Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

J.R.K

A great video thank you for posting it @Peatness. I am not sure about the fish oil suggestion as @haidut mentioned in the Generative energy podcast lineoleic acid is part of the spike protein production.
I was unaware of the transfection aspect of the injected to the non injected or the ability of spike protein to grow.
Do we have any evidence that verifies that statement?

P

Peatness

A great video thank you for posting it @Peatness. I am not sure about the fish oil suggestion as @haidut mentioned in the Generative energy podcast lineoleic acid is part of the spike protein production.
I was unaware of the transfection aspect of the injected to the non injected or the ability of spike protein to grow.
Do we have any evidence that verifies that statement?
More information on this thread

I think we should assume that most people on this forum know that fish oil is toxic but if they don't I trust they will approach with some caution.

J.R.K

More information on this thread

I think we should assume that most people on this forum know that fish oil is toxic but if they don't I trust they will approach with some caution.
I would concur, but in hindsight given the individual situation that an injected person might be in, fish oil is immunosuppressive so it might possibly have some benefit if a person were having an autoimmune type of disease manifesting. But again it is like Dr Laibow said pharmaceuticals work by poisoning enzymes.

What is clear though is the description of her wealthy clients culling of the ninety percent. The description given was akin to having a vermin infestation in one’s house.

P

Peatness

I would concur, but in hindsight given the individual situation that an injected person might be in, fish oil is immunosuppressive so it might possibly have some benefit if a person were having an autoimmune type of disease manifesting. But again it is like Dr Laibow said pharmaceuticals work by poisoning enzymes.

What is clear though is the description of her wealthy clients culling of the ninety percent. The description given was akin to having a vermin infestation in one’s house.
The problem with fish oil is the long term health implications. I say that as someone who spent a small fortune on them before finding peat. Most people who get the jabs will be immunosuppressed, isn't that why they eventually develop vax aids?

Yes we are seen as vermin

Birdie

That's a stunning video.

Does anybody know how the Elite are making sure they do not catch the jab? This is my husband's question after listening to some of the video. What do we know about the strength of transmission(transfection) from the jabbed?

We have a thread about avoiding transmission from the jabbed. I assumed that short exposures were okay. What she calls transfection... I've been avoiding all indoor gatherings but we've had somebody in the house cleaning... We took IVM and Zn etc after her visits, thinking that should do it.

There must be an answer known to the Elite (the Suppressors) or ???. Right? I know she said we must find an answer, but they would not unleash something in the jab if they were not protected themselves. So do we have an answer?

OP
L

Lollipop2

That's a stunning video.

Does anybody know how the Elite are making sure they do not catch the jab? This is my husband's question after listening to some of the video. What do we know about the strength of transmission(transfection) from the jabbed?

We have a thread about avoiding transmission from the jabbed. I assumed that short exposures were okay. What she calls transfection... I've been avoiding all indoor gatherings but we've had somebody in the house cleaning... We took IVM and Zn etc after her visits, thinking that should do it.

There must be an answer known to the Elite (the Suppressors) or ???. Right? I know she said we must find an answer, but they would not unleash something in the jab if they were not protected themselves. So do we have an answer?
Maybe they are not around people that have been vaxxed? Maybe their immediate in person circle is very small?

Birdie

Maybe they are not around people that have been vaxxed? Maybe their immediate in person circle is very small?
That's what I told my husband. But I don't think that's enough because someone could sneak in. But they must have that covered. Makes you want to keep your circle small doesn't it!

It really got me when she mentioned the Monkey Pox being the same as the "eradicated" Small Pox. Well, she said a lot and put a lot together for me.

OP
L

Lollipop2

That's what I told my husband. But I don't think that's enough because someone could sneak in. But they must have that covered. Makes you want to keep your circle small doesn't it!

It really got me when she mentioned the Monkey Pox being the same as the "eradicated" Small Pox. Well, she said a lot and put a lot together for me.
Me too. Very helpful interview. Sad to hear they killed her husband. But she is brave and kept going…

J.R.K

That's a stunning video.

At the one minute mark there is an indication that there is specific numbers on the bottom of the vials that are given to politicians in Slovenia. They question whether this is the situation in all countries.

J.R.K

It is so odd to hear these facts being stated like they are new, when they have been stated on the forum for well over a year.
But it still doesn’t reduce their weight.

It really is rebranded and repackaged eugenics, only without the round up into death camps but rather psychological warfare and willingly self serve isn’t it?

Jam

Excellent video:

J.R.K

So I had wondered if the EUA was going to be used at some point to adjust the testing requirements and safety trials required for vaccines.
Well it appears if you give the an inch they will indeed take a mile.
The irony being that they want supplement companies to do trials for their products.

@Peatness @haidut @Lollypop2 @tankasnowgod @Regina @yerrag @Jam @Drareg @Giraffe

tankasnowgod

So I had wondered if the EUA was going to be used at some point to adjust the testing requirements and safety trials required for vaccines.
The irony being that they want supplement companies to do trials for their products.

@Peatness @haidut @Lollypop2 @tankasnowgod @Regina @yerrag @Jam @Drareg @Giraffe
Interesting that the date on the new "framework" was juuuuust two days before the West Virginia Vs. EPA decision, which severely curtails Executive "Law Making," like the FDA is trying to do here-

US Supreme Court Case: West Virginia vs EPA - Congressional Power To Delegate Authority About To Be Taken Away?

The power to regulate commerce always was with Congress, not Executive Agencies. The EPA decision doesn't mean that the agencies will just stop abusing their power at once, but there is an avenue for pushback.

I think the idea of the FDA just allowing drug companies to release any drug without liability is pretty much gone at this point. Hiding behind EUA and the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act if drugs haven't been explicitly exempted by congress won't work, if people decide to sue.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Grrrgh…not sure they will get away with this. Something tells me someone will fight it and win.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals