Would be grateful for some feedback/interpretations on recent blood work

Hidden49

26 year old male, been feeling much better and my health has improved a lot compared to last year, minerals on HTMA improved a lot too.

I never usually get hormones tested like this so was looking for input on those results in particular but also grateful for analysis on the other results.

I got a sports panel blood test as it was the cheapest option to get this many things tested but some things like Free T, prolactin were missing.

Ferritin is a little high I was expecting that to be lower, as I’m doing better. I felt better even after they took the small amount of blood for the tests so I’m thinking to donate blood again.

B12 is high and I don’t supplement with b12, that could be gut issues or folate/methylation issues I guess

Apolipoprotein B is a bit high, never get that tested usually.

I’ve been doing lower protein which is probably why my urea is low.

LDH I was expecting to be lower considering I’m doing better.

Attachments

• B1FA26DC-BD5B-4840-A360-2A6AC3A4DB33.png
    B1FA26DC-BD5B-4840-A360-2A6AC3A4DB33.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 51
  • C6BF8408-AEC6-4BF8-A958-1718C7EE7493.png
    C6BF8408-AEC6-4BF8-A958-1718C7EE7493.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 53
  • A779F1CA-46BC-423C-B92F-11C7457E48E5.png
    A779F1CA-46BC-423C-B92F-11C7457E48E5.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 53

Hans

Forum Supporter
26 year old male, been feeling much better and my health has improved a lot compared to last year, minerals on HTMA improved a lot too.

I never usually get hormones tested like this so was looking for input on those results in particular but also grateful for analysis on the other results.

I got a sports panel blood test as it was the cheapest option to get this many things tested but some things like Free T, prolactin were missing.

Ferritin is a little high I was expecting that to be lower, as I’m doing better. I felt better even after they took the small amount of blood for the tests so I’m thinking to donate blood again.

B12 is high and I don’t supplement with b12, that could be gut issues or folate/methylation issues I guess

Apolipoprotein B is a bit high, never get that tested usually.

I’ve been doing lower protein which is probably why my urea is low.

LDH I was expecting to be lower considering I’m doing better.
Doesn't look too shabby. Most things look decent. Folate is a bit low, but if homocysteine is fine, then that's fine. Low folate can contribute to low dopamine and ED, but if you don't have those issues, then it's fine.
Your copper might be a bit low, that's why transferrin saturation is below 30%.
SHBG is a bit high, which could be due to low fasting insulin or a nutritional deficiency.

What does your diet look like and what are you looking to improve?

OP
H

Hidden49

@Hans Thanks for the feedback, my diet is very sugar heavy at the moment I’m eating 2-4 tubs of this gourmet Italian ice cream a day either vanilla chocolate chip or chocolate flavour, sometimes a tub of yogurt, cooked oats, coconut cream, organic sour gummy worms. If I eat protein then either eggs or beef, less occasionally bananas and orange juice, occasionally a whole cooked cauliflower, pineapple, cooked onions.

I need to start coffee enemas again as I’ve built up too much bacteria so I don’t crave meat or animal protein much at all. I’m having eggs or beef once every few days. Once I do a coffee enema or two I will be back to being able to eating animal protein or meat daily and a wider variety of foods.

My Goals are I want to be High T, high dopamine, have increased resilience. I’m not like this at the moment.

I had bad cholestasis and serious gallbladder issues for most of last year and also had bad Vitamin A toxicity. I managed to get myself out of that mess by doing daily coffee enemas for 6 months with binders and balancing minerals, also did a low vitamin A diet. I had gotten to a point where I had unclogged my liver and gallbladder so that my hormones finally started working properly, so then when I adopted a low PUFA diet and high saturated fat it had an extremely androgenic effect me. Where I would go out on the street and every girl was suddenly staring and drawn to me where as before I would get no attention on the streets from girls for years.

I then went to Costa Rica for a month in march and when I got back I felt great and I was functioning better than everyone else in my home city. The trouble was my room back home had a mold issue that didn’t get dealt with properly , mercury bulb that had broke, and pesticides and chemicals inside the room. I stupidly used an industrial ozone machine when I got back and it made everything worse. Then I had my parents gaslighting me about me reacting to the room so it was causing huge stress, anger and arguments. Anyway from being in my room I went from being in optimal health to waking up feeling extremely rough with bad brain inflammation everyday, tinnitus, breathing issues, really bad sore throat, peeing 8 times in the night, extreme anger, confusion dementia type symptoms. And I also have looking extremely pale thin sickly looking face when I wake up.

So I have been trying to find a way to move out for the last month but that’s hard when I am broke and there is a housing crisis in my city at the moment probably the worst time to try find a place to rent. Then it’s also hard with my narcissistic parents being horrible to me about my health everyday and not helping me find any solutions for me moving out.

Once I’m out of here, hopefully I can get back to being high functioning, high vitality and low stress. I’m a highly motivated business minded person all I need is to find a way to move out and I will be able to find work or set up a new business. But living in my family’s toxic home is seriously inhibiting me.

TheSir

I had gotten to a point where I had unclogged my liver and gallbladder
Somewhat offtopic, but how strong were your coffee enemas and did you feel any withdrawals when you stopped doing them? I seemed to get psychoactive effects even from watery coffee enemas, and discontinuing them after a week of use resulted in clear withdrawal symptoms. Others seem not to be affected by it at all, being able to do them even before bed. I wonder if my gut wall is too leaky, liver not able to clear the caffeine too fast, or something else. Perhaps it'd improve with time? I'd like to do the enemas but without any of the psychoactive effects since I'm sensitive to caffeine and will eventually develop dizziness, brain zaps, depression and anxiety from it. Would you happen to know anything about this issue?

OP
H

Hidden49

Somewhat offtopic, but how strong were your coffee enemas and did you feel any withdrawals when you stopped doing them? I seemed to get psychoactive effects even from watery coffee enemas, and discontinuing them after a week of use resulted in clear withdrawal symptoms. Others seem not to be affected by it at all. I wonder if my gut wall is too leaky, liver not able to clear the caffeine too fast, or something else. Perhaps it'd improve with time? I'd like to do the enemas but without any of the psychoactive effects since I'm sensitive to caffeine and will eventually develop dizziness, brain zaps, depression and anxiety from it. Would you happen to know anything about this issue?
Usually 2-3 table spoons. At one point I was doing two a day. Never got withdrawal symptoms from them, sometimes I did get detox symptoms from them but they would improve. The enemas do deplete your electrolytes though so you need to get in good source of potassium afterwards I liked having a whole pineapple, cooked cauliflower or oats afterwards all with salt. Phosphadtylcholine supplement was also helpful sometimes after enemas. Also Pectasol was helpful seperate to the enemas (you can take before or after).

It could be there is glyphosate or some other nasty chemical in the coffee you’re using which coffee do you use? Which water are using for the enemas too? How you’re cleaning the kit is also important.

Have you done an HTMA before, I don’t think coffee enemas are good to do unless you have good potassium levels and a decent Na:k ratio on an HTMA. Years ago when I tried a coffee enema I felt very shaky and fast heart rate afterwards but that was because my potassium levels were terrible back then.

Last edited:

TheSir

Usually 2-3 table spoons. At one point I was doing two a day. Never got withdrawal symptoms from them, sometimes I did get detox symptoms from them but they would improve. The enemas do deplete your electrolytes though so you need to get in good source of potassium afterwards I liked having a whole pineapple, cooked cauliflower or oats afterwards all with salt. Phosphadtylcholine supplement was also helpful sometimes after enemas. Also Pectasol was helpful seperate to the enemas (you can take before or after).

It could be their is glyphosate or some other nasty chemical in the coffee you’re using which coffee do you use? Which water are using for the enemas too? How you’re cleaning the kit is also important.

Have you done an HTMA before, I don’t think coffee enemas are good to do unless you have good potassium levels and a decent Na:k ratio on an HTMA. Years ago when I tried a coffee enema I felt very shaky and fast heart rate afterwards but that was because my potassium levels were terrible back then.
My potassium is at 1-2 and I'm in four lows, which might indeed mean that I'm too fragile for the treatment at the moment. I did get an increase in muscle twitches from the enemas which I've typically interpreted as low potassium. This was at 5ml/teaspoon. I'm eating mostly cooked vegetables so I should be getting plenty of potassium, but it just isn't being taken in by the cells for now. Will probably have to wait until my 4L and sympathetic dominance improve.

OP
H

Hidden49

My potassium is at 1-2 and I'm in four lows, which might indeed mean that I'm too fragile for the treatment at the moment. I did get an increase in muscle twitches from the enemas which I've typically interpreted as low potassium. This was at 5ml/teaspoon. I'm eating mostly cooked vegetables so I should be getting plenty of potassium, but it just isn't being taken in by the cells for now. Will probably have to wait until my 4L and sympathetic dominance improve.
Yeah seems like too low for coffee enemas then. There is probably some pathogen or heavy metal blocking your potassium channels.

I was also in four lows, I only started hair testing in 2021 but I had severe health issues from 2016-2021 so I think I must have been in four lows for that whole time. Interestingly though as soon I started eating pressure cooked veg in 2022 I got out of the four lows instantly so I guess I was lucky.

TheSir

Yeah seems like too low for coffee enemas then. There is probably some pathogen or heavy metal blocking your potassium channels.

I was also in four lows, I only started hair testing in 2021 but I had severe health issues from 2016-2021 so I think I must have been in four lows for that whole time. Interestingly though as soon I started eating pressure cooked veg in 2022 I got out of the four lows instantly so I guess I was lucky.
Ah, that's interesting. I've seen some cases where potassium supplementation brought the person out of the lows, perhaps the veggies did the same for you.

I most likely went into four lows last May. One day I suddenly became fatigued and could no longer exert myself without feeling extremely uncomfortable and getting the physical symptoms of a panic attack. I had quit abusing speed and alcohol as well as got corona, all a month prior to the crash. Began doing HTMA in August and have been more or less housebound for a year now. Chart and wellbeing are improving gradually, but it feels like a long way to go still. What symptoms did your four lows include? Did coming out of it result in a sudden and clearly observable change in your wellbeing?

OP
H

Hidden49

Ah, that's interesting. I've seen some cases where potassium supplementation brought the person out of the lows, perhaps the veggies did the same for you.

I most likely went into four lows last May. One day I suddenly became fatigued and could no longer exert myself without feeling extremely uncomfortable and getting the physical symptoms of a panic attack. I had quit abusing speed and alcohol as well as got corona, all a month prior to the crash. Began doing HTMA in August and have been more or less housebound for a year now. Chart and wellbeing are improving gradually, but it feels like a long way to go still. What symptoms did your four lows include? Did coming out of it result in a sudden and clearly observable change in your wellbeing?
Used to have severe brain fog, bad autistic symptoms, bad POIS, gut issues, dysautonomia I for years. Yasko protocol fixed that. Then in 2022 when I thought I was better I had a severe health crisis and my gallbladder stopped working and every mineral level dropped to bottom levels, I think it was linked to Covid, so I ended up getting out of that with the cooked veg. Yes I noticed a massive difference with the cooked veg I felt completely different, autism gone, vitality and energy much increased. But I was eating 8–10 carrots a day and butternut squash on top of that so after a month developed bad vitamin A toxicity but it seems like vitamin A toxicity was linked to my gallbladder going wrong in the first place.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals