I Need Some Help Concerning Diagnosis Of Breast Cancer

OP
GreenTrails

GreenTrails

Greentrails, I would sincerely suggest buying Jane McLelland's book "how to starve cancer". I have used her ideas to help my mom recover from advanced lung cancer (actually breast cancer cells from an earlier bout with breast cancer) to the point where she has completely normal cancer markers. Jane has an amazing and compelling story of researching and fighting her own cancer. Her story is inspirational. She is very scientific and practical in her approach. Here is a link: How to Starve Cancer – Jane McLelland
It does sound very interesting. I appreciate your telling me about this. I looked it up on amazon, read some of the reviews, and ordered it. I'm reading a lot these days! I'm not so sure I even want to live sometimes. I certainly don't want chemo or radiation or surgery. I'm going in for needle biopsies in both breasts in two days. For now, the radiologist said I have a "palpable mass" in each breast; "abnormal". Thank you.

OP
GreenTrails

GreenTrails

It does sound very interesting. I appreciate your telling me about this. I looked it up on amazon, read some of the reviews, and ordered it. I'm reading a lot these days! I'm not so sure I even want to live sometimes. I certainly don't want chemo or radiation or surgery. I'm going in for needle biopsies in both breasts in two days. For now, the radiologist said I have a "palpable mass" in each breast; "abnormal". Thank you.
Also I think that's wonderful what you are doing to help your mother.

observer1961

I really love her, she has been a great mom. I have been really blessed with a wonderful extended family where everyone helps each other. I wish what I have was the norm instead of being the exception. I hope you can find the will to live and fight your personal battle. Paradoxically I think that when you accept that you are going to die at some point and come to peace with it, your heath prospects improve. I read that people who don't fear death actually live seven years longer on average than those who do. I would humbly suggest the book To Heaven and Back by Mary Neal. It is a very credible account of of a near death experience. I found it very uplifting. I have a very good BS meter, it did not go off when I was reading it.

mrchibbs

@GreenTrails

I hope you're doing well

I'm sure you've seen it but Ray has said many times that aspirin has been shown to be extremely effective in cases of ''inflammatory'' breast cancers, great at reducing masses. Progesterone is also going to be so therapeutic, because estrogen excess is always the main player in breast cancer. Personally if I was in your shoes I'd work my way up taking aspirin powder dissolved in a drink as we've mentioned, several times a day, along with loads of vitamin k, and gelatin.

I've told you these things before but if I had to highlight 3 key things to do:

1) Take enough aspirin, vitamin K and gelatin (gelatin powder in hot cocoa is great), all three go together.
2) Lather progesterone topically on your breast, back, belly after showers, use loads of it and go to sleep.
3) Ramp up your efforts to lower bacteria; both in your intestines and oral cavity (gums): taking activated charcoal, natural antibiotics, cascara, carrot salad, camphosal, coconut oil pulling, heck even coffee enemas etc.

Many more things, but these 3 are most important in my view.

OP
GreenTrails

GreenTrails

Thank you so much, mrchibbs. Your advice is very good.

I just got the results of the needle biopsies yesterday, and I have cancer in both breasts.

My doctor just called and he wants me to meet with him in his office so we can discuss how to proceed. I told him I do not want surgery, chemo or radiation, and he understands that. I'm concerned that he won't let me continue on the bio-identical progesterone. I stopped the estrogen when he first diagnosed me. I'm also hoping he will prescribe doxycycline for me.

I'm taking 4- 325 mg aspirin a day. Gradually increasing it; it seemed to affect my hearing. I'm taking vitamin K, and Great Lakes beef gelatin.

I've never used activated charcoal, cascara or camphosal. I'll learn how to do the coconut oil pulling. I like the carrot salad. I'm reading as much as I can, and I appreciate all the information the Ray Peat Forum provides.

Thank you, again.

mrchibbs

I just got the results of the needle biopsies yesterday, and I have cancer in both breasts.

My doctor just called and he wants me to meet with him in his office so we can discuss how to proceed. I told him I do not want surgery, chemo or radiation, and he understands that. I'm concerned that he won't let me continue on the bio-identical progesterone. I stopped the estrogen when he first diagnosed me. I'm also hoping he will prescribe doxycycline for me.

I'm taking 4- 325 mg aspirin a day. Gradually increasing it; it seemed to affect my hearing. I'm taking vitamin K, and Great Lakes beef gelatin.

I've never used activated charcoal, cascara or camphosal. I'll learn how to do the coconut oil pulling. I like the carrot salad. I'm reading as much as I can, and I appreciate all the information the Ray Peat Forum provides.

Thank you, again.

Don't worry about progesterone, if he doesn't let you stay on it, you'll have plenty of options to get it elsewhere, but he doesn't really have a choice, it's your life, and progesterone is legal, if you want to use it he can't morally take it away from you. But if he does, send me a message and we'll find you an alternative source. Doxycycline, minocycline, all the safe antibiotics are anti-cancer and should also help a lot.

Aged cascara sagrada contains a compound named emodin which is powerfully anti-cancer and helps keep digestion robust. Activated charcoal helps to absorb and clean the bad stuff in your digestive system. Coconut oil pulling is rather simple, just swirl some coconut oil in your mouth for 15-20 minutes and spit it out (in a trash can works), it helps to clean your gums. Keeping your mouth very clean is very important, but don't use mouthwash or paste with fluoride and other additives. There are good alternatives, coconut oil+baking soda+essential oils is well known.

We should work on you getting aspirin powder instead of tablets, but for now, increase your gelatin and k dramatically, it's possible your requirements are really high at the moment. Take several grams of vitamin k2 daily, you need a high potency formula. If you like hot cocoa, you can make it with several tbsp of gelatin powder. You can make jello, or creme brûlée (there was a recipe posted recently), getting gelatinous cuts of meat and broths are essential too.

You need to lower the inflammation drastically and raise your metabolism as much as possible, and all those things help towards that goal.

LLight

Ray Peat is not a fan of it but iodine (potassium iodide) could also be helpful.

I've not read that one but you might like to read it:
Breast Cancer and Iodine: How to Prevent and How to Survive Breast Cancer

Last edited:

Inaut

@GreenTrails look up D-limonene. I think this is one of the less talked about supplements that may have profound effects on cancer, especially breast cancers (documented studies).

bivic

I'm very sorry to hear that you have breast cancer.
I was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer and it unfortunately grew very fast despite using progesterone, aspirin iodine thyroid etc. I eventually had chemo and rayons. Throughout my treatment l continued with all the ideas that could help from this forum. I now use mb and very high dose melatonin ( not peat) every day. I have brought
mildronate and will ask for Doxycycline if my cancer returns. Good luck to you.

OP
GreenTrails

GreenTrails

I'm sorry you've been through all of that. I appreciate your sharing these things with me.

OP
GreenTrails

GreenTrails

Ray Peat is not a fan of it but iodine (potassium iodide) could also be helpful.

I've not read that one but you might like to read it:
Breast Cancer and Iodine: How to Prevent and How to Survive Breast Cancer
Thank you, LLight. I was wondering about iodine, but hadn't read anything about it from this site. I have heard it recommended for cystic breasts (by Suzanne Somers in one of her books). I wasn't sure how it applied to cancer. I'll look the book up.

LucyL

Thank you, again.

Sorry to hear about the negative test results. Do you have specifics on the type of cancer? If you are reading Jane McClellands book, you will learn about the Care Oncology clinic, which uses a combo of Doxy, Metformin, Atorvastatin and Menbendazole. They have doctors here in the US and are easy to get in contact with. Changing the face of Cancer Treatment - Care Oncology Depending on your comfort level with those drugs (Metformin and statins are not very peaty) I would recommend them. I worked with them for a while after my diagnosis, and there was some evidence the 6 months of Metformin post cancer surgery has benefit. Another user on here, @Obi-wan, has been a patient of them as well.

LucyL

I'm very sorry to hear that you have breast cancer.
I was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer and it unfortunately grew very fast despite using progesterone, aspirin iodine thyroid etc. I eventually had chemo and rayons. Throughout my treatment l continued with all the ideas that could help from this forum. I now use mb and very high dose melatonin ( not peat) every day. I have brought
mildronate and will ask for Doxycycline if my cancer returns. Good luck to you.
bivic, it nice to see you are doing well! I hope you are recovering well from the treatments. I would urge you to get doxy now, and use as a preventative -Vitamin C And Doxycycline Highly Effective Against Cancer Stem Cells
Tetracyclines (and A Few Other Antibiotics) As A Cure For Cancer
Cancer Is A Metabolic Disease, Diet Is Its Drug

bivic

Thank you. I was wondering about Doxycycline. How much should l take and for how long? I don't react well to antibiotiques in général. My dr is making me take letrozole which l don't like at all. MB made me feel almost normal and then letrozole took that away.

OP
GreenTrails

GreenTrails

Thank you. I was wondering about Doxycycline. How much should l take and for how long? I don't react well to antibiotiques in général. My dr is making me take letrozole which l don't like at all. MB made me feel almost normal and then letrozole took that away.
bivic what do you mean by MB? Thanks.

LucyL

I take letrazole too. i've developed arthritis while on it. Exemastane is a lot more popular around here, maybe your doctor would let you switch? I'm considering it but haven't done so yet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals