Pectrasol C.
Also do not hesitate to increase aspirin if you add K2. Although many of the studies show low doses are efficacious.
I have noticed lately in my area that a lot of women are being diagnosed with breast cancer. I keep hearing of new cases. I am suspicious of what is going on.
It appears glyphosates are all over now and very much in the body maybe more in the breast. China now is the main producer of the 2 billion pounds per year that is being sprayed everywhere, and you know how much they care about pollution and safety, You are so close to China!
I would look ito the Restore4 life, Dr Bush is a different kind of researcher with his mind and heart in the right place. His discovery amazes him all the time.

Zpol

restore4health

I've read about this. I bought some but the website says it can cause constipation. I have celiac, also thought to be caused by glyphosate. Have you tried it or know people that have?

I don't mean to hijack this thread, I think the OP would be interested in this too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals