Young Triple Positive Breast Cancer New To Forum

achillea

I would call them up and ask. We just ordered some and have listened extensively to Dr Zach Bush videos on You tube. Dr Mercola in his interview says he is the smartest scientist he has ever met and that says something because he knows a lot of impressive people, like Dr Klinghardt who is a genius..
If you are not aware of his background he was a researcher on cancer and the communication between cells and carbon redox.
The reviews on Amazon for gut disturbances are favorable,
But if I were you I would call and see if someone could answer your questions

Peatful

You might want to look into restore4health, Dr Sam Bush product to help with glyphosate poisoning. He has some wonderful you tube interviews and lectures. Also look into Pectrasol C.
Also do not hesitate to increase aspirin if you add K2. Although many of the studies show low doses are efficacious.
I have noticed lately in my area that a lot of women are being diagnosed with breast cancer. I keep hearing of new cases. I am suspicious of what is going on.
It appears glyphosates are all over now and very much in the body maybe more in the breast. China now is the main producer of the 2 billion pounds per year that is being sprayed everywhere, and you know how much they care about pollution and safety, You are so close to China!
I would look ito the Restore4 life, Dr Bush is a different kind of researcher with his mind and heart in the right place. His discovery amazes him all the time.
Wonder why I can't find a list of ingredients...
Unable to locate on the website or the bottle.
Red flag?
We are on a thread regarding a young mom of two with breast cancer. For me, I believe we should be prudent and conservative with any recommendations.

Last edited:

achillea

If I take RESTORE and think it is causing constipation, what should I do?

What to do if I experience mild constipation when taking RESTORE

Zach Bush, MD advises, “When my patients first use RESTORE, some of them experience mild constipation. These patients are not drinking enough liquids. There is general scientific agreement that people should consume at least nine glasses of water or herbal teas a day. You may need to drink more water if you exercise and even more if you live in a hot and humid area of the country. If you feel RESTORE is causing constipation despite adequate hydration, I recommend my patients take Magnesium Malate, 1250 mg daily at bedtime for adults or half that dose for children. Also, you can decrease your daily dose of RESTORE in half until your stools return to normal with the above adjustments in hydration and magnesium intake for a couple weeks, then increase back to recommended doses of RESTORE.

If you have any allergic reaction to RESTORE, or if you have any chronic or reoccurring symptoms or illness, consult a health care professional before using this product.”

Zach Bush, MD, holds three board certifications in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Hospice Care. Dr. Bush uses RESTORE in his medical practice in Scottsville, VA.

achillea

Red flag?
We are on a thread regarding a young mom of two with breast cancer. For me, I believe we should be prudent and conservative with any recommendations.

Go to You Tube and listen to Dr. Meercola's interview with Dr Zach Bush. He talks about the ingredients over and over. Dr Bush's research was in cancer and the communication between the cells

achillea

Red flag?

RESTORE is unlike any supplement on the market.

RESTORE was developed by scientists trained at some of the most prestigious universities in the country, such as the University of Virginia, Duke University, and the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health. RESTORE is made in the USA.

Terrahydrite™ (Stabilized Lignite Extract) for Gut Health

RESTORE ingredients for gut health are comprised of purified water, a soil-based mineral supplement, Terrahydrite(TM) (Stabilized Lignite Extract), trace soil amino acids and minerals. (Both tap water and bottled water products contain impurities. Deionized reverse osmosis water,, which is used in the manufacture of Restore, contains virtually no impurities.)

State-of-the-Art Manufacturing Processes

Scientists combine these ingredients using proprietary, multi-step state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. Based on laboratory testing RESTORE is highly effective in protecting and strengthening intestinal tissue, and further toxicity testing indicates it is very safe for human consumption.

It is important to note that other supplements on the market have many of the same raw materials as RESTORE, but some may cause significant kidney toxicity, increasing kidney cell death (the most sensitive cell we can test) by more than 250% within hours of exposure. We have conclusive laboratory evidence that kidney cells bathed in 100% concentrations of RESTORE

Peatful

RESTORE is unlike any supplement on the market.

RESTORE was developed by scientists trained at some of the most prestigious universities in the country, such as the University of Virginia, Duke University, and the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health. RESTORE is made in the USA.

Terrahydrite™ (Stabilized Lignite Extract) for Gut Health

RESTORE ingredients for gut health are comprised of purified water, a soil-based mineral supplement, Terrahydrite(TM) (Stabilized Lignite Extract), trace soil amino acids and minerals. (Both tap water and bottled water products contain impurities. Deionized reverse osmosis water,, which is used in the manufacture of Restore, contains virtually no impurities.)

State-of-the-Art Manufacturing Processes

Scientists combine these ingredients using proprietary, multi-step state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. Based on laboratory testing RESTORE is highly effective in protecting and strengthening intestinal tissue, and further toxicity testing indicates it is very safe for human consumption.

It is important to note that other supplements on the market have many of the same raw materials as RESTORE, but some may cause significant kidney toxicity, increasing kidney cell death (the most sensitive cell we can test) by more than 250% within hours of exposure. We have conclusive laboratory evidence that kidney cells bathed in 100% concentrations of RESTORE
Terrahyrite must be a proprietary blend they have trademarked.
Terra prefix for earth...
Fulvic and humic acids I suppose with trace minerals.

GreekGod

low progesterone relative to estrogen seems to be the problem in cases of breast cancer. I d look into that as a preventative. Stay away form the mainsteram medical doctors...they seem to kill alot of people or at the least maim and rob. God Bless