Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

J.R.K

think the idea of the FDA just allowing drug companies to release any drug without liability is pretty much gone at this point. Hiding behind EUA and the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act if drugs haven't been explicitly exempted by congress won't work, if people decide to sue.
There is this one case that has been agreed to be heard by the court, now my understanding is that if fraud is proven that all liability will flow back to the pharmaceutical company and the protective shield disappears.

View: https://rumble.com/v18ie08-attorney-robert-barnes-who-represents-brook-jacksons-case-against-pfizer.html

P

Peatness

So I had wondered if the EUA was going to be used at some point to adjust the testing requirements and safety trials required for vaccines.
Well it appears if you give the an inch they will indeed take a mile.
The irony being that they want supplement companies to do trials for their products.

@Peatness @haidut @Lollypop2 @tankasnowgod @Regina @yerrag @Jam @Drareg @Giraffe
I've been posting about this here

yerrag

I've been posting about this here

So far it's smoke and mirrors.

The court system is a revolving door of shysters which with each dying and passing is being replaced by an ever viler class of monster shysters.

A snowball's chance in hell the system would start to move and sway differently from where it's been trending.

Even if it's composed of good people, an ever present Sword of Damocles hangs over each judge's head. With swift fatal retribution should a just decision ever come about from a judge erring on the side of good.

The 2nd World War was the final battle between good and evil Evil won. We exist in this aftermath and the slow grind to our demise continues a century past the Talmudist merchants of war and death devoured Russia and began their quest for total domination over all Gentiles.

This had begun with their infiltration of the British Empire, then the shadow control of the US with the assassination of McKinley at the turn of the 20th century, then the Bolshevik Revolution, then World War I, then on the defeat of the Holy Christian armies of Germany and Italy and the Holy Shinto army of Japan by the evil Talmudist Communist armies of England, the United States and Russia.

The peacetime years we are in are merely a time to replenish rhe war chest of the Talmudist to mop up the remaining ragtag pockets of resistance in the unsullied minds that abhor the Godless spell around.

The high priests of science and of religions have banded together in one umbrella with the Talmudists to further extend the control that governments and supranational organizations and NGOs have already held over peoples worldwide, all professing fealty to the ultimate supremacists- the Talmudists.

All hopefully awaiting a Messiah to come and save them. All hopelessly hopeful doing nothing but awaiting their fate. All sitting ducks.

Last edited:
OP
L

Lollipop2

yerrag

tankasnowgod

The next step?
@Peatness @Lollipop2 @tankasnowgod @yerrag @Drerag @md_a
What next step?

Executive Orders aren't laws. They don't apply to people.

If they want to "experiment" on you or "offer" you this transhumanist technology, don't accept it. As long as there are 400 Million or so privately held guns in America, they won't be able to force people into compliance on a mass scale. They don't have the manpower, and anyone who looks at the numbers of police and military knows it.

Sure, they can pick off an individual if they choose too. Look at the horrible things they did to Gordon Kuhl. 10 or 100 to 1 isn't a fair fight. They can also kill off a small group of people, like Branch Davidians. They could muster up a few thousand to take on a group of about one hundred or so. But they can't do too much more without a true revolution, something they have lived in fear of for at least 90 years.

Know your rights and know the laws and know yourself. If you've contracted away some of your rights to these people (likely unknowingly), it might be time to rescind those contracts or rebut their presumptions. You need to come out of her, my people.

P

Peatness

STOPPING THE WHO, CAMPS & MEDICAL TYRANNY TODD CALLENDAR​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8L4HLPCnR0TN/

Attorney Todd Callendar joins us to discuss the need for targeted strategies to stop quarantine camps being utilised to imprison citizens, Biden's Executive Order to advance transhumanism, end the patenting of human beings and exit the system of medical martial law being built globally.

J.R.K

What next step?

Executive Orders aren't laws. They don't apply to people.

If they want to "experiment" on you or "offer" you this transhumanist technology, don't accept it. As long as there are 400 Million or so privately held guns in America, they won't be able to force people into compliance on a mass scale. They don't have the manpower, and anyone who looks at the numbers of police and military knows it.

Sure, they can pick off an individual if they choose too. Look at the horrible things they did to Gordon Kuhl. 10 or 100 to 1 isn't a fair fight. They can also kill off a small group of people, like Branch Davidians. They could muster up a few thousand to take on a group of about one hundred or so. But they can't do too much more without a true revolution, something they have lived in fear of for at least 90 years.

Know your rights and know the laws and know yourself. If you've contracted away some of your rights to these people (likely unknowingly), it might be time to rescind those contracts or rebut their presumptions. You need to come out of her, my people.
Comments are exactly what I am looking for, thanks for your candour and honest analysis @tankasnowgod.
I have to concur that they cannot force you to take whatever, but that being said they could make your life more miserable, this of course would need to be countered through creativity and critical thinking to overcome the obstacles they put up in front of you.

J.R.K

This is going too far.
I think it has to do with the low uptake of the new bivalent vaccine. PM Trudeau has said in order to prevent the return to the provincial lockdowns a very high rate of vaccination would be required.
I would like to think now given that the rug is being pulled back and some of the dirt is coming to light, combined with his approval ratings being in the tank, this might not come to fruition, we will have to wait and see.

P

Peatness

I think it has to do with the low uptake of the new bivalent vaccine. PM Trudeau has said in order to prevent the return to the provincial lockdowns a very high rate of vaccination would be required.
I would like to think now given that the rug is being pulled back and some of the dirt is coming to light, combined with his approval ratings being in the tank, this might not come to fruition, we will have to wait and see.
It's going to be very difficult to move forward with this policy now

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMFrOIebS0k

Oct. 11. 2022. Mark Steyn interviews Rob Roos, Dutch MEP, over the scandalous admission from a Pfizer executive admitting the jab wasn't tested to see if would stop transmission of the Covid-19 'virus'.

J.R.K

It's going to be very difficult to move forward with this policy now

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMFrOIebS0k

Oct. 11. 2022. Mark Steyn interviews Rob Roos, Dutch MEP, over the scandalous admission from a Pfizer executive admitting the jab wasn't tested to see if would stop transmission of the Covid-19 'virus'.

I have to keep reminding myself that this is supposed to be shocking news. The fact that this has been a topic of conversation for this forum for almost two years now seems incredulous. I think the point that the experiment is still ongoing within the general global population should speak volumes as to the enormity of the crimes against humanity. Even if the vast majority remain oblivious to the harms and the risk they have been exposed to and committed towards their fellow man and woman out of fear from a false story.

J.R.K

I will post this here but I am going to say that the patents they discussed should be researched for verification. Legalese is not really in my wheelhouse.
They do discuss an issue that would explain why some people are perfectly fine, while others have side effects that are affecting a wide range of organs and systems.
They indicate that there are seven different spike proteins that are not produced by the mRNA but rather injected into the people receiving these shots.
Bottom line for me is no one really knows for sure what is being injected into you, nor the effects it will have upon them short, mid and long term. But by their actions we can get a pretty good feel for the mental health of those that are pushing the shots and from that start to feel out their intentions.

View: https://rumble.com/v11mk3u-7-patented-poisons-in-cv19-injections-karen-kingston.html

@tankasnowgod @Lollypop2 @Peatness @yerrag @Drareg @Regina @haidut @David PS @Rinse & rePeat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals