We Were Warned: Freedom To Chains - Paul Harvey

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Rick K

Amen brother.

InChristAlone

Americans are begging for their government to control them. It's very sad. Take a look at other places with dictators or totalitarians DO YOU WANT THAT? They just don't get it. It's just that communism is under the guise of liberalism which promises to take care of the poor and sick. It's a LIE. They will give up their freedom for a little bit of security.

Summer

American education and politics were infiltrated by Soviets decades ago. Extremely relevant and important interview:

thomas00

Americans are begging for their government to control them. It's very sad. Take a look at other places with dictators or totalitarians DO YOU WANT THAT? They just don't get it. It's just that communism is under the guise of liberalism which promises to take care of the poor and sick. It's a LIE. They will give up their freedom for a little bit of security.

its odd how folk invoke the slippery slope argument when a bunch of people agitate for public administration of the health care system but not when the military budget gets doubled or another union busting law is introduced

on many issues it's now a matter of ruthless corpocracy vs benevolent state and people have had enough of the former. Totalitarianism isn't limited to governments.

Last edited:

thomas00

American education and politics were infiltrated by Soviets decades ago. Extremely relevant and important interview:

That guy is a conspiracy theorist who earned his keep grifting for reds-under-the-beds think tanks.

yerrag

It is a good thing that any civilization does not last long, don't you think? The pilgrims came to escape the oppression of a feudal system. But the US steadily became the oppressor. Starting as a force for good, it gradually deteriorated as its power grew. For it to last longer, it cannot retrace its good roots. It can only become more rapacious, and like a rabid dog, needed to be put down eventually. As a civilization tears itself down, a new beginning beckons as people return to their roots, and once again realize their human potential. People get together for good once again, and the moment is to be cherished, for it will not be too soon when false leaders emerge, and government and civilization rears its ugly head again.

Summer

It is a good thing that any civilization does not last long, don't you think? The pilgrims came to escape the oppression of a feudal system. But the US steadily became the oppressor. Starting as a force for good, it gradually deteriorated as its power grew. For it to last longer, it cannot retrace its good roots. It can only become more rapacious, and like a rabid dog, needed to be put down eventually. As a civilization tears itself down, a new beginning beckons as people return to their roots, and once again realize their human potential. People get together for good once again, and the moment is to be cherished, for it will not be too soon when false leaders emerge, and government and civilization rears its ugly head again.

In what reality does the collapse of the US result in the collapse of civilization? I'm not sure what you'll celebrate when China takes over. They openly use deadly force to keep their own in submission. Imagine what they'll do to non-Han Chinese.

yerrag

In what reality does the collapse of the US result in the collapse of civilization? I'm not sure what you'll celebrate when China takes over. They openly use deadly force to keep their own in submission. Imagine what they'll do to non-Han Chinese.
How do you see define civilization? In what way do you see this as a binary choice between China and the US?

Summer

How do you see define civilization? In what way do you see this as a binary choice between China and the US?

Government, laws, economy, etc. And it isn’t a choice. You don’t choose who you’re ruled by. China has been widening their power and influence over the world for decades. They own more land in the US than you realize, they influence the decisions of major US corporations (see NBA), they have flooded the US with lethal opioids, leaked documents have revealed their military’s top brass has discussed ways to wipe out the US population via chemical warfare, they directly fund leftist separatist/ethno-Marxist groups in North America and the list goes on. It’s silly to pretend that a collapse of American society is going to result in whatever utopia you have in mind.

InChristAlone

Government, laws, economy, etc. And it isn’t a choice. You don’t choose who you’re ruled by. China has been widening their power and influence over the world for decades. They own more land in the US than you realize, they influence the decisions of major US corporations (see NBA), they have flooded the US with lethal opioids, leaked documents have revealed their military’s top brass has discussed ways to wipe out the US population via chemical warfare, they directly fund leftist separatist/ethno-Marxist groups in North America and the list goes on. It’s silly to pretend that a collapse of American society is going to result in whatever utopia you have in mind.
Why would China want to wipe out Americans? We are the ones buying their cheap crap! What will they do with all those factory jobs with no one to buy the products?

yerrag

You're as guilty of harboring false thoughts of American exceptionalism as the past empires have of their own exceptionalism. And where are those empires now? Rome was as barbaric in its heights as the US is, or was. The US sends its Peace Corps volunteers around the world to put a false shine to itself, moralizing as it commits atrocities and subverts countries by installing puppet vassal regimes. It prints money that without its military has no value. It is the same bully as Rome which saw its collapse as its currency turned from gold into copper, eventually becoming bankrupt and its power eroded.

Ask yourself how this insidious rot is being fixed and the tide of decay being reversed. Just look at the state of politics now. Does it not resemble that of fallen Greece and fallen Rome. Does Nero playing his fiddle while Rome burns ring a bell? You think that there will be a golden age coming under such leadership? The fifth column is already planted deeply in our corridors of power, and it's not even Russia nor China planting it.

Just look at how Boeing is collapsing. A strong company weakened by the unprincipled machinations of managers used to profiting off the warped ways of the military industrial complex, where subterfuge and connections Trump the industry and quality that brought Boeing to its preeminence in its field.

Even Silicon Valley now is controlled by these same powers of decay. What used to be the mantra that information liberates is now information that's filtered and even imposed on us. See the false logic sprouted by the administrative and professorial class of the education system, as they conform to the fiction planted by the fifth column in our intelligence and financial class. Just see how much filth we have to wade through to find a good scintilla of good information pertaining to our health, as warped as our data is by the pharmaceutical class. Ask yourself if you can trust the advice of a doctor.

And then ask yourself where we are headed. In this wasteland of a landscape, do you ever think we are at the cusp of the dawn of civilization? And you still worry about China?

InChristAlone

its odd how folk invoke the slippery slope argument when a bunch of people agitate for public administration of the health care system but not when the military budget gets doubled or another union busting law is introduced

on many issues it's now a matter of ruthless corpocracy vs benevolent state and people have had enough of the former. Totalitarianism isn't limited to governments.
Yep our system is corrupt, the corporations are in bed with the politicians. Electing Bernie Sanders is not going to magically make politicians wholesome people who are only there to serve. So what is the answer? We have no choice on where the US is heading. It's completely controlled by the elite. Our leaders are chosen not elected. All I know is at least republicans aren't taking away the right to bear arms, and in general are not messing with freedom of religion (religious exemptions for vaccines). Democrats will surely take those away. I think Trump is just another rich elite like the rest of them, but at least we don't have Killary in office. I shudder to think what she would have done.

postman

Yep our system is corrupt, the corporations are in bed with the politicians. Electing Bernie Sanders is not going to magically make politicians wholesome people who are only there to serve. So what is the answer? We have no choice on where the US is heading. It's completely controlled by the elite. Our leaders are chosen not elected. All I know is at least republicans aren't taking away the right to bear arms, and in general are not messing with freedom of religion (religious exemptions for vaccines). Democrats will surely take those away. I think Trump is just another rich elite like the rest of them, but at least we don't have Killary in office. I shudder to think what she would have done.
Red flag laws are already in effect in many states, and Trump has expressed strong support for such laws. Marco Rubio wants a federal red flag law. Trump seems to betray everyone, even his supporters. Except for Israel of course, he didn't even rebuke them when they detected Israeli spy devices in the white house, his love is endless for them. If it all isn't some kind of Q political play (fat chance) I think it all looks very dire, concerning Trump.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens in Virginia in the next 6 months, when their red flag laws go into effect. From what I've heard there's already a bunch of miltias activating. There has already been thousands of red flag gun confiscations in America, and some deaths, but the mainstream media is covering it up as much as they can, they want the people to go quietly into the night.

CLASH

Red flag laws are already in effect in many states, and Trump has expressed strong support for such laws. Marco Rubio wants a federal red flag law. Trump seems to betray everyone, even his supporters. Except for Israel of course, he didn't even rebuke them when they detected Israeli spy devices in the white house, his love is endless for them. If it all isn't some kind of Q political play (fat chance) I think it all looks very dire, concerning Trump.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens in Virginia in the next 6 months, when their red flag laws go into effect. From what I've heard there's already a bunch of miltias activating. There has already been thousands of red flag gun confiscations in America, and some deaths, but the mainstream media is covering it up as much as they can, they want the people to go quietly into the night.

can you post some info on this please? I'm interested to read about it.

iPeat

I agree with keeping an eye on Virginia. The red flag issue has enough intensity to get people to mobilize. Here in my state of NY, a red flag seizure was about to take place against an army veteran in Putnam County for possessing a 30 round magazine. He sent out a message on social media and there were roughly 50-60 armed people on their way to defend him. The situation had a peaceful resolution, but the fact that people started to rally/organize was interesting to see.

R.I.P. Paul Harvey. I had the pleasure of listening to him live everyday for a few years before he died. He never ceased to inspire.

InChristAlone

I am definitely not a Trump supporter, but like I said our only other 'choice' was Killary. It's very sad how things are going. I can't even think about it. Just going to live my life as best as I can and raise my kids to think for themselves. I also try to educate people on authoritarianism and the medical cartel.

LUH 3417

this is so wrong it’s funny. I bet you think China started its own opium wars too.

postman

I am definitely not a Trump supporter, but like I said our only other 'choice' was Killary. It's very sad how things are going. I can't even think about it. Just going to live my life as best as I can and raise my kids to think for themselves. I also try to educate people on authoritarianism and the medical cartel.
I used to support him and yes there didn't seem to be any better candidates. And whoever is going to replace him is probably going to be even worse. I hope all the Q bull**** is true, things are looking very grim indeed, it's depressing to keep up with.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals