Vitamin D can prevent, and even reverse, the cancerization process

haidut

Forum Supporter
The study is on ovarian cancer but I don't see why its findings won't apply to all other cancers, as the study itself states, especially the ones forming in the abdominal cavity and involving the peritoneum. he study found that vitamin D can actually restore the "cancer" cells back to normal, which is reminiscent to another study I posted not too long ago claiming the same effects and proving them in-vivo. This study demonstrated that vitamin D can prevent/treat ovarian cancer by reversing the cancerization of the peritoneal cells induced by the ovarian cancer, which completely blocks its spread. The cancerization process is apparently driven by the pro-fibrotic protein TGF-β1, and vitamin D administration worked by blocking the release of TGF-β1 by the primary tumor. Other substances, which block TGF-β1, include progesterone, aspirin, and especially strong androgens such as DHT.

Interestingly enough, several people I correspond with sent me emails discussing the disappearance of uterine fibroids and even colonic lesions after the administration of vitamin D, progesterone or androgens into the navel, as per my post on high bioavailability of navel route. Since navel administration rivals IV route in terms of effectiveness and affects predominantly the peritoneum, these results are now much easier to explain in light of the study findings below.

Redirecting
"...Other groups have also reported that CAMs play a tumor-promoting role in gastric [15], pancreatic [16], and colorectal cancers [17], by modifying the normal stroma to tumor-promoting stroma. Therefore, we believe that inhibiting the activities of CAMs is a worthwhile option for the treatment of OvCa."

Vitamin D therapy may be a useful addition to the treatment of ovarian cancer, study suggests
"...Ovarian cancer often undergoes a process called peritoneal metastasis. In this process, its cells detach from their primary site in the ovary and travel to a secondary implantation site, such as the peritoneal wall or diaphragm. The peritoneum defends against this process using a barrier consisting of mesothelial cells, which prevent the adhesion of cancer cells and limit their spread. However, ovarian cancer gets around this defense by transforming the protective mesothelial cells into cancer-associated mesothelial cells. This creates an environment that helps metastasis, assisting the spread of cancer around the body. The group, led by Dr. Masato Yoshihara of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in collaboration with colleagues at the Bell Research Center and the Department of Pathology at Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, found that vitamin D not only counteracted this process but also restored cancer-associated mesothelial cells to their original state. This process strengthened the barrier effect of mesothelial cells and reduced further spread of the cancer. Their study suggests that vitamin D therapy may be a useful addition to the treatment of ovarian cancer."

"...Vitamin D can do this because of the complicated way cancer spreads. Previous studies found that cancer cells secrete a protein called TGF-β1, which is associated with cell growth. This also increases the amount of another protein, thrombospondin-1, through the TGF-β/Smad pathway. Thrombospondin-1 has long interested researchers of ovarian cancer because it is found in higher amounts in the later, more deadly stages of cancer. In ovarian cancer, thrombospondin-1 is a key protein that enhances the adhesion and proliferation of ovarian cancer cells to the peritoneum. As vitamin D disrupts the TGF-β/Smad pathway, it may prevent cancer. Dr. Kitami explains: "The administration of Vitamin D helps normalize the peritoneal environment."

Last edited:
Thanks for this Haidut. I several friends AND my father battling cancer right now. I had not heard about administering vitamin D through the navel. I will be reposting this. I posted this yesterday, the high vitamin D in clam juice! It has 15% in just one tablespoon of it, which beats an egg yolk!

Attachments

• 37710E42-72C9-467A-95E9-24ED11E22411.jpeg
    37710E42-72C9-467A-95E9-24ED11E22411.jpeg
    412.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 49C2EF46-599E-41FD-A218-EC14CFB0AEF8.jpeg
    49C2EF46-599E-41FD-A218-EC14CFB0AEF8.jpeg
    865.5 KB · Views: 52
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks for this Haidut. I several friends AND my father battling cancer right now. I had not heard about administering vitamin D through the navel. I will be reposting this. I posted this yesterday, the high vitamin D in clam juice! It has 15% in just one tablespoon of it, which beats an egg yolk!

Wow, did not know about the high vitamin D in clams! Thanks for sharing. I wonder if the same applies to oysters and shrimp, as well as other seafood...
As far as the navel administration, here is the thread on that topic.

Virtually everybody that has tried the navel route raves about it. AFAIK, user @ecstatichamster is one of the regular users of that route (myself included) and he may be able to give more unbiased feedback, as it is my favorite route and I am certainly biased:):
Btw, for males, scrotal application also works quite well. The absorption rate there, for most products capable of topical absorption, is usually 40%-50%. For women, assuming the product is made with a non-irritating solvent such as vitamin E, oils, etc, vaginal application probably achieves the same absorption rate as scrotal in males. The reason I am mentioning those other routes despite the high effectiveness of navel route is that the area in the navel is quite small and usually no more than 4-5 drops can be applied and absorbed reliably without wastage. So, if bigger amounts of something needs to be applied topically those other areas may be a good second option.

Wow, did not know about the high vitamin D in clams! Thanks for sharing. I wonder if the same applies to oysters and shrimp, as well as other seafood...

The clams are not high in D just the juice. I posted a pic of the back of the can of clams
I noticed on the back of this can of salmon, which is really low in unsaturated fat, it has a good amount of vitamin D though.

Attachments

• 2C64BE50-0B54-4C87-9178-97308D08271A.jpeg
    2C64BE50-0B54-4C87-9178-97308D08271A.jpeg
    613.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 06A620E3-3A43-4E12-802E-9E2B733A2D52.jpeg
    06A620E3-3A43-4E12-802E-9E2B733A2D52.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The clams are not high in D just the juice. I posted a pic of the back of the can of clams
I noticed on the back of this can of salmon, which is really low in unsaturated fat, it has a good amount of vitamin D though.

Thanks, good info.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can you just take a vit D supplement?

Sure, that's kind of the main message of the post. Did you get another vibe from it?

Mister

Sure, that's kind of the main message of the post. Did you get another vibe from it?
I was thinking we maybe had to get vitamin D from the sun or food sources. But thx for clarifying, you make great and informative threads. I always learn something new.

AlaskaJono

@ around 1hr into this interview Poornima Wagh (PhD Virology) describes how her fibroids shrank with high dose vitamin D and other supplements.

Dr. Lee Merritt Interview with Poornima Wagh PhD Virology​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/0wVQQXV1LkVd/

Wow and Thanks Peatness. I listened in different sections. Still a bit to go but wow. Lots of great info. Yes at 57 min mark goes into the Fibroid story. Also of note is that Dr Wagh stated that the substance in the **** is Chemically Toxic, not biological in nature. Hmmmm. Just lipid nano is enough to EFF YOU UP! I will of course try and complete what I did not listen too. Very important info here imo.

P

Peatness

Wow and Thanks Peatness. I listened in different sections. Still a bit to go but wow. Lots of great info. Yes at 57 min mark goes into the Fibroid story. Also of note is that Dr Wagh stated that the substance in the **** is Chemically Toxic, not biological in nature. Hmmmm. Just lipid nano is enough to EFF YOU UP! I will of course try and complete what I did not listen too. Very important info here imo.
Yes that’s quite a revelation about the jabs. Not sure what to make of it at this stage.

AlaskaJono

@ around 1hr into this interview Poornima Wagh (PhD Virology) describes how her fibroids shrank with high dose vitamin D and other supplements.

Dr. Lee Merritt Interview with Poornima Wagh PhD Virology​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/0wVQQXV1LkVd/

Thank you again Peatness for posting this. I did a down and dirty time stamp (very rough) by Topic.... This is AWESOME information people. :):) Glad there are independent intelligent people our there who are not indoctrinated. @haidut - You will love this stuff.
Nearer to the end, Royal Rife/Hillman/Tesla + others mentioned in the bioenergetic realms. This is 2 hours long, so... take it in sections. Great, great stuff.....

16min
pathology microibology virology has become bioinformatics, genetics,genome sequencing, they don't do Kochs's postulates anymore , nothing like from the 30s and 40s in the lab anymore.
light microscope in the lab, 30x 100x one can see bacteria

31 min :
no spike protein ??!!
Biochemistry became molecular biology

1:12 Specifics:
Platform of ALL contents is the Same: Hydrogel lipidnanoparticle (hydrogel cbj adjuvant pfizer PEG // Moderna = SM102 - especially Super Tox!!! ) +
PLUS
Reduced GO2 has a weak positive piezo electric charge/ (short circuits) we are slightly negative charge....short circuits!
AGAIN there is NO Spike Protein /NO MRNA involved that they found
Variety : tungsten osmium silica. silver gold particles nickel lead. Aluminum (lots) heavy Metals! Causes irritation /inflammation
Novovax = J J
Tested 2000+ Vaccines
ALL SAME

"We can sequence to find DNA, but we can't manipulate the Genetic Info payload carrier is Bacterial plasmids "
Ribosomes are artifacts // Protein factories ACCORDING TO HILLMAN

1.22;
TRANSPOSONS - BARBARA MCKLINTOCK !!! COOL NATURAL PHYSIOLOGY DOING WHAT CRISPER IS TRYING TO DO ... TAKE CARE OF THE BODY.
REVERSE TRANSPOSASE ! IS PART OF THE HEALIING (REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE)
EXOSOMES MAYBE PART OF THIS.... MIGHT = TRANSPOSONS HMMMM
IF YOU CAN'T WEAPONIZE IT THEY DONT' WANT TO LOOK AT IT....

1:27 min
60% Genome casud by transposons ELU (short sequence of Transposons)
La Marck - Adaptations not evolution
til the end.....Scalar Energy... Tesla 6- 8 Hz
Rupert Sheldrake - Morphogenic fields.
Science is a sham overall...

(1:32:00) “Our bodies are very, very intelligent, you know. Everything in nature is very intelligent, everything has a place, and you can’t just change that because you have a God complex. They have tried and it doesn’t work. This is the beauty of science — we have no idea how it really works because we’ve barely scratched the tip of the iceberg, there’s just so much underneath there. (1:34:00)
“And a lot of biology is corrupted — people get upset when I say this — biology got corrupted because physics got corrupted with quantum mechanics. Anything with “quantum” in it is bull****. OK? ‘Quantum mechanics,’ ‘quantum financial system,’ ‘quantum computing’ — it’s all B.S. We live in an electro-magnetic universe — it’s mostly electric. I’m going the Tesla direction instead of the Einsteinian-Schrödinger model, OK? So quantum mechanics destroyed physics, which destroyed chemistry because you’ve got the P-orbitals and the S-orbitals in chemistry and then that bled into biology and destroyed biology altogether. So the hard sciences are completely hijacked and corrupted. People get very upset with me for saying this, but it’s the truth.”

Scalar Energy... Tesla 6- 8 Hz
Rupert Sheldrake - Morphogenic fields.

Enjoy

AlaskaJono

Thank you @AlaskaJono

Researchers at https://howbad.info have also done analysis on the vials the information is presented in these video

!! NEW : Toxicity variation due to % of intact RNA. See Part 1 and Part 2

It seems there are variations in the content of the vials
The info in Dr. Wagh Video was the result of lab work that she and her cohorts performed. Remember she discovered NO evidence of mRNA or DNA. No spike proteins found.
This info above seems to be analysis of Data from the manufacturer Pfizer. Also they refuse to say what ingredients are used, as do the other manufactures, so I don't trust them as far as I can spit. But the fact that their scientific product may or may not contain peanuts or soy, or mRNA as advertised is an admission of their standard of excellence. Exceptional. And Low.

P

Peatness

The info in Dr. Wagh Video was the result of lab work that she and her cohorts performed. Remember she discovered NO evidence of mRNA or DNA. No spike proteins found.
This info above seems to be analysis of Data from the manufacturer Pfizer. Also they refuse to say what ingredients are used, as do the other manufactures, so I don't trust them as far as I can spit. But the fact that their scientific product may or may not contain peanuts or soy, or mRNA as advertised is an admission of their standard of excellence. Exceptional. And Low.
Yes the badbatch analysis is based on manufacturing information. It does seem that the batched with higher mRNA content (according to the manufacturing data not actual analysis) seems to be more toxic. It seems there a lot more saline/placebo too. mRNA degrades over time. It's possible it's being degraded before getting into arms. The second video does seem to explain toxicity - locations closer to the manufacturing facilities have more toxic batches. This makes me think the batches are degrading during transportation.

movebetter

As far as the navel administration, here is the thread on that topic.

Virtually everybody that has tried the navel route raves about it. AFAIK, user @ecstatichamster is one of the regular users of that route (myself included) and he may be able to give more unbiased feedback, as it is my favorite route and I am certainly biased:):
Btw, for males, scrotal application also works quite well. The absorption rate there, for most products capable of topical absorption, is usually 40%-50%. For women, assuming the product is made with a non-irritating solvent such as vitamin E, oils, etc, vaginal application probably achieves the same absorption rate as scrotal in males. The reason I am mentioning those other routes despite the high effectiveness of navel route is that the area in the navel is quite small and usually no more than 4-5 drops can be applied and absorbed reliably without wastage. So, if bigger amounts of something needs to be applied topically those other areas may be a good second option.
what about gums or under the tongue? how do they compare?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals