Stoking White Nationalism - Themis Report author warns…

Lollipop2

Long read - fair warned - BUT extremely important as she thoroughly breaks down how the Medical Freedom Movement and other alternative ideas are infiltrated and destroyed and discredited. This is the author of the Themis report that recently - last month or so revealed her true identity. We need to pay attention - she is rightly warning…

Peatress

This is a timely thread. The weasponisation of hatred has a long history. It’s been successfully used in every country that has been conquered – tribe against tribe. We have similar narratives developing in the UK. Organisations involved with counter terrorism measures are now focusing their attention on what they call right wing extremism. If I see anything of interest related to this topic I will post.

OP
L

Lollipop2

This is a timely thread. The weasponisation of hatred has a long history. It’s been successfully used in every country that has been conquered – tribe against tribe. We have similar narratives developing in the UK. Organisations involved with counter terrorism measures are now focusing their attention on what they call right wing extremism. If I see anything of interest related to this topic I will post.
Thank you @Peatress!

JamesGatz

What do you define as "right wing extremism"?

September 11th was orchestrated to put the word "terrorist" in every persons mind

January 6th and MAGA was orchestrated to begin painting the picture that ALL conservatives/freedom lovers are terrorists

Why do you think the " weaponization of hatred" is so successful? Because people subconsciously hate people they look at as intruders

So they create the problem and solution - they send a bunch of immigrants to countries where they don't feel like they belong, angering/provoking the population there and creating racial tension

Its impossible to unite a country with so many different people with so many backgrounds - thats why they do it

You think the problem is they are weaponizing White Nationalism?

Not really, they are coming after ALL OF YOU - Not the White Nationalists, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU that has a problem with them locking you in a cage they are coming after, Open-season on ANYONE who is a conservative

The NWO wants EVERY person in their new society to be a drug-loving poor, race-mixed hippie who has no identity, no value, just a keg in the machine

Peatress

JamesGatz - I didn’t start this thread and yet you feel it necessary to address me. You’ve insulted me in previous threads. I’ve not given you permission to address me in the manner you are doing. I’ve been on this forum years before you joined it. Do not underestimate what I know. Please do not reply to my posts – I do not wish to interact with you. I blocked you for a reason.

@charlie @Blossom

Last edited:

michael94

Wow that was a long attempt at Fed Jacketing White Nationalism because they managed to organize a few small protests and create some channels on Telegram, since they are banned everywhere else like Twitter. Seriously?

And what did they do that was wrong exactly, wouldn't a Fed promote violence? There are cases where it has been confirmed Feds were involved, like the Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot. Now compare that to a peaceful protest that the author is claiming "seem inauthentic". Fed Jacketing is just a cop out to avoid addressing the issues they are trying to bring up.

For example, Europa the Last Battle, which is discussed in the article as being promoted by White Lives Matter, is just a documentary questioning the official narrative on World War 2. How does someone look at that and think "oh must be the Feds stoking the fire"

And then appealing to Joe Rogan as if his opinion on who is and isn't a Fed matters, if anyone would be a shill for the System it's Joe Rogan, his lukewarm conspiracies and complacent drug use.

Come on

yerrag

I find it better to run into the embrace of that National Justice Parry and listen to the Fash the Nation Podcast, which gives the perspective of an ethnic group in the crosshairs of another ethnic group that wants to eliminate their culture and marginalize them. To being back a slavery of another color.

Listen to it and you'll know the history and the deeper undercurrents that the two-party system of this country has totally failed in intentionally.

Just put your race in the blank and know that this other ethnic group will sooner or later have you at its crosshairs. And so whatever your race is, you should not be indifferent.

All peoples should help each other because against their own tyrannically controlled states, which only serves traitors that bear different colors and creeds and their masters, which mainly come from a rabid supremacist wing of their progeny. But the good people should not fear being violent so as to instill fear in the rabid so they do not feel invincibly cloaked in impunity for their continual crimes against humanity.

Guys like Ray Epps and Fauci are only roaming around scot-free, in our face, because we are prisoners to the structure of their manifestly unjust and ungodly "rules-based" order.

A tide has to come that will lift us out of our spell and stupor, such that there is a balance of power that will bring out fear in men of I'll will.

Being merciful is God:s prerogative. Not of peoples oppressed for ages. For them, it is for love of neighbor that justice needs to be meted. And if justice requires a measure of ciolenxe to instill fear with people who are incapable of love but know how to fear, so be it. Be guided by fairness, and do things to make evil men fearful, so they we can begin to see heaven here on earth.

michael94

I find it better to run into the embrace of that National Justice Parry and listen to the Fash the Nation Podcast, which gives the perspective of an ethnic group in the crosshairs of another ethnic group that wants to eliminate their culture and marginalize them. To being back a slavery of another color.

Listen to it and you'll know the history and the deeper undercurrents that the two-party system of this country has totally failed in intentionally.

Just put your race in the blank and know that this other ethnic group will sooner or later have you at its crosshairs. And so whatever your race is, you should not be indifferent.

All peoples should help each other because against their own tyrannically controlled states, which only serves traitors that bear different colors and creeds and their masters, which mainly come from a rabid supremacist wing of their progeny. But the good people should not fear being violent so as to instill fear in the rabid so they do not feel invincibly cloaked in impunity for their continual crimes against humanity.

Guys like Ray Epps and Fauci are only roaming around scot-free, in our face, because we are prisoners to the structure of their manifestly unjust and ungodly "rules-based" order.

A tide has to come that will lift us out of our spell and stupor, such that there is a balance of power that will bring out fear in men of I'll will.

Being merciful is God:s prerogative. Not of peoples oppressed for ages. For them, it is for love of neighbor that justice needs to be meted. And if justice requires a measure of ciolenxe to instill fear with people who are incapable of love but know how to fear, so be it. Be guided by fairness, and do things to make evil men fearful, so they we can begin to see heaven here on earth.
Agreed. The NJP has a good platform

NationalJusticeParty.com/Platform

OP
L

Lollipop2

Wow that was a long attempt at Fed Jacketing White Nationalism because they managed to organize a few small protests and create some channels on Telegram, since they are banned everywhere else like Twitter. Seriously?

And what did they do that was wrong exactly, wouldn't a Fed promote violence? There are cases where it has been confirmed Feds were involved, like the Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot. Now compare that to a peaceful protest that the author is claiming "seem inauthentic". Fed Jacketing is just a cop out to avoid addressing the issues they are trying to bring up.

For example, Europa the Last Battle, which is discussed in the article as being promoted by White Lives Matter, is just a documentary questioning the official narrative on World War 2. How does someone look at that and think "oh must be the Feds stoking the fire"

And then appealing to Joe Rogan as if his opinion on who is and isn't a Fed matters, if anyone would be a shill for the System it's Joe Rogan, his lukewarm conspiracies and complacent drug use.

Come on
I think you are missing the forest for the trees. We are undergoing a psychological warfare and sadly most have no idea. Just look at what happened in the Jan 6th event for one example. She is warning to keep your eyes and ears open to what might be being pushed on people psychologically. It is by no means a stretch to think that the FBI is infiltrating movements to steer them in the direction they want.

Peatress

I agree @Lollipop2 I think people are missing the point of the article you posted.

This is an article from May 2022.

I became mindful of the shift in the narrative in 2020 because that's when I really started to pay attention. Before that the focus was on "Islamic terrorism"

This is a report from last year

I think we can all guess what the next false flag will be

Last edited:

Beatrix_

It is by no means a stretch to think that the FBI is infiltrating movements to steer them in the direction they want.
There are companies doing exactly that to order...

PSY Group – Leaders in Intelligence and Influence >>>> this company was dissolved in 2018
We know that individuals, corporations, governments and others face a multitude of challenges in today’s rapidly shifting environment and need a strong competitive advantage to stay ahead of the pack.
PSY offers comprehensive, creative and proprietary solutions that integrate “cutting-edge” intelligence capabilities and our unique influence expertise to tackle the most complex and diverse challenges faced by our clients.
Influence Campaigns
PSY’s proprietary influence campaigns combine unique, actionable intelligence obtained through a variety of sources with a broad range of expertise in the areas of advertising and media, public relations, guerilla marketing, online reputation management, search engine optimization and more. PSY uses this gathered intelligence and broad expertise to build highly effective, targeted, online and offline campaigns. These campaigns leverage third party “influencers” to deliver and promote key messages, sway opinion and emphasize (or de-emphasize) issues of relevance to our clients. PSY’s covert capabilities enable targeted audiences to be impacted and influenced by credible, trusted third parties and online avatars and platforms that maintain client privacy and discretion and operate within the law.

Attachments

• Psygroup.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 5

Peatress

Identify and Disrupt Bill - Australia

This unprecedented legislation gives federal police spying powers, by their gaining access to social media and email accounts, where they can add and delete information, as well as send messages. All that is required is the ‘suspicion’ of criminal activity.

BRMarshall

This, in it various skin tones, is all pat of the "cultural zoo" play by the oligarchy who hate "universal classical culture" as defined in the following essay: "The Classical War Against Multiculturalism in Brahms Compositional Method" by Dennis Speed

L_C

Personally, the way I see it (and can be wrong) is that the 'authorities' are trying to eradicate white race first by using other races...because it seems that only white race can stop their idiotic NWO plan...but as said I can be wrong.

Peatress

The Native Americans are mostly gone. The aboriginals in Australia are now mostly diminished and the ones that are left are powerless. Africa has been the testing ground for vaccines for decades. Then there is the case of “HIV/AIDS” in Africa which killed millions. Most of Africa is under the control of foreign powers and the World Bank. Let’s not forget the Tuskegee experiments in America. I could go on but I won't. So, it seems to me that these people are having a party and any day now will take over the world.

Again, we are missing the point.

Last edited:

Momma

I see this issue as simply an attack on the Christian. They disguise it as white nationalism; but it’s about eradicating Biblical Christians. They are a huge threat to the plans of the elites. And as said above, the elites hate us all; it’s just that believers in Jesus are a true force against Satanic evil.

Peatress

Yes, there is an anti Christian propaganda brewing alongside the white nationalism one. See the articles below. However I’m not convinced that they won’t come after people of other religions or non believers. After all they want reduce the population to 2 billion at most.

Last edited:

Momma

Yes, there is an anti Christian propaganda brewing alongside the white nationalism one. See the articles below. However I’m not convinced that they won’t come after people of other religions or non believers. After all they want reduce the population to 2 billion at most.

Thank you for these.

Yes. They want us all enslaved or dead.
But the Jesus follower; the true ones; they are a real threat to Satan and demonic forces. Them and gun owners.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom