What's the short term (next week or two) impact of covid on stress blood markers?

tastyfood

I am dealing with what seems like covid (at least according to the test). I have mild flu symptoms, and resting at home. I was scheduled to test for some stress hormones that I'm monitoring after making some changes to my daily protocol. I am thinking about postponing the test, worried that the effects of dealing with the flu like symptoms (call it covid if you trust the test) will skew the results.

Could someone share their thoughts of the impact of covid on things like prolactin, serotonin, LH and FSH, PTH, etc? I'm guessing serotonin will likely be higher than usual, covid being drive by serotonin?

Thank you!

I am dealing with what seems like covid (at least according to the test). I have mild flu symptoms, and resting at home. I was scheduled to test for some stress hormones that I'm monitoring after making some changes to my daily protocol. I am thinking about postponing the test, worried that the effects of dealing with the flu like symptoms (call it covid if you trust the test) will skew the results.

Could someone share their thoughts of the impact of covid on things like prolactin, serotonin, LH and FSH, PTH, etc? I'm guessing serotonin will likely be higher than usual, covid being drive by serotonin?

Thank you!
I would definitely put your test off, as it isn’t going to reflect what is normal for you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals