PUTFOT

Agonist as in promoting GABA but not directly increasing it. Still pro-GABA.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I took about 4g of Aspirin, 4 g niacinamide, 30drops of lapodin 3x per day, 1 grain of tyromax, 15 mg of kuinone 3x per day, 40 drops mitolipin, 20 mg progesterone 2x per day, Vitamins A, D, E, some Methylene Blue and some Turkey Tail Mushroom supplement, and I think that was about it.

As far as caffeine is concerned, I brewed some really strong coffee and tried to drink as much as I could (up to 300mL, but it varied a lot from day to day), however, coffee/caffeine supplements really upset my intestines and I think my glycogen stores suck, so I was really limited on the amount an how often I could drink.

Perhaps some of the supplementation doesn't make much sense, but as soon as I found out about the nodule I tried to soak up as much information from this forum as possible, and this protocol was the best I could come up with on such short notice.

I don't know what did it, but something seemed to have worked.

I would like to thank you personally because your posts were invaluable, as well as the idealabs supplements.

Thank you very much Sir.

Thank you as well!
The fact that the systemic pro-metabolic approach worked is very important and hopefully will inspire other people on the forum who have similar or other serious issues. I am not so concerned with exactly what did it but the fact that something in that approach did work.
Good luck with everything and stay healthy!

Regina

I took about 4g of Aspirin, 4 g niacinamide, 30drops of lapodin 3x per day, 1 grain of tyromax, 15 mg of kuinone 3x per day, 40 drops mitolipin, 20 mg progesterone 2x per day, Vitamins A, D, E, some Methylene Blue and some Turkey Tail Mushroom supplement, and I think that was about it.

As far as caffeine is concerned, I brewed some really strong coffee and tried to drink as much as I could (up to 300mL, but it varied a lot from day to day), however, coffee/caffeine supplements really upset my intestines and I think my glycogen stores suck, so I was really limited on the amount an how often I could drink.

Perhaps some of the supplementation doesn't make much sense, but as soon as I found out about the nodule I tried to soak up as much information from this forum as possible, and this protocol was the best I could come up with on such short notice.

I don't know what did it, but something seemed to have worked.

I would like to thank you personally because your posts were invaluable, as well as the idealabs supplements.

Thank you very much Sir.
Rock n Roll MigFon!!!! Well done.

MigFon

Rock n Roll MigFon!!!! Well done.
Thank you as well!
The fact that the systemic pro-metabolic approach worked is very important and hopefully will inspire other people on the forum who have similar or other serious issues. I am not so concerned with exactly what did it but the fact that something in that approach did work.
Good luck with everything and stay healthy!
Thank you both! :)

Blue Water

This study shows that depletion of NAD is a direct cause of the so-called hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), which is the most common type of liver cancer. People with HCC often develop metastases in the pancreas and in advanced stages, the condition is indistinguishable from pancreatic cancer. Remarkably, not only did treatment with niacinamide completely prevent the development of HCC but it also made the established HCC tumors disappear. Niacinamide also fully protected from pancreatic cancer development. Unfortunately, the study did not look at whether niacinamide would also be able to cure established tumors like it did for HCC. The result of this study remind of another one where niacinamide completely prevented cancer metastases.
Niacinamide Fully Prevents Breast Cancer Metastasis

As far as doses - the HED was quite reasonable. The stated dose was 500 mg/kg of diet daily, which translates to 5.5mg/kg bodyweight daily for a human. Duration of treatment was 12 weeks.

Derivative of vitamin B3 prevents liver cancer in mice
"...The inverse relationship between NAD+ and cancer awakened the curiosity of the researchers: could an increase in NAD+ have beneficial effects on the disease? When the scientists supplemented the diet in genetically modified mice with nicotinamide riboside, a derivative of vitamin B3 that increases intracellular levels of NAD+, they did not observe tumour development. Surprisingly, when they gave this diet to mice that had already developed the disease, the size of the tumours was reduced and they eventually disappeared."

http://www.cell.com/cancer-cell/fulltext/S1535-6108(14)00392-4
"...To investigate whether restoring NAD+ pools would prevent dysplastic nodules and tumor formation, 3-week-old hURI-tetOFFhep mice were supplied with a nicotinamide riboside (NR) diet. NR significantly increased hepatic NAD+concentrations (Figure S5A) without affecting liver-to-body weight ratio (Figure S5B). We detected dysplastic lesions and DNA damage in all mutants on chow, but not in those on NR, which also had reduced fibrosis, p53 abundance, and Ser-18 phosphorylation (Figures 5A–5D, S5C, and S5D). Prolonged NR treatment prevented tumor development and reduced ALT levels (Figures 5E–5G). Similarly liver tumors were prevented in 30-week-old homozygous mutants with higher URI levels (Figure S5E). Thus, restoring NAD+ pools protects from hURI-induced DNA damage, preneoplastic lesions, and tumor development. Surprisingly, 12-week-old homozygous mutants with full blown tumors then on 48 weeks of NR regimen showed significant tumor regression (Figures S5F and S5G), and their livers had high levels of cleaved caspase 3 (Figure S5H), suggesting that boosting NAD+ levels may be cytotoxic for tumor cells."

"...Next, we explored whether other oncogenes had similar effects. Ela-1-myc mice, unlike K-RasG12V mice, develop pancreatic adenocarcinomas with high levels of DNA damage, while pancreatic tumors initiated by K-RasG12V show no signs of replicative stress (Figures S5I and S5J). TOD2 and AFMID were clearly downregulated in Ela-1-myc, but not in K-RasG12Vpancreas (Figure S5K). In 3-week-old Ela-1-myc mice, 4 weeks of NR diet did not affect acinar-to-ductal metaplasia (ADM), but 12 weeks of NR diet decreased ADM and carcinomas formation compared to chow fed mice (Figures S5L–S5O). Importantly pancreatic NAD+ levels were significantly reduced in Ela-1-myc mutants on chow diet, but restored to almost control levels on NR diet (Figure S5P). Thus, oncogene-induced DNA damage has a common bearing on NAD+ levels."
Nicotinic acid: A case for a vitamin that moonlights for cancer?www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pmc › articles › PMC5602294
This study says the opposite, that Niacinamide is needed for tumor growth and B3 restriction could be a treatment. But I don't understand the mechanisms...anyone have an explanation?

LeeLemonoil

B3 can increase energy in tumor cell as well, thereby increasing abs accelerating their growth.

NAD is absolutely central for healthy physiological function, especially immune function and regulation to prevent cancer. But that’s a fictional optimum for most. Once you have senescent and Tumor cells due to dysfunction in upstream systems B3 alone won’t cure anything but might worsen things.
It’s always context. Where, when, how.

Apple's Steve Jobs got pancreatic cancer maybe in part because of his dietary habits, fruitarianism and extended fasting regimen. The actor ashton cutcher who played him in one of these movies got pancreatitis himself, whilst method acting the dietary habits of the original steve jobs.

Mr Joe

B3 can increase energy in tumor cell as well, thereby increasing abs accelerating their growth.

NAD is absolutely central for healthy physiological function, especially immune function and regulation to prevent cancer. But that’s a fictional optimum for most. Once you have senescent and Tumor cells due to dysfunction in upstream systems B3 alone won’t cure anything but might worsen things.
It’s always context. Where, when, how.
do you have any information regarding this ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals